BDSM Lover

Irish22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To start off I've always enjoyed the weird & wonderful world of fetishes..

from a very young age I enjoy being naughty..

When I was 12 i started to explore myself and my sexuality.. like most teenagers i was sex mad.. I've done a lot in my short life..

I always dared to try new things like wanking and fingering myself.. sometimes i stick a large banana up my ass with some vaseline and masturbate while fucking my ass with the banana .. A few times i blew my load while the banana was hitting my G spot.it felt amazing!

It made me feel bold and dirty..Other times I would blow my hot load and swallow it back just as quick loving its taste..sometime i'd even put the cum in my ass to feel it ooze back out..

Pissing in a large glass always turned me and enjoyed tasting it warm strange flavor sometimes even pouring it back over myself too..

Taking a shit on a floor while wanking and then blowing my blow on it.. I had a fascination with one of my friends huge breasted blonde mothers for years and I would sneak into her room and smell her underwear while masturbating..good times

Does this make me weird or crazy? all of the above.. Ive had many strange sexual encounters.. But recently my current girlfriend whom i always taught was quiet has admitted a liking for BDSM and fetishes.. we are a good looking couple and enjoy a very out going social lifestyle.

A month ago on a night out in Dublin, Ireland a large group of my friends and their girlfriends where out drinking and having the craic.. I noticed that my girlfriend was being overly friendly to one of my mates girlfriends in particular but taught little of it..

A few days later my girlfriend blurted out while having sex that my friend girlfriend who she has been had been talking to on the night out, wanted to have a threesome with Me and my GF..

MY GF had shown a picture of my hard cock on her iPhone as they had been talking bout Me and my friend dick sizes.:cool:

My friends GF was impressed and even more so with my GF 36DD boobs as she was pretty flat chested herself.. Of couse I taught she was joking until she showed me a naked picture message of my friends GF that she had got off her.. In the picture she has a dildo in her pussy..

We met up two weeks ago had a few drinks in my apartment and began kissing and having sex.. She's very thin and I was mad to fuck my friend GF up the ass while i watched her eat my own girlfriends cunt out.. My friend GF is crazy about my girl friends big boobs and couldn't stop playing with them..

To my surprise my own girlfriend took out a strap on dildo and wanted to fuck my friend GF in her pussy from behind while he gave me a blow job..

I feel guilty over cheating with my friends girlfriend but its just so naughty i can't resist..

we met up last night again and talked about what we wanted to do next.. I've never tried it but i told them i wanted to do a golden shower with me pissing on them and them pissing on me after.. they both agreed to it once but i prove i'd let them piss on me so to do so I pissed in a empty cup and drank some of it.. RESULT ;)

Any ideas for other fun BDSM stuff be appreciated???

Cheers Irish

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account