New to this.

Boots

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The "Introduce yourself" thread is closed so i will introduce my self here in my first post.

Im new to BDSM. Im 28 and my wife is 27, we have been together for 11 years and married 5.

My wife likes to be held down, tied up, spanked, called names, and ridden hard. decided to research it a little bit and ended up here. Ive gotten a few ideas from the reading ive done here and plan to try some of it out this weekend.

We have a trip to the strip club planned, something we have been trying to accomplish since our last trip. Before we go to the strip club Im taking her out to dinner and thats when my fun starts. I know she is going to wear this sexy little black dress she just bought and i told her to wear a black thong with it. During dinner i am going to make her go to the restroom, remove her panties and bring them back to me. I will tell her to rub her pussy and finger herself while she is in there. and demand a smell of her fingers when she gets back. While at the strip club i will buy her/us a private dance and hopefully i can work out with the dancer to get fresh with my wife, rub her pussy, pull out her tits, make my wife suck her tits etc...

and when we get back home, i will punish her for being such a whore!

any ideas would be great, but i do not want to throw too much at her at once.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, and I'll bump it for you.

If you haven't already done this trip, talk to your wife and ask her if it's too much, not us. Also, make sure your strip club is definitely okay with those services, or you might get yourself kicked out. Just because they're a stripper doesn't mean they'll consent to anything.

If you can give us an idea of what you like other than rough sex, I'm sure everyone would love to help. The strip club is definitely a good opportunity for humilation, even if she isn't interacting with the strippers.

Also, for anyone else reading this (it doesn't really apply to Boots anymore), the greeting thread is not locked- the old one is, but it is also getting buried
http://www.smplace.com/forum/563483-greet-the-forum-say-hello-you-can-here-10.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium