Crazy femdom actions

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by DxrEP, Aug 24, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Underneath Her Shoes

Slave faces were made to be under pressure from our cruel shoes. Barely had Scarlett had taken her beautiful ass off the loser's ugly face than she planted her high heels there instead. She sits on his shapeless body (she has to drape a thigh high boot over his tiny cock as she finds it unbearable) and uses the leash to pull his helpless face deep into her stiletto footwear with the leash. Scarlett's satin shoes are very pretty but the soles and heels are as hard as ever.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 173 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

172,46 Mb 08:53 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

The Human Floor Mop

Being a dominant girl isn't easy. Someone's high heel wound has been leaking all over the floor and the dazed slave is too slow licking to get it clean. So cruel Tegan comes up with the perfect solution - use his stupid body to mop it all up. First she attaches the leash to his pathetic head and drags him round the room. Then she uses her high heels and feet to kick him around the room getting the remaining bits up. Tegan actually does quite a good job cleaning up with her human mop! And she can't resist jumping on it a bit at the end.

Length: 7 minutes Size: 137 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

136,38 Mb 07:02 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Slapping A Pig

The face abuse of this worthless pig continues as Amelie decides to slap his pathetic face and spit on him. Gorgeous Amelie is quite scary and menacing in this clip - you can tell she is feeling total hatred and contempt for the freak of nature in front of her. She lets out her anger with lots of bitchy slaps to the face, a few punches and she spits hard on him. She hits him so hard towards the end the prick's nose starts to leak - but Amelie just keeps on slapping him anyway.

Length: 6 minutes Size: 118 MB Format: WMV Category: FACE SLAPPING

117,87 Mb 06:04 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

2. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Human Kicking Practice

It's not always easy to kick balls, so after destroying this useless loser my beautiful friends decide to take time out and use him for some ball kicking target practice. This worthless freak is in considerable agony, but of course the girls don't care as they proceed to destroy his balls with abandon. Tegan discovered afterwards she had actually managed to split his stupid cock head open slightly. Lovely :)

Length: 10 minutes Size: 203 MB Format: WMV Category: BALLBUSTING

202,71 Mb 10:27 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Headstanding For Girls

As you've probably worked out I like standing on the loser's head with my stilettos on. Tilly loves it too, but we wanted to find out which heels hurt losers the most. So we lined all our shoes up and tried them all out on his ugly face. Tilly and I have lots of fun in this clip, talking about our favourite domming heels. We give each pair of stilettos a score out of 10 for pain to the fat freak, based on the ridiculous noises and groans he makes. I won't reveal the winners, but the scores range from 5 to 10! Warning: this is not a constant facestanding video - we are only standing on the dickhead's face SOME of the time, we try on loads of shoes and chat, then test them on his misshapen head and generally have fun :) Then we make the waste of space suck the heels of the winning shoes at the end. And if you were here we would step on your face too :)

Length: 20 minutes Size: 392 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

391,73 Mb 20:13 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Forgetting The Slave

When the losers are not in pain we prefer them not to exist at all. Sadie tried to rest her bar stool directly on the loser's face and crush it into the floor as she relaxed. But his stupid head was so wobbly she found it annoyingly difficult to balance. So she rested the back edge of the stool on the skirting board a bit to help her balance. Most of her gorgeous weight is concentrated on the slave's worthless chin and breastbone as she forgets he is there for the whole clip. Every girl should have a man's face to put her seat on while she relaxes. This is a human furniture clip - Sadie just smoking and reading her magazine while the slave squirms beneath her beauty.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 215 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

214,56 Mb 11:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

3. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

S/\die's Boots Versus Balls

After taking out her anger on this disgusting pig in the Sadie Gets Nasty session, Sadie still hadn't had enough, so she decided to use my boots to torture the loser some more - purely because they hurt more! She lays into the ugly swollen balls in this clip, kicking them over 200 times in 9 minutes with the points of my spikey thigh high red boots. She shows this useless piece of meat no mercy at all - he is simply there for her to kick :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 184 MB Format: WMV Category: BALLBUSTING

183,08 Mb 09:26 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Sadie's Heels

I get tons of fan mail for Sadie, and sometimes slaves are so infatuated that they will pay stupid money to get under her beautiful heels. This grotesque one was desperate to lick her shoes and feel her cruel stilettos digging into him, so she came round after work and gave him exactly half an hour of her beauty in exchange for £500. In this clip he gets to lick her very dirty shoes for 5 minutes before being trampled in them. He also gets a few precious kicks in his ugly balls. Do you still look at your heel marks in the mirror, loser?

Length: 10 minutes Size: 196 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

195,72 Mb 10:05 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Stiletto Trample And Chocolate Sundae

It's time for my evening chocolate sundae, and what better way to eat it than standing full-weight on the slave's stupid head digging my high heels in. I have an almost orgasmic time with my dessert, while the fat loser is in his usual agony. Bliss! Particularly upsetting for the slave of course, since I have him on a bread and water diet at the moment to get some of that quite disgusting flab off. There's no escape for his head - it's either my hard soles and heels or the hard floor. Result: extreme pain. But more importantly my chocolate sundae was delicious!

Length: 8 minutes Size: 158 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

157,78 Mb 08:08 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Cutting With Heels

When men are annoying us, we find the best place to be is on top of them - in a pair of sharp heels. Jojo gets a lot of frustration out on top of this human rug. Her heels are extremely sharp and she digs them into his body violently and breaks them through his already damaged skin. Tegan has a stroll herself in her equally sharp stiletto boots. The relaxed girls settle down to have a drink and a cigarette, digging their heels into his broken body some more. Finally Tegan wants Jojo to stamp and twist on his useless hands which she absolutely loves doing violently! Lots of fun :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 176 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

175,83 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Feet Belong On Faces

This is one lucky slave. Scarlett has probably the most beautiful feet of all of us, and she decides to put them on his ugly face and keep them there. She kicks him hard in the face sometimes and tries to stop him breathing with her feet. Eventually his nose starts leaking again (yawn), and Scarlett makes him lick his own red liquid off her toes.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 206 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

205,9 Mb 10:37 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Using His Mouth

This freak has been heartlessly destroyed by Tegan and Jojo all night, but there's still no escape. Jojo wants to fuck his mouth with the strap on, so Tegan holds him still while Jojo has a great time - she's never fucked a loser's mouth before! The girls start to get turned on by their own cruelty, so they switch to the bedroom and begin to kiss each other while Jojo makes him take it.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 157 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

156,51 Mb 08:04 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

5. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadie Face Whips

Gorgeous Sadie has finished her dinner and settles down to properly hurt the fat loser. She leashes him in front of her chair and the heartless face whipping begins. Sadie dishes out well over 300 strokes to his ugly face and head in this clip. The pathetic wimp cries twice, which just serves to make Sadie more angry. It's always fun to make the disgusting freak cry, and even more fun to keep hitting him afterwards:) Well done Sadie!

Length: 10 minutes Size: 195 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

194,46 Mb 10:01 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Slave Terror

A furious Tegan is what all our losers are most scared of. When she gets mad slaves tend to get badly hurt. This terrified fool has been told to kneel on a stool for a couple of hours while she was out and warned not to move a muscle. I don't think it's anything that this loser did that made Tegan this angry, but he's the one who is there to suffer for it. She knocks this dickhead clean off the stool with her first hit, and it's all downhill from there. He was right to be terrified.
    Length: 13 minutes Size: 258 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

257,73 Mb 13:16 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Torture With Stones

How does it feel to be pelted with hard stones by a vicious Amazonian Goddess? Do you really want to know? Tegan stands at close range and tortures the loser by flinging stones at him as hard as she can. They slam hard into his exposed chest, balls and head as Tegan lets rip. She has an amazing time, and the loser is in tears. I have never seen anyone enjoy being truly sadistic as much as Tegan - she is genuinely crazy! I absolutely love this clip.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 198 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

197,36 Mb 10:10 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

Bootlicking Ashtray

What do you do when you've taken out all your fury on a dickhead? Use him as an ashtray and get him to lick your boots of course. Tegan ties the moron on the sofa, digs her boot heels into his flesh and lights a cigarette. After using the inside of his mouth as her ashtray, she puts out the cigarette on his skin and deposits it down his worthless throat. Tegan is definitely more chilled after her earlier tantrum - it always helps to make a man suffer when you are upset. She gets her boot soles cleaned, and then gets almost affectionate with the loser - pinching and punching is as nice as we get.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 158 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

157,03 Mb 08:05 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Breaking The Loser

Every time Loxi burns this loser his ugly body does really weird things. It's as if he doesn't like his worthless skin being used for her entertainment. You can tell from the bloodthirsty expression on Loxi's face that she absolutely loves torturing him. Tegan and Loxi start off this clip with a final round of Agony Cards. The broken slave actually comes up with an ace in his disgusting mouth, but Loxi decides it never happened and orders him to pick again. Life is so unfair isn't it? Then for the last few minutes this freak's flesh is used by the girls for some agonising cigarette torture. This is a very lucky slave to have these two beauties' cigarettes put out on him. The girls had a really fabulous, wine-filled night, and the slave ends up a broken man. Perfect :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 176 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

175,49 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Cruel and violent

Tegan's friend Jojo is having boyfriend trouble, so Tegan decided to gift her one of her losers to take out all that anger on him. Understandably Jojo is in a very sadistic mood and is incredibly brutal with this dickhead, hitting with all her strength with the cane and every whip as Tegan laughs and eggs her on. The worthless slave's flesh is soon completely covered in terrible welts and cuts. And when Tegan starts on him as well with just as much violence, he doesn't stand any chance at all. One of the most brutal clips we've ever made.

291,71 Mb 15:02 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Stiletto Cruelty

Sadie and Amelie dropped in on Tegan while she was hurting the pathetic loser for me. Amelie can't stand the sight of him, so she put her washing on (she lives round the corner and uses my machine sometimes) and went into the other room to use the phone while Tegan and Sadie hurt the waste of space. My two beautiful friends decided to start off with a long stiletto trample - they have lots of fun digging in their sharp heels together, swapping shoes, jumping around on him and standing on his worthless head. They take it in turns to crush him flat with their high heels and then take a short break and sit down for a cigarette, which Sadie later stubs out on his disgusting flesh with her shoe. The ugly freak was in agony during this clip :)

Length: 18 minutes Size: 350 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

349,83 Mb 18:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadistic Cruelty (FULL)

The slave is this video is actually owned by a dominant friend of mine. For her own reasons she sent him to us for punishment and requested that we just destroy him completely. So I decided to give him to my most brutal friends Tegan and Jojo for an afternoon. I didn't tell them what he was, I just said I had a nice surprise and they could do absolutely anything they wanted to this ugly one! The lovely result was inhuman whipping and caning, savage kicking with heels, brutal trampling and a slave stomach full of mud and slime. Amazing - probably the most brutal video we have ever made. My Mistress friend is absolutely delighted with his broken body and mind and is going to take the girls out for pizza to say thank you! And guess who will be paying?

Length: 49 minutes Size: 953 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

952,42 Mb 49:09 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 250 Mb
    Part 4 202,42 Mb

The Human Football

After cruelly trampling him Sadie and Tegan decide to turn the fat freak into a human soccer ball. They hogtie him so the dickhead is even more helpless than usual and just lay into him with their harsh bare feet. They have a great time kicking their ball around, then cover the floor with vodka and water and entertain themselves by sliding his worthless body around on it. The hard wooden floor cuts into the loser's wounds as he is thrown around the room. I'm pretty sure the slave breaks in this video, he goes completely limp about halfway through. I so love it when he gets broken, I try and do it every day.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 215 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

214,46 Mb 11:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Movie Cruelty

After busting his stupid face all evening, Amelie decided she'd rather like to watch herself destroying the slave with Estelle the other night (Blonde Sadists). So she ordered him down and watched it with her chair digging into his ugly body. The metal bars of the chair sink deep into his flesh, and you can hear the useless prick struggling underneath all of her weight as she completely relaxes. You can tell she really doesn't care about the loser suffering underneath her, he is less than nothing to her. She makes him hold one side of the chair so she doesn't overbalance, and her shoes are embedded on his worthless face the whole time as she chills and enjoys the action. Beautiful cruelty.

Length: 16 minutes Size: 312 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

311,36 Mb 16:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

Loosing More Money

This is the second half of Sadie's domination of the dickhead who parted with a small fortune to meet her. My gorgeous friend sits on his ugly head and uses his body and mouth as her ashtray. She burns him with her matches and cigarette end and then puts her fag out on his misshapen chest. Finally she makes him exercise, bullies and intimidates him, and gets very angry with him when he doesn't perform. Lots of money, still a loser.

Length: 15 minutes Size: 292 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

291,18 Mb 15:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Loser Gets A Mouth Fucking

My friend Tegan got bought a new toy by a slave - a 9 inch black strapon for humiliating losers. She wanted to try it out straight away so I said she could use the loser. So his stupid mouth became simply a place for her to fuck - probably the only use for it apart from shoe cleaning. Tegan ties the fat prick up and thrusts the big black cock in and out of his worthless gob with her stunning body, making the dickhead gag and choke as she fucks his face hard. Tegan absolutely loves the sensation, and the loser sounds like he is puking in his mouth as the big cock penetrates his tonsils. Enjoy that loser?

