Defending Female Submission, how did I do?

Shepherd1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just came across this older thread, and felt it important to comment for some of the newer people experiencing BDSM as I am. There is more to a submissive woman than just the outer interpretation. What I mean is there's more to it than what someone front the outside can fathom. I have learned a great deal in a very short time about the mental aspect of the Dom/sub relationship. I've always been interested and have seen it from a spectators point of view, but until I engaged in the actual lifestyle with a willing partner; I had no idea of the depth that comes with it. My sub and I talk a lot. Some of that comes from advice (either directly or from posts/threads/articles I've read), and some comes from the simple fact that her and I are very much in sync and both very mentally driven as well as sexually. Lately I've learned about the struggles that go on inside her head about submitting. About the demons she wrestles with to grasp what's happening (as she puts it), and the torment she went through that lead her to fully give herself to me and trusting my dominance and care for her. That I would push her and challenge her limits. This is in essence a total mind-fuck. She wants nothing more than to belong to me (owned), but there's a mental block that restricted her from completely trusting. I had to earn that by creating an atmosphere of said trust. Something that a true Dom (in my opinion) should never take lightly. She has placed her trust, and thusly, her body in my care. To do as I WILL!!! It's a freeing moment for her. A peace for her heart to know that I will do all these things, but not to the point of harming (abuse) her. Outsiders question what they don't know because it scares them. They make rash decision based on unfactually based emotion. It's sad that they can't free themselves to the beauty of this kind of relationship. It's brought more peace and beauty to my life than I've ever experienced... and we are just getting started. Lol.

And yes... My sub is a very strong woman that is independant and driven professionally. I imagine this is the case of most subs. The choice they make is of free will. Otherwise (as already stated) it would be considered rape, abuse, and false imprisonment. FYI (just for anyone doubting about my sub) she is getting her masters degree in business and psychology and wants to study/research and someday publish books on consensual and non-consensual sexuality. I only write that for anyone who could still doubt the integrity of what I say about her. She is far from weak.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

What's funny with their opinion is that they probably never experienced any kind of submission in their sexuality.

Actually, I figure its likely the opposite in some cases. A few of those commentors could very well have in the past submitted sexually and just never consciously acknowledged it as submissive behavior.

I mean, a majority of common sexual positions themselves more easily allow for male dominance rather than the other way around. Missionary and variations on doggy style as opposed to cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.

Even if its just women who like to be "man handled" or held down and fucked.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I think you did a great job of defending female submission. However, if I ever met a woman like Lady #2 from the comments, I would be tempted to command her to submit to me just to piss her off. Then after doing what she said she would do, I would then tell her I was sorry and that I needed to be punished some more. I might also be tempted to call her Mistress after she hurt me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: