Takeing my wife to the next level

Crocodile

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I have been busy :).

My slave/wife is progressing very nicely. I had her shave her cunt for me and ordered her to keep it that way. she did very wee for almost two months before she screwed up. I was out of town fo a week on business and she got a little lax about keeping her cunt smooth. I tied her to our table, spread eagle and asked her if she remembered what I would do if I ever found hair on her cunt. she remembered and I started to pluck them out one by one. It didn't take long for her to start trying to escape her punishment, but I am good with restraints so she did not get far. she cried, begged, and asked for mercy, but I do not give mercy when administering punishments. When I was done I gave her cunt a hard slap and left a bag of frozen peas on her cunt. I came back latter fucked her, released he bonds and allowed her to beg me to forgive her.

My slave is nude at all times when we are at home and wears only what I set out for her when we go out. We have been active in a local BDSM club and have met a few really great people.

I am considering getting my cunts clit pierced for valentines day. I would love to bring her into our local clog wearing only her highest heels and being led on a leash attached to her lit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account