Meeting local people into BDSM

ickle_cat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i've never tried any BDSM or anything similar and i'm interested in perhaps meeting someone who is experienced in BDSM to give me an experience of it. i was wondering if this website is a good place to look for anybody like that (i'm based in southern england).

if this breaks any rules (i know some places forbid meeting) then i sincerely apologise. just a real newbie looking for some advice

thanks a lot x

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Welcome i c -

There's nothing stopping you from trying here... we do have personals.

You might also want to try FetLife or alt dot com. They seem to focus on getting people together and FetLife has much more stuff for free.

Some folks I know use AdultFriendFinder, but I don't know if that site does much across the big water.

Before you start your adventure though, please read through the FAQ for beginners at the top of this section. There are some things you need to know before you go shopping for someone to tie you up and have you a their mercy.

You can also do a look up on groups in your area and find out if there are any munches in your area, or at least close.
A munch is an informal group meeting, usually around some food or coffee establishment, for folks looking to meet other folks. Look it up (bdsm munch).

Be careful out there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account