New life

athurart09

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I disobeyed. A lot. And I ended up telling Master. Why I told him, I'm still wondering myself. But so I go to school and I was texting him and found out he decided my disobedience was to be punished. So I said, "while while I'm being punished, I also did...." and named a few other thing I disobeyed with. Well, I then started getting scared and soon was going into panic. I had to leave class before I broke down into a emotional wreck and broke down into tears behind the wheel about halfway to his house. Then I ended up breaking into tears again as I was getting closer to his house, then again when I was at his house. Then he came outside and we walked inside, he bound me and hit me, 10 times each ass cheek with a spatula wrapped in sandpaper. First hit I was like 'that didn't hurt', second hit wasn't bad either. The third hit started the buildup, by the fifth hit I lost count and was crying, and by the time he switched ass cheeks I was sobbing. Of course, my mind is trying to block it out by reminding my that I'm laying face down in my own drool and tears, but somehow the distraction really wasn't working -sarcasm- So, then he poured a good amount of hot wax on my lower back/ass, which wasn't that bad. Actually, I kinda enjoyed that part. And then when I thought it was over, one last hit fully across my ass with his belt made my legs give out (I was on my knees and on my face, so I didn't go far) and had me sobbing near hysterics. Good news is that I'm feeling much better now, since it was a great emotional release and I've pretty much recovered and blocked the experience almost completely.

Thanks for sharing.

watch movies online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account