Pussy Pumping

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sweetkink, Jun 23, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

Sorry if this has been done before. I recently became aware of "pussy pumping". Not only does the sight of the swollen pussy turn me on, but i'm sure the sensations involved during sex must be affected. do any of you have experience with the practice? does it change the "feeling"? are there any long term changes? i have tons of questions so i'd appreciate any information i can get before i try it myself. thanks guys ;)

2. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

hmmm, sorry if i offended anyone. :(

3. EZRA

EZRA Member

I don't think you did. I just don't know what " pussy pumping" is frankly.

4. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

ohhh.. sorry. i assumed everyone did, which was stupid of me cause i didnt know till recently, sorry. can i get a redo?..lol... or perhaps hit the erase button? i feel like a nerd. - it's essentially the use of suction with a "cupping" device to enlarge genitailia- male or female. the form i was speaking of includes enlarging the entire "outer" vagina, and results in swollen, puffy lips. you will either love or hate the end result...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  5. EZRA

EZRA Member

I can only imagine that short term it is probably no problem, but it might not be good long term,
    but as I don't have on of those (pussy)I'm only guessing.
    as for my partner; personally I doubt it would do much for me but it's got to be an interesting feeling for the girls.

Don't worry about it sweetkink some times there's just not much action on the board, it's not a condemnation of your topic.
    When you upset people they will let you know.

6. subspace

subspace Member

I would only worry about the area getting to stretched out. I hate the look some women have that have had to many weights and devices applied to that area. I like the nice 'compact' look with everything in its place. :)
    I bet it would feel good though, very sensitive.

7. BondageKink

BondageKink New Member

I agree with your attraction to thick, full pussy lips. Very attractive :p

as for effects, i cant see a problem with it but ive never researched it, im sure you could google it haha.

8. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

@subspace i have wondered also if things would be permanently changed.

9. Wiki after dark!

You should check this out, hopefully it helps. Let us know what you think.

http://www.wikiafterdark.com/index.php/Use_a_Pussy_Pump

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM