Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not trying to be rude or judge you, so please do not take it this way.

I know this question may have already been addressed, but since you removed your reposes I really have no way of knowing.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, does it not bother you for your son to see you in a sexual manner? I doubt there's any way he cannot because your naked and interacting in a manner that is sexual, even though it's not directly with him.

Being a mother myself, it seems like it would be very uncomfortable for me. My son is just a baby and I still won't go around him naked, even though he's really too little to know the difference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I guess it doesnt bother your son either? =S

Dont take this the wrong way, but you aren't sexually attracted to your son are you?
You say the humiliation turns you on, and you considered allowing to dom and potentially have intercourse with you. If you really like the humiliation, join a BDSM club or group and have group sessions.

Its very difficult for most of us to understand, the sheer thought that my parents had to have sex in order to have me is one that paralyzes me with horror.

EDIT: I think everyone on this forum has come to consensus that its not really appropriate for him to watch your sessions or be involved in your sex life. Take from that what you will, but I dont think anyone is going to tell you anything different

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: