Sub Love

Kor

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm seeing him tonight. I'm going to be honest with him and tell him I do not love him but that I want to love him and that I need time.

Many hundreds of years of literature and popular music, and later the cinema and television, have impressed on people that true love is reciprocated, and that it is forever. Neither, however, are true.

Just because someone loves you don't mean you must love them in return. It doesn't even mean you're obliged to love them in return. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

You said, "my submissive" ... "I just wish I could have proper chat with him about this and avoid ruining this thing we have together."

You said, "My only problem is I do not love him, I have very strong feelings for him and our evenings toghether are one of the highlighs of my week."

Say it. Straight out, just like that.

You're the dominant. If you're having trouble expressing yourself, tie him up, gag him, and TELL him while he can't butt in, change the subject, or start an argument. Tell him you're happy with things the way they are, but you can't love him back the way he expects. Or tell him this whole thing makes you uncomfortable, so piss off and never come back.

Tell him whatever is in your heart, plain and simple. He'll either deal with it or leave.

In the end, in any kind of relationship, that's the best you can do.

While you're thinking about that, here's a link to a good example of how communication can break down between a couple: http://www.tysknews.com/LiteStuff/men_women.htm

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account