Pussy Pumping

sweetkink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry if this has been done before. I recently became aware of "pussy pumping". Not only does the sight of the swollen pussy turn me on, but i'm sure the sensations involved during sex must be affected. do any of you have experience with the practice? does it change the "feeling"? are there any long term changes? i have tons of questions so i'd appreciate any information i can get before i try it myself. thanks guys ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sweetkink

ohhh.. sorry. i assumed everyone did, which was stupid of me cause i didnt know till recently, sorry. can i get a redo?..lol... or perhaps hit the erase button? i feel like a nerd. - it's essentially the use of suction with a "cupping" device to enlarge genitailia- male or female. the form i was speaking of includes enlarging the entire "outer" vagina, and results in swollen, puffy lips. you will either love or hate the end result...

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

EZRA

I can only imagine that short term it is probably no problem, but it might not be good long term,
but as I don't have on of those (pussy)I'm only guessing.
as for my partner; personally I doubt it would do much for me but it's got to be an interesting feeling for the girls.

Don't worry about it sweetkink some times there's just not much action on the board, it's not a condemnation of your topic.
When you upset people they will let you know.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Wiki after dark!

Sorry if this has been done before. I recently became aware of "pussy pumping". Not only does the sight of the swollen pussy turn me on, but i'm sure the sensations involved during sex must be affected. do any of you have experience with the practice? does it change the "feeling"? are there any long term changes? i have tons of questions so i'd appreciate any information i can get before i try it myself. thanks guys ;)

You should check this out, hopefully it helps. Let us know what you think.

http://www.wikiafterdark.com/index.php/Use_a_Pussy_Pump

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: