L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Today I ordered one of my Houseslaves to my Studio.
Submissive like always, he had a nice gift for me.
Because he did not show up the last 4 weeks, I gave him a very hard and sadistic Nipple Treatment.
Also he had to clean all the dirt from my boots.They were still very dirty from the last Fetish Party in London at Club Pedestal.
Also I checked if his daily Analpractise at home was successfull..It was not, so I judged him with big, long needles ..
Now he has the order to show up every week twice, cause he will get trained for my next OWK visit.

Length: 26 Minutes and 36 Seconds

claus-neu-01.wmv - 32.1 Mb
claus-neu-02.wmv - 33.0 Mb
claus-neu-03.wmv - 41.1 Mb
claus-neu-04.wmv - 39.3 Mb
claus-neu-05.wmv - 37.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nico77

What a boring afternoon until this slavenewby came and after I gave him a basic lesson in bootlicking,faceslpas and spitting he became so horny that I introduce him to an inflatable lovedoll on which he may pleasure himself under my laughter !
What a pathetic view see this fool lick and fuck the plasticdoll so exstatic like she would be a real girl!

Length: 26 Minutes and 27 Seconds

funny-01.wmv - 36.5 Mb
funny-02.wmv - 37.3 Mb
funny-03.wmv - 40.9 Mb
funny-04.wmv - 36.8 Mb
funny-05.wmv - 29.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nico77

Lady S@rah has planned a delightful evening with one of her favourite slaves...A male slave she calls "Pussyboy" is soon to become personal Bitch !
At first he has to kiss the feet and heels of his mistress ,then worship her beautiful big round butt,wrapped in a skintight black latex dress. All the time she make him crazy with bouncing her xxxl naked natural breast.She let him suck her heels and soles,suck her strapon and also fuck him from behind like a little pussyboy he should be.At least he has to masturbate in front of her.Watching his mistress teasing him with all her rich female attributes through the gasmask while sniffing the room odourizer which she has filled in the filter from the mask.After shoot his load he has to clean all from her shoes and leaving her until the next evening.

Length: 25 Minutes and 16 Seconds

pers-pussy-01.wmv - 35.4 Mb
pers-pussy-02.wmv - 34.9 Mb
pers-pussy-03.wmv - 34.9 Mb
pers-pussy-04.wmv - 34.8 Mb
pers-pussy-05.wmv - 33.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Today I invited my dominant girlfriend Carla. Long ago, I told her about my Cross dresser Bitch Chantal.

We thought it will be a good idea to give her a special treatment this day.

Before we started to fuck her in all possible positions, Chantal had to give a real good blow job to our huge strapons.

We were laughing so much about this horny screaming transvestite.

Her hole gaped wide open soon and we started to enjoy this day.

Check out how much fun Carla and me had...

Length: 47 Minutes and 19 Seconds

dominantduo-01.wmv - 26.6 Mb
dominantduo-010.wmv - 43.7 Mb
dominantduo-02.wmv - 29.0 Mb
dominantduo-03.wmv - 31.6 Mb
dominantduo-04.wmv - 27.4 Mb
dominantduo-05.wmv - 43.3 Mb
dominantduo-06.wmv - 45.0 Mb
dominantduo-07.wmv - 45.3 Mb
dominantduo-08.wmv - 46.7 Mb
dominantduo-09.wmv - 39.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Once a month, a very pervert and ugly pig is allowed to masturbate.

He is really so pathetic, this fat maggot.

Because I don´t want any mess of him in my dungeon, he is only allowed to have a little space in the bathroom, so he can clean easily after...

This view was so embarrassing, that I only could spit on him, and tell him how pathetic he is...

After I throw bananas in his face, I gave him a golden shower and count from 10 to zero, by zero he had to jerk off. I was short in time and my friends waited for dinner, also I think it is better not to waste my precious time with a pig like this… he can be happy to get a small audience once a month!

Length: 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds

dirtbag-01.wmv - 32.9 Mb
dirtbag-02.wmv - 40.5 Mb
dirtbag-03.wmv - 41.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

A feast for all submissive Shoe worshippers like you:

In the first four clips "Shoeshine boy" you can watch me take a last look at my outfit, while this little slave maggot is polishing every inch of my high heel pumps with his slave tongue.

A goddess like me like a perfect outfit before leaving the house, and slave saliva is the best cleaning liquid for every dominant woman´s shoes or boots.

In the video "Sister in Law III" a looser gets an unexpected birthday visit from the sister of his wife.

His wife is cheating him even in public with her fitness trainer and spiced with mean details the dominant beauty tells him all about it.

She enjoys bringing him down but also feels that he gets also a little horny and submissive in her strong presence.

Also she has sadistic tendencies and now she takes the chance to play her game with this weak and pathetic cuckold looser.

Length: 26 Minutes and 2 Seconds

shoeshineboy-01.wmv - 48.3 Mb
shoeshineboy-02.wmv - 51.3 Mb
shoeshineboy-03.wmv - 45.0 Mb
shoeshineboy-04.wmv - 52.8 Mb
sis-in-law-3-01.wmv - 38.9 Mb
sis-in-law-3-02.wmv - 41.5 Mb
sis-in-law-3-03.wmv - 36.0 Mb
sis-in-law-3-04.wmv - 42.4 Mb
sis-in-law-3-05.wmv - 38.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

nico77

This evening in Hamburg, me and my dominant friend Lady Sarah decided to send our old tranny down to red light district to earn money for us and to amuse us.
She was dressed very cheap and bitchy, we thought there are maybe some horny trucker drivers who like to get a cheap blow job of our nasty tranny...

Before she get fucked, i gave her a nice ride on my huge strapon, to make her even more horny for big cocks.
She was really nasty, our tranny..she walked down the street and showed her crossdresser ass and we did not have to wait long until she came back with the first cash..

It was such a funny time, that we decided to do more clips of that kind in the near future..
So, enjoy this clip and let the bitch make even more money for me!

Length: 14 Minutes and 58 Seconds

out-on-the-street-01.wmv - 50.9 Mb
out-on-the-street-02.wmv - 33.4 Mb
out-on-the-street-03.wmv - 35.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

This slave brought a pair of new boots for me.

As a reward he gets a lesson in boot worship, nipple torture and later dildo in his ass and needles in his nipples on the gynchair.

Length: 44 Minutes and 38 Seconds

bootaddicted-01.wmv - 50.1 Mb
bootaddicted-02.wmv - 44.7 Mb
bootaddicted-03.wmv - 43.1 Mb
bootaddicted-04.wmv - 39.7 Mb
bootaddicted-05.wmv - 41.9 Mb
bootaddicted-06.wmv - 44.9 Mb
bootaddicted-07.wmv - 45.9 Mb
bootaddicted-08.wmv - 46.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Soon my driver will arrive to bring me to a great fetish party.

While I control my makeup cuckold slave is kneeling in front of me and become very horny because I tell him all about what he will never have.

His only proposal in life is to crawl under my boots, clean them with his tongue, serve me as an ashtray, spittoon and human toilet, so to all my guests.

This creature is so submissive that he can enjoy himself by looking at my boots only.

What a pathetic little wanker...Cum in front of my boots now, sucker!

Length: 28 Minutes and 59 Seconds

gummikopp-01.wmv - 39.2 Mb
gummikopp-02.wmv - 41.0 Mb
gummikopp-03.wmv - 35.7 Mb
gummikopp-04.wmv - 39.7 Mb
gummikopp-05.wmv - 39.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account