Crazy femdom actions

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Underneath Her Shoes

Slave faces were made to be under pressure from our cruel shoes. Barely had Scarlett had taken her beautiful ass off the loser's ugly face than she planted her high heels there instead. She sits on his shapeless body (she has to drape a thigh high boot over his tiny cock as she finds it unbearable) and uses the leash to pull his helpless face deep into her stiletto footwear with the leash. Scarlett's satin shoes are very pretty but the soles and heels are as hard as ever.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 173 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

172,46 Mb 08:53 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

The Human Floor Mop

Being a dominant girl isn't easy. Someone's high heel wound has been leaking all over the floor and the dazed slave is too slow licking to get it clean. So cruel Tegan comes up with the perfect solution - use his stupid body to mop it all up. First she attaches the leash to his pathetic head and drags him round the room. Then she uses her high heels and feet to kick him around the room getting the remaining bits up. Tegan actually does quite a good job cleaning up with her human mop! And she can't resist jumping on it a bit at the end.

Length: 7 minutes Size: 137 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

136,38 Mb 07:02 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Slapping A Pig

The face abuse of this worthless pig continues as Amelie decides to slap his pathetic face and spit on him. Gorgeous Amelie is quite scary and menacing in this clip - you can tell she is feeling total hatred and contempt for the freak of nature in front of her. She lets out her anger with lots of bitchy slaps to the face, a few punches and she spits hard on him. She hits him so hard towards the end the prick's nose starts to leak - but Amelie just keeps on slapping him anyway.

Length: 6 minutes Size: 118 MB Format: WMV Category: FACE SLAPPING

117,87 Mb 06:04 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Human Kicking Practice

It's not always easy to kick balls, so after destroying this useless loser my beautiful friends decide to take time out and use him for some ball kicking target practice. This worthless freak is in considerable agony, but of course the girls don't care as they proceed to destroy his balls with abandon. Tegan discovered afterwards she had actually managed to split his stupid cock head open slightly. Lovely :)

Length: 10 minutes Size: 203 MB Format: WMV Category: BALLBUSTING

202,71 Mb 10:27 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Headstanding For Girls

As you've probably worked out I like standing on the loser's head with my stilettos on. Tilly loves it too, but we wanted to find out which heels hurt losers the most. So we lined all our shoes up and tried them all out on his ugly face. Tilly and I have lots of fun in this clip, talking about our favourite domming heels. We give each pair of stilettos a score out of 10 for pain to the fat freak, based on the ridiculous noises and groans he makes. I won't reveal the winners, but the scores range from 5 to 10! Warning: this is not a constant facestanding video - we are only standing on the dickhead's face SOME of the time, we try on loads of shoes and chat, then test them on his misshapen head and generally have fun :) Then we make the waste of space suck the heels of the winning shoes at the end. And if you were here we would step on your face too :)

Length: 20 minutes Size: 392 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

391,73 Mb 20:13 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Forgetting The Slave

When the losers are not in pain we prefer them not to exist at all. Sadie tried to rest her bar stool directly on the loser's face and crush it into the floor as she relaxed. But his stupid head was so wobbly she found it annoyingly difficult to balance. So she rested the back edge of the stool on the skirting board a bit to help her balance. Most of her gorgeous weight is concentrated on the slave's worthless chin and breastbone as she forgets he is there for the whole clip. Every girl should have a man's face to put her seat on while she relaxes. This is a human furniture clip - Sadie just smoking and reading her magazine while the slave squirms beneath her beauty.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 215 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

214,56 Mb 11:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

S/\die's Boots Versus Balls

After taking out her anger on this disgusting pig in the Sadie Gets Nasty session, Sadie still hadn't had enough, so she decided to use my boots to torture the loser some more - purely because they hurt more! She lays into the ugly swollen balls in this clip, kicking them over 200 times in 9 minutes with the points of my spikey thigh high red boots. She shows this useless piece of meat no mercy at all - he is simply there for her to kick :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 184 MB Format: WMV Category: BALLBUSTING

183,08 Mb 09:26 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Sadie's Heels

I get tons of fan mail for Sadie, and sometimes slaves are so infatuated that they will pay stupid money to get under her beautiful heels. This grotesque one was desperate to lick her shoes and feel her cruel stilettos digging into him, so she came round after work and gave him exactly half an hour of her beauty in exchange for £500. In this clip he gets to lick her very dirty shoes for 5 minutes before being trampled in them. He also gets a few precious kicks in his ugly balls. Do you still look at your heel marks in the mirror, loser?

Length: 10 minutes Size: 196 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

195,72 Mb 10:05 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Stiletto Trample And Chocolate Sundae

It's time for my evening chocolate sundae, and what better way to eat it than standing full-weight on the slave's stupid head digging my high heels in. I have an almost orgasmic time with my dessert, while the fat loser is in his usual agony. Bliss! Particularly upsetting for the slave of course, since I have him on a bread and water diet at the moment to get some of that quite disgusting flab off. There's no escape for his head - it's either my hard soles and heels or the hard floor. Result: extreme pain. But more importantly my chocolate sundae was delicious!

