Questions for male subs with female doms and female doms with male subs

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So I have a few questions for male submissives with female masters and female masters with male submissives. The only real purpose of this is to gauge whats the norm, for my own curiosity and maybe to give me a few ideas to suggest to my sub/mistress for next time we switch. Although these questions are directed at the above mentioned groups anyone else can feel can feel free to comment if they want to.

1. What does your mistress like to be called ?/ what do you like to be called ?

2. How often does anal penetration come into your play and is it an important part of it ?

3. What is your favorite thing to do during play ?

4. Is cross-dressing ever involved in your play and if so is it a constant or is it just occasional ?

5. Is asphyxiation via face-sitting ever involved in your play ? and is it uses as a punishment or a reward ?

6. Has another man in a dominant role ever been involved in your play ?

7. If the above is yes was the dominant man playing with the submissive or was he just there for the mistress's pleasure ?

8. If question 6 is no would you like a dominant man to be involved in your play and if so what would you have him doing ?

9. Is your kink gender specific i.e. do you only dominate men ? or do you only get dominated by women ?

10. Is pain and or humiliation involved in your play ? and if so does it play a key role ?

11. Do you like you submissive to have very little if any body hair ? / does your mistress like you to have very little if any body hair ?

That's all I can think of for now I hope the list isn't too long and I look forward to your answers.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

decoyicus

My Answers

1. Ma'm or her formal name (miss Jensen).

2. Anal penetration is a big part of our play as we both love to give and receive it.

3. Either eating her pussy with my hands tied behind my back or her taking me from behind with a strap on.

4. Cross-dressing is a part of our play but not a constant.

5. Face-sitting is involved and it is used as a punishment.

6. No

7. N/A

8. Yes I would and I would like to be commanded to do various (mostly oral) things to him.

9. So far all my experience with kink has been with women however I would not have a problem being dominated by a man (I might struggle with dominating one as I tend to lean towards being a bottom)

10. We engage in mild pain play however it doesn't take center stage.

11. She likes me to be rather hairless I already shave my pubic hair and my butt, and she requested that I begin shaving legs which I have began doing.

Edit: These answers from me as submissive and not from my kinky side as a whole.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

2. How often does anal penetration come into your play and is it an important part of it ?

4. Is cross-dressing ever involved in your play and if so is it a constant or is it just occasional ?

5. Is asphyxiation via face-sitting ever involved in your play ? and is it uses as a punishment or a reward ?

7. If the above is yes was the dominant man playing with the submissive or was he just there for the mistress's pleasure ?

8. If question 6 is no would you like a dominant man to be involved in your play and if so what would you have him doing ?

9. Is your kink gender specific i.e. do you only dominate men ? or do you only get dominated by women ?

10. Is pain and or humiliation involved in your play ? and if so does it play a key role ?

11. Do you like you submissive to have very little if any body hair ? / does your mistress like you to have very little if any body hair ?

That's all I can think of for now I hope the list isn't too long and I look forward to your answers.

Though I am neither a female or a sub, I am a male and a dom... Needless to say this is a fun array of questions, so why not add to it!

1) Master is what I expect of my sub, and if meeting on a group level, it is Lord Grey.

2) Never. Not my thing and it is my hang up.

3) Bondage, forced orgasm, torture, then sensory deprivation.

4) Has not as of yet, but who knows what the future holds..

5) It has as a reward. It all depends on ones submissive's mind set.

6) In a Dominant role.. as an observer.

7) I have indulged in both male and female submissive's and even a sub and a don partner group.

8) When a male dom is involved, usually as an assisting tool to the submissive's experience.

9) Prefer to dominate women, but can occasionally dominate a male as well.

10) Yes to both. And more so with pain. Pushing the sub beyond her level of comfort and establishing a break in emotion or new boundaries.

11) On her head, I prefer a lot. As for her body.. None at all. I will even go to the extent of binding her and shaving her myself. A job is well done if done by ourselves!

