Takeing my wife to the next level

Crocodile

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My wife and I have been doing some light bondage play and tonight I am going to move things to the next level.

After we put the kids to bed I am going to put a blindfold on her and strip her. I would like to know how the ladies here feel about being striped or ordered to strip?

Then I will position her with her legs apart and hands behind her neck. I will inspect her body, do some gental touching, and some not so gental touching.

After that I will put here in a chest harness, lay her on the bed and tie her legs open.

Another question for the ladies; shave her cunt or tell her I want her to do it.

Then I will place her nipple clamps on her, play with her, and make her cum. Once she is really enjoying herself I am going to tell her that she will be mine every Saturday night and at other times. When we are playing she is to call me Sir and is to wear only bras and panties I pick out.

It is going to be a fun night.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I'm a gay man, so I'm not exactly the person you were looking for feedback from, but I'll make a couple suggestions.

1) Blindfold her and then make her do a striptease for you. Or tell her exactly how to undress, one item at a time. Make her perform.
2) Once you tie her down, tell her you want to shave her pussy. Describe how you're gonna do it--what tools you're gonna use, how the warm water and shaving cream will feel, how the razor will feel on her skin, and so on. Build up her anticipation. Then say something like "you want me to do that, don't you, bitch?" If she says yes, you know she's ok with it, and you can make her beg for you to do it. If she says no, you know she might not want it, and make her beg you to not do it.

Remember that BDSM is mostly mental. Doing that sort of verbal play as a lead-in to the real thing will intensify the experience for both of you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

If you haven't shaved it for her before, I'd say you should order her to, for all the reasons already mentioned. try another time when you're not worried about play, then you'll have an idea what you're doing.

And as for the striptease, it would turn me on if my master told me to, but if you've not had any ordering her around before, it might put her off a bit if you don't say anything first. But you know her better than I.

Let us know what you end up doing, anyway, and if there are any more ideas you want crosschecked first.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Sounds good to me!!
I agree with telling her what you are going to do first - mind fk and lets you see if she is up for it - trust me if she wants to grow the hair back it ITCHES! and some ladies dont want to shave at all
but you could still play with her and trim a bit

carefull ... and sloow
warm water, hot towels, lots of soap, ignore the rest of her and make her feel like you are an artist enjoining creating a new work of art

Fileboom Premium Account