Question About My Son & My Master

Sate_Sprie

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SubMom: I'm glad to hear that you're not planning to take it any further than this. I think that's very wise. Keep in mind that, at your son's age, he's eager to play with anyone. The fact that he wants to watch probably doesn't mean that he's attracted to you as such; it means he's a horny 19-year-old who's probably aroused by trees and passing cars. But in some ways he's in a sort of fragile state right now. The sexual experiences he has at the moment are going to shape (or deform) his sexual growth for years. Letting him explore SM with you as his sub is likely to have negative long-term consequences for his sexual growth. Help him find a girl or boy closer to his age (or heck, even your age, if he likes older women) to dom; guide him and teach him to be a skilled, caring, and responsible dom. You can really help him grow in a healthy way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't think the question is weather or not your son is attracted to you, it simply dosen't matter and should not come into play in your decision to involve him.
I understand the idea of wanting to expose your son / teach him about bdsm from someone you trust but I think that as a mom you must err on the side of caution in this situation. Just because playing in front of your son is a turn on for you does not make it the best decision.
I wish you the best of luck and hope that you stay and play as safe as you can. As a mom I would be concerned that this adventure would permanently alter the mother/son relationship and therefore I would not do it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account