New Dom looking for help on Daddy/Daughter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sounds cool.

Even though she's "anything but innocent" today, that doesn't stop her acting innocent, of course :)

So while your roles are the Master Confessor and the Corruptor, her role will be the Innocent who gradually becomes a Fallen Woman.

I have a suspicion that the key to this is slow, steady corruption over several weeks. How sad the Master Confessor will be that he has to increase his level of punishment again and again. Imagine his disappointment that all his efforts seem to be in vain. After all, the pain is for her own good.

How gloating the Corruptor will be, throwing the poor woman's fall from grace at her whenever he can. Pointing out with relish to her that she has the in-built desire to become a wanton whore.

Have fun :)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had another thought.

If you decide the corruption scenario is good for both of you, why not create a blog to document the process?

You could have entries in a diary format, with each Actor writing an entry from their perspective.

BTW - if you decide to add photos, please, please, please make 100% sure your identities are protected. I know you're 24 and it might seem a great idea to add public humiliation to the mix, but I would bet anything that in a few years' time you'll be regretting it.

Anonymous photos would be really easy to pull off. For the Confessor scenes you can both wear masks.

She would wear The Mask of Penitence. You would wear the Mask of the Master Confessor.

For the Corruptor photos you can take shots from the back, or make sure faces are blurred out.

I would think a "soft focus" and "arty" look to the photos would fit the mood of the blog.

Who knows - you could even publish it as a book and make some money :)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account