Lifestyle Suggestions?

Sate_Sprie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, Master and I are getting back into the swing of things due to a hiatus because of pregnancy. We're just enjoying our endeavors in the bedroom currently but I'd like to have a 24/7 lifestyle. With an infant in the house, I'm, really not sure how to go about it. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm available to Master at all times. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to go about a 24/7 relationship that would appear normal to outsiders? I really enjoy non-sexual tasks although Master doesn't give me any currently. Before the hiatus he did though. If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

talk to him, sit down and communicate your desires openly and honestly. as a person with kids, i can tell you its very possible to do without damaging your children, our outsiders knowing if thats your choice, but it requires team work and detrmination on behalf of you and your dom husband. tell him what you want and why, and listen openly to any objections he may have... perhaps he doesnt know how to proceed with you and by discussing it, you'll realize your both on the same page.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sate_Sprie

So, I talked to him last night and he liked the idea but is still thinking about it. He said he doesn't want to inhibit me at all and wants me to feel free to let him know when I'm upset and angry with him, ect. I think we've decided he'd think about it and in the mean time he'd give me some tasks throughout the day and create a sort of schedule or routine for us which he will mandate, just not a very difficult one, and see how it goes.

I figured with the baby so little now was the best time to try to do this, since he has no idea what's going on, so if something doesn't work or it seems obvious we could change it and he would never know. He's my main concern. I don't want him to know what we do at all when he's old enough to understand.

Fileboom Premium Account