Length: 8 minutes Size: 158 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

157,78 Mb 08:08 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Cutting With Heels

When men are annoying us, we find the best place to be is on top of them - in a pair of sharp heels. Jojo gets a lot of frustration out on top of this human rug. Her heels are extremely sharp and she digs them into his body violently and breaks them through his already damaged skin. Tegan has a stroll herself in her equally sharp stiletto boots. The relaxed girls settle down to have a drink and a cigarette, digging their heels into his broken body some more. Finally Tegan wants Jojo to stamp and twist on his useless hands which she absolutely loves doing violently! Lots of fun :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 176 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

175,83 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Feet Belong On Faces

This is one lucky slave. Scarlett has probably the most beautiful feet of all of us, and she decides to put them on his ugly face and keep them there. She kicks him hard in the face sometimes and tries to stop him breathing with her feet. Eventually his nose starts leaking again (yawn), and Scarlett makes him lick his own red liquid off her toes.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 206 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

205,9 Mb 10:37 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Using His Mouth

This freak has been heartlessly destroyed by Tegan and Jojo all night, but there's still no escape. Jojo wants to fuck his mouth with the strap on, so Tegan holds him still while Jojo has a great time - she's never fucked a loser's mouth before! The girls start to get turned on by their own cruelty, so they switch to the bedroom and begin to kiss each other while Jojo makes him take it.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 157 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

156,51 Mb 08:04 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadie Face Whips

Gorgeous Sadie has finished her dinner and settles down to properly hurt the fat loser. She leashes him in front of her chair and the heartless face whipping begins. Sadie dishes out well over 300 strokes to his ugly face and head in this clip. The pathetic wimp cries twice, which just serves to make Sadie more angry. It's always fun to make the disgusting freak cry, and even more fun to keep hitting him afterwards:) Well done Sadie!

Length: 10 minutes Size: 195 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

194,46 Mb 10:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Slave Terror

A furious Tegan is what all our losers are most scared of. When she gets mad slaves tend to get badly hurt. This terrified fool has been told to kneel on a stool for a couple of hours while she was out and warned not to move a muscle. I don't think it's anything that this loser did that made Tegan this angry, but he's the one who is there to suffer for it. She knocks this dickhead clean off the stool with her first hit, and it's all downhill from there. He was right to be terrified.
Length: 13 minutes Size: 258 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

257,73 Mb 13:16 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Torture With Stones

How does it feel to be pelted with hard stones by a vicious Amazonian Goddess? Do you really want to know? Tegan stands at close range and tortures the loser by flinging stones at him as hard as she can. They slam hard into his exposed chest, balls and head as Tegan lets rip. She has an amazing time, and the loser is in tears. I have never seen anyone enjoy being truly sadistic as much as Tegan - she is genuinely crazy! I absolutely love this clip.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 198 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

197,36 Mb 10:10 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Bootlicking Ashtray

What do you do when you've taken out all your fury on a dickhead? Use him as an ashtray and get him to lick your boots of course. Tegan ties the moron on the sofa, digs her boot heels into his flesh and lights a cigarette. After using the inside of his mouth as her ashtray, she puts out the cigarette on his skin and deposits it down his worthless throat. Tegan is definitely more chilled after her earlier tantrum - it always helps to make a man suffer when you are upset. She gets her boot soles cleaned, and then gets almost affectionate with the loser - pinching and punching is as nice as we get.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 158 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

157,03 Mb 08:05 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Breaking The Loser

Every time Loxi burns this loser his ugly body does really weird things. It's as if he doesn't like his worthless skin being used for her entertainment. You can tell from the bloodthirsty expression on Loxi's face that she absolutely loves torturing him. Tegan and Loxi start off this clip with a final round of Agony Cards. The broken slave actually comes up with an ace in his disgusting mouth, but Loxi decides it never happened and orders him to pick again. Life is so unfair isn't it? Then for the last few minutes this freak's flesh is used by the girls for some agonising cigarette torture. This is a very lucky slave to have these two beauties' cigarettes put out on him. The girls had a really fabulous, wine-filled night, and the slave ends up a broken man. Perfect :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 176 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

175,49 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Cruel and violent

Tegan's friend Jojo is having boyfriend trouble, so Tegan decided to gift her one of her losers to take out all that anger on him. Understandably Jojo is in a very sadistic mood and is incredibly brutal with this dickhead, hitting with all her strength with the cane and every whip as Tegan laughs and eggs her on. The worthless slave's flesh is soon completely covered in terrible welts and cuts. And when Tegan starts on him as well with just as much violence, he doesn't stand any chance at all. One of the most brutal clips we've ever made.

