Anonymity

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, they are something you have to be accustomed to wearing to pull off menacing in, as they affect your sight, breathing, speech and of course they are cumbersome. Course, I'm quite used to wearing it and its quite easy to wear for me.

If a sub isn't used to wearing one, as I see it the constraining effect on their head movement, sight, breathing and speech is going to be a contributory factor to furthering their total loss of control.

OLP, try your local army surplus place, they often have them going cheap. If you get one, ensure to give it a jolly good clean and ariring before use as the remaining CS gas residue can really have a bad effect on folks. And of course it helps if you aren't allergic to rubber.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Cheers boys, for the advice :)

And yeah, it was an army surplus type shop I was planning on going to, a few years back I think I saw one in there for just £5, but at the time I was still living at home and my parents would have found it and asked questions :mad:

So, once it's all clean, how difficult is it, exactly, to breathe while wearing one? And is there anything in particular that is better to clean it with? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Its not THAT hard, once you get used to it. but it can be slightly more restrictive than usual breathing, you can't take rapid breaths easily for example. And they're a bastard to see in if you wear glasses, luckily mine has prescription eye lenses in it.

To clean it, I'd just use a cloth lightly moistened with some ordinary mild fairy liquid or something, then rinse well with cold water and leave to dry. It might help get rid of the last guy to wear it's "sweaty squaddie" smell too.

Of course my only experience is with the Standard BA issue NBC mask, but I'm sure as has been said there are plenty of others available that will do the job just as well. And I'll bet there are some "customised" especially for special scenarios. Saw one in a video online recently with a long ribbed rubber pipe and dildo attachment. Looked interesting. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

Yeah, im going to pay a visit to a local shop i know of that has TONS of army surplus. The owner is a friend of the family, and doesnt charge tax ^^

They have SO many goodies, any BDSM couple should pay a visit to an army surplus shop, there are so many things you can make use of, and usually for pretty cheap!

The shop i go to even has a M60-D helicopter machine gun hanging from the ceiling!

Fileboom Premium Account