SamanthaJones' thread

samanthajones

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Everyone has given some great advice. A lot of it i knew or were familiar with but, advice on newbie vanilla lover helped. I recently moved back to my hometown I grew up in soon after my relationship ended with my ex daddy. Things just grew apart. My highschool sweetheart got in touch with me on facebook and we talked for over a month. We were both crushed when my family moved and we had to break it off. When I met him for dinner, he was as nice as I remembered, and we have been serious about 6 months. I thought that's what I wanted again but, charming got lame real soon.

When my relationship ended with daddy it had come a long way from when I was vanilla. We didn't work but, I miss the verbal abuse, his dominant control, and his patience to let me get where I was when it ended. I remember when I was vanilla and we started dating. I always told him I wanted bigger boobs and he said I look great. Took 2yrs and a lot of hard work for Daddy to reward me and agree to get them done for me. I was a b cup and always wanted 34c since i'm little framed. But, I wanted Daddy to choose my bust, he always made great decisions, and he would be so happy knowing I loved it. The idea of dd was sexy but, we talked over the risks with docter, and I wanted them. He did a great job, can't avoid some stretch marks but, i'm happy. I miss the outfits he picked out for me and the humiliation.

Now that you have some background her is my problem with newbie

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium