New life

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Punishment

So, I disobeyed. A lot. And I ended up telling Master. Why I told him, I'm still wondering myself. But so I go to school and I was texting him and found out he decided my disobedience was to be punished. So I said, "while while I'm being punished, I also did...." and named a few other thing I disobeyed with. Well, I then started getting scared and soon was going into panic. I had to leave class before I broke down into a emotional wreck and broke down into tears behind the wheel about halfway to his house. Then I ended up breaking into tears again as I was getting closer to his house, then again when I was at his house. Then he came outside and we walked inside, he bound me and hit me, 10 times each ass cheek with a spatula wrapped in sandpaper. First hit I was like 'that didn't hurt', second hit wasn't bad either. The third hit started the buildup, by the fifth hit I lost count and was crying, and by the time he switched ass cheeks I was sobbing. Of course, my mind is trying to block it out by reminding my that I'm laying face down in my own drool and tears, but somehow the distraction really wasn't working -sarcasm- So, then he poured a good amount of hot wax on my lower back/ass, which wasn't that bad. Actually, I kinda enjoyed that part. And then when I thought it was over, one last hit fully across my ass with his belt made my legs give out (I was on my knees and on my face, so I didn't go far) and had me sobbing near hysterics. Good news is that I'm feeling much better now, since it was a great emotional release and I've pretty much recovered and blocked the experience almost completely.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kittengrey

I wasn't allowed to talk to my ex, but I wanted to ask her a small thing so I thought it would slide
Umm, I was skipping college classes
and I was skipping a lot of homework too
My Master had already pinned the college stuff as punishable, so I was directly disobeying him when I just skipped classes and work without asking permission to first. Yeah I know, the whole "why'd you do it". Well, I wasn't planning on tell him I did it when I did it.......then I kinda told him -is stupid-

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Updates

So, lots of stuff been going on, as some of you may know already, and I decided its time to update this damnedable thread. I'm moving in with master next week officially, plus signing the marriage papers (yay!) and getting my address changed yada yada all that good stuffs. We've been doing a bit of wax play, as I'm sure some of you have seen the pictures. Bondage is starting to pick up. Actually, this morning he tied me down and duct taped my vibrator into me. First time he used duct tape on me actually. he also duct taped a, sock, I think into my mouth as a gag. Don't worry, it was clean, I could smell the fabric softener I used :D We're getting my crate on Friday when his paycheck clears. Umm....what else? Well, a lot of stuff! I'm getting used to walking on all fours during puppy play, and getting quicker at it too. Plus I can leap onto the bed and land on all fours instead of landing on my knees. Tell ya, walking on all fours takes a hella training. No that his work schedule is switching to days, he'll have more time and energy to get more involved in the lifestyle.
The biggest thing that changed is my freedom. Yeah, I kinda gave it to him fully ^^;;;; I have no car, no job, no school, and basically I rely fully on Master. Of course, the uber chore list is something I need to get used to, but hey, compared to what Master's doing for me, its a small price to pay. And plus I can't stand the mess. I'll update when something else big happens (or when I remember again ^^;;;;; )

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Back again, lol

Hey guys. Wanted to let you guys know I was back for a bit. Ugh, things have been a bit hellish. The lifestyle took a major plummet, and now my husband's looking for a new slave due to my suggestion that he should get on since he can't do what he wants to me. =/
I accidentally got pregnant. Gotta tell ya, the worst 5 weeks of the year. It was like never ending pms. Yes, I got an abortion, due to a lot of issues of me just not physically, mentally, or emotional being able to go through a pregnancy, as well as financial issues, I'm too young....just too many to list. (btw, if I start getting 'prolife' comments, I am reporting it to Sparrow. I already got hackled on another site about it and do you really think I need to be bullied about something when I just went through the abortion 2 days ago? Which, btw, was the worst day of my life since moving in with my husband)
I realized that I am not happy with the way the lifestyle is turning out, and that I need to dedicate myself more to being a slave. I'm going to be training my body to get rid of unsightly fat, build more muscle, and pain tolerance. I'm going to try to meditate on where I want the relationship to be, where I want to be as far as being a slave goes, and how I can improve to be that better slave.
I'm probably going to start a thread about pain tolerance training sometime in the near future (my method of hitting self with belt fails cuz I can already handle a belt pretty damn well) as well as ask little questions here and there as they arise.
Other then that, my life has been going great. A few financial issues, but life happens. We have a puppy now ^^ and life is going good :cute:

Fileboom Premium Account