New life

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey guys. A few of you probably noticed that I poofed for about a week or 2 ^^;

I broke up with my fiance.

The fact that she was denying me the lifestyle made me violent. I'm a drug addict, I need my submissive hit. I nearly killed her.
So, I decided to give my ex boyfriend/master another chance. Its everything I wanted and more. and me and him have grow to better suit each other, even though we were apart for so long. It was, and still is, amazing how everything I want, in a partner and a master, is right here right now. And we're getting so comfortable so quickly, like time never existed and we've been together forever already.

Though, I found the reason why I've become submissive.

Well, naturally I always was. Not as submissive as I am now, but I was always a submissive personality. I was roleplaying online one day, and my friend and I were having a deep deep rp. My character nearly killed his, and was now apologizing. His character had gone dark, had taken on an emotionless tone, and told my character to get out, and never come back. My mind went blank then, everything got fuzzy and I felt something in the back of my mind snap. Well, after having Master analize the old rp, he dropped a bomb on me; the opposing character used a technique that is used to put slaves in their place in the rp. Well, since that rp last year, I've never been the same. The lifestyle was all I thought about, all I cared about. I wanted to be submissive to obey someone, to give up my freedom and my will. And over time this feeling, needing, got worse and worse. I'm addicted to the high that being submissive gives me, and when Master's not around. I get moody and irritable. So all this, my life being hell for the past year, was triggered by one little roleplay.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

Weekend

This weekend was amazing. Truely amazing. Master and I decided to go with some light training. He ended up taking me anally, we blew through a half box of condoms, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The first night he roughed me up, commanding me, using my body. I enjoyed it so much I got so hyper-happy afterward. He was able to satisfy and overpass my submissive cravings. then next morning I was woken up to him taking my pants off and using me, and even though it was dry at first (I was asleep still, what do you expect?) I loved every minute of it.
I'm so happy I decided to go back out with him. He's able to satisfy me in so many ways, I don't know what I'd do without him <3

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Hey guys, just updating on how things are going, since I haven't been on here much ^^;;

Well, for the past couple weeks Master wasn't doing any puppy play with me. I was getting annoyed, but I didn't say anything since I normally let him decide what we're gonna do. Well, I ended up mentioning it and found out he was testing me to see how long I could go without it. He's normally testing me when I don't know it to see my limits/boundaries. Finally, the puppy play is back and it was loads of fun. I got to eat out of my dog bowl again, and he let me walk on all fours (normally I have to use two feet) and he even played a bit of fetch with me. Even though he kept throwing my toy under the table so I had to stretch and reach to get it, it was uber fun. This week we're going to start involving a bit more bondage, and after next week I get to spend a whole week with him! I'm uber excited to get deeper into the lifestyle with him.
So, what do you guys think? Did I pick a winner or what? Oh, and I wanna talk to Master about taking pictures. Anyone interested to see pictures?

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Well, we have plan's for Saturday night. He's gonna lock me in place while he goes to work. Of course, I'm the idiot that suggested this. While I'm excited about it, he then broke the news that in order for me to not have to go to the bathroom, I'm getting an enema. Never had one, didn't even know what one was until a couple months ago. It kinda makes me squirm with uncomfort just thinking about it actually. So, who here has gotten/given the enema?

Fileboom Premium Account