orgasm and whipping

kerblimey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm a newbie but ive had a look around but cant seem to find anything relating to what i would like some help with understanding.

i'm very new to this whole scene. i suppose i need somewhat of a back story to explain how this all happened after being dumped by my boyfriend (end of june) which i actually got over pretty quick.

through a social website (not a bdsm website mind) i then met this couple who are into BDSM and fell into it myself (lightly yet i think). so the other night after being tied up and whipped by different implements (i was able to stay silent) and stimulated by a vibrator inside me and on my clitoris i orgasmed. whilst the was happening i was whipped again but was unable to stay silent and screamed for every hit. i then cried after one of the hits...it wasn't a bad cry though and i felt like i've never felt before. after i was told to sleep by my dom i felt serene, composed and happy whilst being somewhat quite (by my standards)

thats the part i'm confused about, thats the part i could do with the explanation about as i dont understand why i cried.

sorry for the long winded post. :(
any help i VERY much appreciated :love:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kerblimey

i'm beginning to understand i think. it's something i'm definitely wanting to try again...although i know it might now happen in then same way or get the same result.

i think because sex before was always about what my partner wanted and it came to the point of not ever wanting sex with him. then this happens with new people and i assume its overwhelmingly different.

i assume Nuk, when you say
I wouldn't worry about it, it's a natural thing, consider it as part of breaking in.
that mean theres more to come?? :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

kerblimey

if i'm completely honest this is the 3rd time we've met up (my dom and his partner [who is his full time sub]). we're arranging another meeting soon and we keep in contact through text and a different type of social site, but for this to have been my 3rd meet up means i've probably been in the wrong relationship beforehand. i know he's doing everything right cos i'm enjoying it....and i know there's not much i can do except enjoy it, but i want to make sure i'm doing things right for him too. is there any tips??

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

Go into any situation or scene with an open mind. If something happens that you honestly don't feel comfortable with or don't like, then tell them. You might have to safeword it rather than just saying no, but then explain how you feel about it, any good Dom will listen and advise from there.

Keep up with research on the net, maybe go to the next meet up with an idea of something or a couple of things you want to try... for example, do you want to try wax? Or tying up? Do you want to have lots of food involved?

Your browsing will help with that.

And at all lengths and in the end, be honest, be open and communicate.

The rest, including you, will fall into place.

Fileboom Premium Account