291,71 Mb 15:02 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Stiletto Cruelty

Sadie and Amelie dropped in on Tegan while she was hurting the pathetic loser for me. Amelie can't stand the sight of him, so she put her washing on (she lives round the corner and uses my machine sometimes) and went into the other room to use the phone while Tegan and Sadie hurt the waste of space. My two beautiful friends decided to start off with a long stiletto trample - they have lots of fun digging in their sharp heels together, swapping shoes, jumping around on him and standing on his worthless head. They take it in turns to crush him flat with their high heels and then take a short break and sit down for a cigarette, which Sadie later stubs out on his disgusting flesh with her shoe. The ugly freak was in agony during this clip :)

Length: 18 minutes Size: 350 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

349,83 Mb 18:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadistic Cruelty (FULL)

The slave is this video is actually owned by a dominant friend of mine. For her own reasons she sent him to us for punishment and requested that we just destroy him completely. So I decided to give him to my most brutal friends Tegan and Jojo for an afternoon. I didn't tell them what he was, I just said I had a nice surprise and they could do absolutely anything they wanted to this ugly one! The lovely result was inhuman whipping and caning, savage kicking with heels, brutal trampling and a slave stomach full of mud and slime. Amazing - probably the most brutal video we have ever made. My Mistress friend is absolutely delighted with his broken body and mind and is going to take the girls out for pizza to say thank you! And guess who will be paying?

Length: 49 minutes Size: 953 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

952,42 Mb 49:09 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 202,42 Mb

The Human Football

After cruelly trampling him Sadie and Tegan decide to turn the fat freak into a human soccer ball. They hogtie him so the dickhead is even more helpless than usual and just lay into him with their harsh bare feet. They have a great time kicking their ball around, then cover the floor with vodka and water and entertain themselves by sliding his worthless body around on it. The hard wooden floor cuts into the loser's wounds as he is thrown around the room. I'm pretty sure the slave breaks in this video, he goes completely limp about halfway through. I so love it when he gets broken, I try and do it every day.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 215 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

214,46 Mb 11:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Movie Cruelty

After busting his stupid face all evening, Amelie decided she'd rather like to watch herself destroying the slave with Estelle the other night (Blonde Sadists). So she ordered him down and watched it with her chair digging into his ugly body. The metal bars of the chair sink deep into his flesh, and you can hear the useless prick struggling underneath all of her weight as she completely relaxes. You can tell she really doesn't care about the loser suffering underneath her, he is less than nothing to her. She makes him hold one side of the chair so she doesn't overbalance, and her shoes are embedded on his worthless face the whole time as she chills and enjoys the action. Beautiful cruelty.

Length: 16 minutes Size: 312 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

311,36 Mb 16:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Loosing More Money

This is the second half of Sadie's domination of the dickhead who parted with a small fortune to meet her. My gorgeous friend sits on his ugly head and uses his body and mouth as her ashtray. She burns him with her matches and cigarette end and then puts her fag out on his misshapen chest. Finally she makes him exercise, bullies and intimidates him, and gets very angry with him when he doesn't perform. Lots of money, still a loser.

Length: 15 minutes Size: 292 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

291,18 Mb 15:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Loser Gets A Mouth Fucking

My friend Tegan got bought a new toy by a slave - a 9 inch black strapon for humiliating losers. She wanted to try it out straight away so I said she could use the loser. So his stupid mouth became simply a place for her to fuck - probably the only use for it apart from shoe cleaning. Tegan ties the fat prick up and thrusts the big black cock in and out of his worthless gob with her stunning body, making the dickhead gag and choke as she fucks his face hard. Tegan absolutely loves the sensation, and the loser sounds like he is puking in his mouth as the big cock penetrates his tonsils. Enjoy that loser?

Length: 12 minutes Size: 246 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMILIATION

245,84 Mb 12:40 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Desperate Old Man (Full)

Is this too cruel? Tilly and I went on a vulnerable-old-man hunt in some local bars last week as we thought it would be fun to bring an unsuspecting desperate old guy back and hurt him instead of the usual worthless slaves. It wasn't too hard to entice this 50-something back to mine, tie him up and strip him, although it took quite some persuasion to make him let us film it. The fool was virtually hypnotised by us by the time we turned the camera on! This grotesque loser isnt really a sub, so it was lots of fun getting him to take more pain. He was pretty terrified for the whole thing. We start off being nice, facesitting, mild cbt and whipping, foot worship (even though he didn't have a foot fetish!), before we build up to some caning later on. Just a couple of powerful young women manipulating a deluded old horny man. Too cruel :)

Length: 28 minutes Size: 544 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

543,09 Mb 28:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 43,09 Mb

Lick My Feet! - Tilly POV

176,2 Mb 09:06 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Heel Trap

This is about as gentle I get can with this dickhead. I poke my stilettos into his windpipe, his cheeks and torture his nipples a bit. I'm actually nicer to him in this clip that normal - I give him the great privilege of sucking my heels and having his fat face pinned against the wall by my beautiful white heels. My legs look gorgeous in this clip.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 180 MB Format: WMV Category: SHOE FETISH

179,75 Mb 09:16 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Ru§§ian Y0u|\|g G0|)dess|

Lolita Domination

ASS WORSHIP, BEATING, BOOT WORSHIP, COCK CRUSH, COCK PLAY, COCK TEASING, FACE SITTING, GLOVED HANDJOBS, HUMILATION, KICKING, LEATHER, LEATHER GLOVES, PAIN, PUSSY WORSHIP, SPITTING, TRAMPLING

976,08 Mb 27:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 226,08 Mb

Date With Her Feet in five viewable parts

Part 1

214,29 Mb 05:55 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Part 2