Quite the delightful array of questions! LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

Luna

I like these fun little games people come up with. I guess in some ways it's a good little 'Getting to Know You'. I will try my best to answer these:

I am a female, more so a sub at heart, but I can be Dominant with my lover which he does enjoy, we take turns. And I am still learning, always much to learn.

I am Mistress '- -' (my initials which I cannot share) and he is my naughty little boy.

It always comes into it. When the Strap On comes out he knows he will be rewarded. It is important to me more than him. It empowers me.

We like to role play, get into characters. He enjoys spankings, though in his head I'm not sure if it is punishment or reward.

We will cross that bridge next month so I'll have to get back to you on that one.

I have a serious personal issues with receiving oral so it's something we are working on. But on a personal note, I do enjoy a tender choke hold.

No. I don't feel that our relationship would ever be that to involve another in our games.

If I were to involve another Dominant man then it would be with my role as sub.

I will only Dominate him. It took many years for me to come to the point where I have a partner I trust enough to explore this with. Each meeting we have we push a little further.

Both, yes. But in different ways.
For him, a basic example, I send him to the corner. I make him drop his boxers and shuffle to the corner to stand there bare assed. I make him perform what is humiliating to him.
For me it must be verbal. To perform an act that in my mind would be humiliating to me, that break me, and he knows that. Pain, in the sense of pain, is more my thing.

I don't mind the hair. I've thought of shaving him, as punishment I threatened a wax job. That put him right in line. Myself, I find it is low maintenance to keep it bare, better sensation too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Another femsub, but it's still better than no responses to your thread to have all these that aren't exactly what you wanted.

Just Master, or his name (starts with an M, so the alliteration makes it not really work to say 'Master (name)')

Now and then. It's not an important thing. Being that I'm female, I'll also mention that vaginal play happens a lot.

Anything where we're physically close together, then pain play and such on top of that.

Not at all.

Nope

No, but the point of someone perhaps watching has been talked about

Nope

No, but it's person specific. I tend to show dominance and submission in everything, and some people I won't submit to

yes, sometimes in a key role

He doesn't care too much.

Fileboom Premium Account

I am required to use the address "Mistress Taryn" at all times, except those which may compromise our lifestyle around family and vanilla friends.

My Mistress keeps me permanently plugged and has done so for over three years now. She makes me wear a locking butt plug harness so that I'm unable to remove my plug except for the two quick bathroom breaks I am allowed per day. I wish I was more receptive of strap-on and in/out play; however, I unfortunately have a shorter than average rectum so butt plugs are my forte.

Face-sitting: hell yes! Asphyxiation: not too much. When I was younger, I discovered the enhancement slightly restricting my airflow gave to masturbation. Haven't given it a try in years after hearing one too many horror stories =/

Nope, we're monogamous. (Not passing judgement onto those who are into this, its just that we personally don't)

I have been disciplined in front of an audience consisting of Mistress Taryn's lifestyle Domme friends in our home and if Mistress ever invited a Dom over for whatever reason, I suppose it wouldn't be my position to complain lol

My Mistress and I are a pretty good match- She is all about Femdom as a lifestyle and so am I, although from the opposite field. While my Mistress was converted to Femdom by previous lovers, I have known that I am a male submissive at heart and I have a need to serve a Dominating Woman in my life.

10. Is pain and or humiliation involved in your play? and if so does it play a key role?
I must admit that I am a sucker for erotic humiliation, and thankfully Mistress Taryn is keen on dishing it out =D Pain is a good motivator in punishment and has done well in correcting my past acts of disobedience/disrespect. Humiliation is tricky, and although I don't go out of my way to ask for it, Mistress Taryn has punished me in front of Her Domme friends every now and then. After only being owned for a couple of months, Mistress Taryn organized a party at our home and invited Her girlfriends over- some into BDSM, others vanilla but open-minded. The catch was that She made me serve them as a waiter for the party and was naked wearing nothing but my collar, ballgag, butt plug harness (with a large punishment plug inserted nonetheless), and a chastity pouch over my plug harness. Every one of these control devices were locked in place and I was subject to floggings from Mistress' girlfriends whenever my service levels were unsatisfactory.....
The aftermath? At first I was about to shit my pants if it wasn't for the large butt plug locked in place. I felt nervous although excited to perform to the best of my ability. I discovered my attraction to humiliation as a training enhancer of sorts. Mistress Taryn lends me out to Her girlfriends for hosting and sometimes domestic duties.

