Takeing my wife to the next level

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Crocodile, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Crocodile

Crocodile New Member

My wife and I have been doing some light bondage play and tonight I am going to move things to the next level.

After we put the kids to bed I am going to put a blindfold on her and strip her. I would like to know how the ladies here feel about being striped or ordered to strip?

Then I will position her with her legs apart and hands behind her neck. I will inspect her body, do some gental touching, and some not so gental touching.

After that I will put here in a chest harness, lay her on the bed and tie her legs open.

Another question for the ladies; shave her cunt or tell her I want her to do it.

Then I will place her nipple clamps on her, play with her, and make her cum. Once she is really enjoying herself I am going to tell her that she will be mine every Saturday night and at other times. When we are playing she is to call me Sir and is to wear only bras and panties I pick out.

It is going to be a fun night.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm a gay man, so I'm not exactly the person you were looking for feedback from, but I'll make a couple suggestions.

1) Blindfold her and then make her do a striptease for you. Or tell her exactly how to undress, one item at a time. Make her perform.
    2) Once you tie her down, tell her you want to shave her pussy. Describe how you're gonna do it--what tools you're gonna use, how the warm water and shaving cream will feel, how the razor will feel on her skin, and so on. Build up her anticipation. Then say something like "you want me to do that, don't you, bitch?" If she says yes, you know she's ok with it, and you can make her beg for you to do it. If she says no, you know she might not want it, and make her beg you to not do it.

Remember that BDSM is mostly mental. Doing that sort of verbal play as a lead-in to the real thing will intensify the experience for both of you.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  3. Betweenthebars

Betweenthebars New Member

I would strongly advise she shaves her own pussy. I'm sorry, but it's a VERY sensitive area, and the slightest, smallest flick of a razor can mean disaster.

I like the idea though of blind folding her, and then ordering her to strip. Removing clothing without being able to see would make me feel vulnerable, at least.

4. Purity

Purity New Member

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  5. HisFox

HisFox Member

I think the opposite, to be honest. Having her pussy shaved not by herself is a really powerful thing, needs trust. Besides she might have a mixture of fear and excitement. So i vote for you to shave it for her :D Keep in mind what the girls said though :) it is a very sensetive area, so be careful :)

Good luck! Hope you will have a fun night :)

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

If you haven't shaved it for her before, I'd say you should order her to, for all the reasons already mentioned. try another time when you're not worried about play, then you'll have an idea what you're doing.

And as for the striptease, it would turn me on if my master told me to, but if you've not had any ordering her around before, it might put her off a bit if you don't say anything first. But you know her better than I.

Let us know what you end up doing, anyway, and if there are any more ideas you want crosschecked first.

7. submissivegf07

submissivegf07 New Member

as a female sub, i would get very turned on by being ordered to strip. and with the pussy shaving, try use a bikini trimmer (panasonic and braun have pretty good ones) to trim her pubic hair first, and then ask her to shave it (either with razor or electrical shaver), given she is ok with it. i love my dom says "good girl" after i finish a task...

8. Knots

Knots Member

I don't think shaving her cunt is the best thing to do when you're as new as you are to such things.

Me and my girl have done a fair bit, but she'd still be slightly on edge with me shaving her cunt (I expect she'd let me, though she's good and keeps herself shaved regularly xd).

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I'm against shaving her because of the worry of the littlest slip, and that being too rough can cut a pore open if it's swollen or anything.

I'm kind of curious how this goes (went?)

10. JettOnly

JettOnly Member

Sounds good to me!!
    I agree with telling her what you are going to do first - mind fk and lets you see if she is up for it - trust me if she wants to grow the hair back it ITCHES! and some ladies dont want to shave at all
    but you could still play with her and trim a bit

carefull ... and sloow
    warm water, hot towels, lots of soap, ignore the rest of her and make her feel like you are an artist enjoining creating a new work of art

11. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It doesn't itch too much if you do it regularly (your skin gets used to it), but if she doesn't, it'll be not fun.

Also, the way you describe shaving makes it sound really relaxing.

12. Crocodile

Crocodile New Member

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I have been busy :).

My slave/wife is progressing very nicely. I had her shave her cunt for me and ordered her to keep it that way. she did very wee for almost two months before she screwed up. I was out of town fo a week on business and she got a little lax about keeping her cunt smooth. I tied her to our table, spread eagle and asked her if she remembered what I would do if I ever found hair on her cunt. she remembered and I started to pluck them out one by one. It didn't take long for her to start trying to escape her punishment, but I am good with restraints so she did not get far. she cried, begged, and asked for mercy, but I do not give mercy when administering punishments. When I was done I gave her cunt a hard slap and left a bag of frozen peas on her cunt. I came back latter fucked her, released he bonds and allowed her to beg me to forgive her.

My slave is nude at all times when we are at home and wears only what I set out for her when we go out. We have been active in a local BDSM club and have met a few really great people.

I am considering getting my cunts clit pierced for valentines day. I would love to bring her into our local clog wearing only her highest heels and being led on a leash attached to her lit.

13. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You sound like you've both had fun and come a long way.

If you go with the piercing, make sure to look into things like the leash with whoever administers it- you don't want to risk provoking it early on, as it heals.

14. Crocodile

Crocodile New Member

I will be sure to let her cunt heal after I get her pierced. I am going to get her cilt done with a good size ring. Does anyone know if I can get a really large ring pierced through both of her cunt lips? A ring big enough to hold with my hand? Large enough to make it uncomferatable to walk normally?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012