Sebastian's got a slave!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The boy continues to progress. He's never been able to cum with anyone else stroking his cock, and last night, after weeks of chastity, he finally shot as I was stroking him. He said it was one of the most intense orgasms he's ever had. And we moved up to a larger butt plug.

So here's a question. I continue to wrestle with letting him open doors for me. Twice yesterday I opened doors without thinking about it. Normally we talk about disciplining slaves, not masters. But it made me wonder: do any masters ever use discipline on themselves to help them learn to obey the rules they've established? Or do we simply chalk it up to the master's prerogative to overlook protocol when needed?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I don't have any experience as a master, but sociology teaches us that consistency plays a huge role in any relationship. If you gave him an order to do something one way exclusively and then invalidate his ability to follow your order by your actions, you create a paradox that forces him to wonder when your orders apply and when they don't.

I know that when I make a decision myself and later violate it out of habbit or a moment of weakness, I do chastize myself. Normaly in the form of simply being annoyed, but in some things I have taken more drastic measures. For instance, I have praticed martials arts for almost 20 years now. When I was younger, I had a hard time to do a certain series of movements. At some point I told myself that for every time I did it wrong, I would do 20 push-ups. A week later my whole body hurt from all the push ups but I haven't done it wrong since.

Transported to your situation, you could deprive yourself of a choice pleasure for every door you open yourself in his presence. Don't tell him about it, but make sure its something you miss.

Finally, I'd like to point out a small problem in your argumentation:
"Or do we simply chalk it up to the master's prerogative to overlook protocol when needed?" (Emphasis mine)

Opening doors by yourself in his presence is not needed. The door will be opened. It is not need but habbit that drives you to open the door. Following that train of thought leads to arbitary choices that disregard reality. You don't want that. :)

Glad to hear he is progressing. How do you find the time for this btw? Between my job and our social circles, I'm glad to get some play in on weekends and I have no idea how to make room for more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account