In addition to the occasional humiliating event/scene, enforced chastity whenever I leave the house is a little humiliating even though it happens every day. Also, having to wear a butt plug harness that is locked on 24/7 with a plug inserted is a bit humiliating to say the least. To add to the effect, being limited to only two short bathroom breaks per day and having the clenliness of my plug inspected before it is reinserted and locked back in place has always been an extra humiliating twist, even after 3 years... I absolutely love it after I got used to it, and it is such a wonderful submissive experience to be controlled this way.

Sorry for the blabbing on and on, but to sum it up: yes, humiliation plays a very big role in our relationship =D

I have always been a bit of a hairier person and Mistress Taryn is totally fine with all of it except my back (which She waxes, sometimes in a fun play scenario =P) and that I keep my genitals clean shaven.

I enjoyed this questionnaire and I am glad I was able to contribute, thank you!

Fileboom Premium Account

slaveboy1930

Master. I'm simply called Slave

It's not a part of our play.

Being completely dependent on my Master - when I eat, what I do, how long I'm tied up. She controls everything - oddly it's a stress reliever.

Yes. Occassional.

Yes - punishment.

No.

No.

Only dominated by one woman - my wife.

Yes - no safeword.

My master has shaved me before, but pretty rare.

Fileboom Premium Account

.A really interesting one this as it might help me figure out what it is I actually do like/want.not sure i can answer everything but i'll do what i can. I am newbie female dom

What does your mistress like to be called ?/ what do you like to be called ? he calls me Mistress I call him slave but am not too sure thats the right term - it will do for now.

2. How often does anal penetration come into your play and is it an important part of it ? I have put a butt plug into him - i think he quite liked it. I have bought a P spot strap on but not used it yet - am a bit nervous as i am new to sex in general. Have both experiemented with fingers (me him, him me). Whether i would let him 'do' me ....am not sure yet.

3. What is your favorite thing to do during play ? Well being that I am a real newbie i quite like cropping him and maybe knowing that he likes the idea of my boots and gloves. he has said he wants to worship my boots -kiss, lick whatever but again am quite nervous about it.

4. Is cross-dressing ever involved in your play and if so is it a constant or is it just occasional ? No he wouldnt do it and as we are not a couple he does still call a fair amount of the shots - would be interested to know what he would do if I brought it up during 'play'. If I do i'll let you know

5. Is asphyxiation via face-sitting ever involved in your play ? and is it uses as a punishment or a reward ? Again he has said its one of the things he really likes the idea of (has done it in a previous relationship) but I have my own personal issues with it and am a bit scared to take the plunge.

6. Has another man in a dominant role ever been involved in your play ? No this is just between us

8. If question 6 is no would you like a dominant man to be involved in your play and if so what would you have him doing ? No - just out of interest - me being new and all he offered to Dom one night - I didnt like it

9. Is your kink gender specific i.e. do you only dominate men ? or do you only get dominated by women ? Well this is the first time I have 'Domme'd'. I think I would be open to dominating a girl I have the feeling he wouldnt be dominated by a man but I am going to get him to answer these questions - I reckon it might prove quite interesting.

10. Is pain and or humiliation involved in your play ? and if so does it play a key role ? Hmmm am still learning I think he likes a bit of pain and a little bit of humiliation but I dont think it will be a major part of our fun.

11. Do you like your submissive to have very little if any body hair ? / does your mistress like you to have very little if any body hair ? Hmm again I tend to ensure that i am hairless coz i know thats what he prefers. As for him he only has it down there and again I am not really in a position to make any changes lol

Again probably not the answers you were looking for but it was quite interesting for me to try and answer them so thank you.

Fileboom Premium Account