Taking things to the next level

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

she ended up spending the night at her sisters last night but when she got back this morning I asked her what you said and at first it didn't seam to register but then she started sobbing and opened up about all the stuff that has been bothering her you where right it is mainly about stress but apparently her dad has been trying to contact for her birthday her which isn't good because he is a real piece of work. since we have had this chat she seams a lot more stable but obviously she still has a lot on her mind. thanks for the help guys

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

Seb and Tumbl3 - You guys are gems.

Decoy - There is nothing I need to add, except that I'm impressed with your restraint for your own good. Nine women can't make a baby in one month. Understanding that time and experience, not just knowledge, are a requirement to being the kind of Dom you want to be, and the kind of partner you need to be.

P.S.
John Gray - "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus". A must read.

John Warren - "The loving Dominant". One of my favorites.

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

well she finished her period today which is surprising since she is usually on for about a week but I'm not complaining. she should be home from work in about an hour and with 3 days without sex for either of us that means just one thing :D she is excited for her birthday and I think she will love her presents I will keep you updated if things change but things seam pretty sweet right now thanks again for all the help and advice

Fileboom Premium Account