Anonymity

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

masks are a powerful tool. A lot of people use masks to adopt a different persona entirely, because donning the mask adds enough of a question about their identity to put them into a comfort zone.

Personally, I think the only way i could allow myself to be willingly fully dominated is with a mask on. possibly kabuki style with the eyeshadow and lipstick... that would be intense.

Also, I've ordered a black Bodysuit that covers the head and face entirely with mesh screening covering the eyes like the Halloween hoods. Its a blackout suit that also covers the hands and feet, as it has boots attached. Its made of Lycra and is very form fitting like some demented evil villian. I plan to use it as part of my new Sadist suit, as Ive found that as I grow in tastes and activity, my suit must change to match my persona... the latest that i invision, is this suit, with white Drill instructor gloves, and a kabuki mask.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ooh, did you get round to doing this after? Post pics if you did? I'm curious now, to see this as described :)

I bought myself a plain black fedora yesterday, with the intention of using it as part of a 'gangster's moll' scenario I had in mind, but then I realised that either my master or I could use it with the plain white mask we have, with a white shirt, black tie, black leather gloves...

(the above idea inspired by Phantasm, based on a couple of pics she showed me a little while ago) :)

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

My main draw is for Venetian style masks, and i can honestly say it was the ballroom scene from the labyrinth that first brought this fascination to light for me. As I said in the other thread, I feel that the matching of the correct mask, with the proper scene makes for a crescendo of the atmosphere. A mask can say so much without ever uttering a sound, and it forces people to focus particularly hard on the body language of an individual, forcing that sub-conscious detection we all use, into a conscious light, and bringing with it the endorphins rush, and the adrenaline of the anonymity that is caused, even if you know who the person is.

I've also found that when I'm not able to don a mask, be it at the store, the bank, or even the park, that a hat also suffices to attract the same subconscious attentions. people notice the hat, and although it seems out of place in modern society given the situation, they are transfixed by it, much the way you can become gazing into the iniquities of a mask. My hat of choice is often a fedora, and i have about 20 different designs and patters, ranging from plain, to wild, to covered with skulls and crossbones, to ones with feathers, to ones with coins and playing cards.

In the end, if you ask people to describe the man that just walked through the room, you will get a dozen accurate descriptions of the hat... but 12 different descriptions of the wearer... ranges drastically in height, weight, hair color, face shape, even skin color. I did this test for my psychology class, and not a single person could describe my friend who came in to bring me my hat, when i asked to desgribe him, the all described him first as "He was wearing a white and black striped bolo hat..." and after that their was no consistent match of description.

Exactly sparrow, Depending on the mask, you may never have to say a word. It makes every little movement mean more, like having your sub try to discern what happens next from just your movements, like living every second in suspense

Fileboom Premium Account

My master and I will be playing with 2 different masks in just a couple of hours...a switch session first, with me as a little cat burglar in a ski mask, capturing and humiliating the occupant for catching me red handed in his home...then, later, something sensual and atmospheric, with my master wearing a plain white mask, probably smartly dressed, a bit of mood lighting, exploring my tightly bound body with gloved hands...I can't wait :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, the two aforementioned scenes were great fun ;) In the first, I think I was particularly cruel, as well as being a little more inventive/creative than usual, as I found things just coming into my head there and then and it seemed a shame to let these ideas go unused :)

The latter scenario was beautiful though. My master was wearing a white mask, dressed almost entirely in white except for a black fedora and gloves, and silent except for his heavy breathing, which in itself is always a turn on for me. Unfortunately, our mood lighting wasn't quite light enough for me to see his eyes when he looked at me, but I could feel them on me. I find eye contact important during mask play, regardless of which partner is hiding their face. Instead, I was concentrating on his body language which, although slow and gentle, was also somewhat impatient, I would say, at times. I'm hoping we can recreate this scenario more often :)

Fileboom Premium Account