Length: 12 minutes Size: 246 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMILIATION

245,84 Mb 12:40 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

9. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Desperate Old Man (Full)

Is this too cruel? Tilly and I went on a vulnerable-old-man hunt in some local bars last week as we thought it would be fun to bring an unsuspecting desperate old guy back and hurt him instead of the usual worthless slaves. It wasn't too hard to entice this 50-something back to mine, tie him up and strip him, although it took quite some persuasion to make him let us film it. The fool was virtually hypnotised by us by the time we turned the camera on! This grotesque loser isnt really a sub, so it was lots of fun getting him to take more pain. He was pretty terrified for the whole thing. We start off being nice, facesitting, mild cbt and whipping, foot worship (even though he didn't have a foot fetish!), before we build up to some caning later on. Just a couple of powerful young women manipulating a deluded old horny man. Too cruel :)

Length: 28 minutes Size: 544 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

543,09 Mb 28:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 43,09 Mb

Lick My Feet! - Tilly POV

176,2 Mb 09:06 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Heel Trap

This is about as gentle I get can with this dickhead. I poke my stilettos into his windpipe, his cheeks and torture his nipples a bit. I'm actually nicer to him in this clip that normal - I give him the great privilege of sucking my heels and having his fat face pinned against the wall by my beautiful white heels. My legs look gorgeous in this clip.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 180 MB Format: WMV Category: SHOE FETISH

179,75 Mb 09:16 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

10. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

Ru§§ian Y0u|\|g G0|)dess|

Lolita Domination

ASS WORSHIP, BEATING, BOOT WORSHIP, COCK CRUSH, COCK PLAY, COCK TEASING, FACE SITTING, GLOVED HANDJOBS, HUMILATION, KICKING, LEATHER, LEATHER GLOVES, PAIN, PUSSY WORSHIP, SPITTING, TRAMPLING

976,08 Mb 27:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 250 Mb
    Part 4 226,08 Mb

Date With Her Feet in five viewable parts

Part 1

214,29 Mb 05:55 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Part 2

191 Mb 06:05 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Part 3

218,15 Mb 06:01 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Part 4

187,49 Mb 05:59 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Part 5

171,49 Mb 04:45 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

11. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Addicted To Pain

Tegan's friend Jojo seems to be getting addicted to torturing men. All our friends do eventually - it's so much fun. She asked Tegan for another dickhead to whip, so Tegan ordered a little slave round to take the pain. The merciless girls start off with a 200 hard lashes on this freak's ridiculous body, and they love every minute of it.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 216 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

215,63 Mb 11:07 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Bootlicking ATM

This loser is very lucky to be able to give the girls money, and he becomes even luckier when they order him to lick Loxi's boots after being beaten and burned. He has to make them shine with his tongue so that Estelle can see her face in them. The human wallet has all 6 foot of his work boss on his back, forcing him to suck the heel and sole of Loxi's beautiful boots. Loxi tells him to feel the shame. The girls laugh and play with his money as they make the sad loser worship them. In the end they get sick of his pathetic efforts and start to kick the pig instead.

Length: 7 minutes Size: 136 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

135,75 Mb 07:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Broken Cinema

Loxi has been torturing the loser all evening and feels completely relaxed. She's never seen herself hurting a man before, so she set herself up with a nice human cinema to rest her beautiful body and heels on while watching her first video session. The waste of space has been face whipped, heel kicked and heel scraped for the whole night, so he is completely broken in this video. Loxi, however, looks like a Roman Goddess. I would expect the pathetic worm to be fanning her and feeding her grapes were he not trapped underneath her body. Loxi laughs and smiles a lot at the action while she uses her human cinema. This is a human furniture clip, just Loxi using a broken slave to watch herself hurting men.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 180 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

179,74 Mb 09:16 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

12. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

Made To Submit in four viewable parts

Adriana and Marina B. kidnap a passerby at gunpoint and take him to an abandoned building only to abuse him into total submission.

BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, KICKING, FACE CRUSH, COCK CRUSH, TRAMPLING, SPITTING, NYLON WORSHIP, FACE KICKING, FOOT WORSHIP.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with WinRAR.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 213,43 Mb 06:02 min *.wmv 1280x720
    Part 2 217,14 Mb 06:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    Part 3 202,64 Mb 05:58 min *.wmv 1280x720
    Part 4 211,97 Mb 05:53 min *.wmv 1280x720

... and HQ pictures gallery with this story:

70,68 Mb 115 images *.RAR with 5% recovery information
    Download from Ul*to

Ice-cream

What a privilege it is to be at the feet of this mind blowing blonde. Her stern attitude won’t go too far, if you follow her commands. This slave is doing his best, following Katherine’s directions, as he worships her black mules. He is kept in his place with the cracks of Katheine’s crop. When the mules are thoroughly clean, the slave changes them to evening sandals and cleans them with his tongue. Katheine stands, ordering the slave to kneel in front of her and worship her shoes, feet and legs. She whips him as he does his work. She holds his head in between her legs, so he won’t get away. Later, Katherine eats ice cream, while the slave sucks her stockinged feet. She orders him to take off the stockings and treats him by allowing him to taste ice cream from her feet. The lucky slave licks ice cream from Katherine’s feet and has his cock played with. Katherine rubs and jacks his cock with her feet. Then she rubs ice cream all over it and rubs the cock, making the slave taste it from her feet afterwards.

FOOD PLAY, FOOT SMOTHERING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT WORHIP, FOOTJOB, SHOE FETISH, SHOE WORSHIP, STOCKINGS, WHIPPING.

531,54 Mb 34:19 min *.wmv 640x480
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 270 Mb
    Part 2 261,54 Mb
    Part 3 261,54 Mb

Sveta Dominates p.2

Sveta is back. This petite young beauty has a domination style like no one else. Watch one of our most popular and sought after models in her new domination video.

BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, LEATHER GLOVES, FACE SITTING, TRAMPLING, KICKING, CBT, COCK PLAY, HAND CRUSH, HEEL SCRAPING.

384,38 Mb 26:04 min *.wmv 720x576
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Adriana

Adriana - a beautiful Young Goddess shows off her domination skills in this set. Cock throbbing foot domination, featuring Adriana's black pumps :)

SPITTING, TRAMPLING, DIRT, COCK CRUSH, FACE CRUSH, FACE STANDING, FACE SMOTHERING, FACE SITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, DIRTY FEET, FOOTJOB

599,67 Mb 24:52 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 99,67 Mb
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Chatting And Hurting

Tegan and Jojo get round to every girl's favourite subject - stupid men. Could there be an easier target? Luckily they have one tied up at their feet so they can dig their heels deep into his stupid body and use him to put their fags out on. They discuss lots of ways in which men are useless, while this weirdo suffers underneath their stilettos and cigarettes.

Length: 6 minutes Size: 117 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

116,66 Mb 06:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Cruel Domme Lapdance

My friend and sometimes lover Tilly gives me a sexy lapdance - on the loser. I rest my heels on his stupid head, and drink in gorgeous Tilly stripping and torturing him at the same time. We kiss and fondle on the slave, and at the end we humiliate him and show you the lovely wounds we made on his ugly back.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 102 MB Format: WMV Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

101,53 Mb 08:40 min *.wmv 640x480
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Heartless Cruelty (FULL VERSION)

My beautiful friends Tegan and Sadie are not good at showing mercy, particularly not with slaves as ugly as Estelle's work runt. This stupid prick spends most of this video crying out in complete agony, and all he does is make them hit harder. They have a fantastic time as they destroy the worthless creep with whips, canes and everything else they can think off. They use full force, hit after hit raining down on his ugly naked body. They have a tug of war using his head, burn him, kick him, paddle him, punch him and utterly humiliate him. My advice - don't get in the same room with Tegan and Sadie - it hurts a LOT more than you imagine.

Length: 30 minutes Size: 596 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

595,38 Mb 30:42 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 95,38 Mb
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

English lesson

BEATING, CHOCKING, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILATION, PAIN, SHOE WORSHIP, TRAMPLING

756,62 Mb 20:56 min *.wmv
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 260 Mb
    Part 2 260 Mb
    Part 3 236,62 Mb

In Bed With Ira

The slave sucks on Ira’s nyloned feet, as she shoves them deep down his throat. Ira smothers and slaps his face with her feet, rubs her feet on his nipples and stomps his chest. She also spits in his mouth.

CBT, COCK CRUSH, FACE CRUSH, FACE SLAPPING, FACE STANDING, FACESITTING, FOOT SLAPPING, FOOT SMOTHERING, FOOT TEASE, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOB, NAIL SCRATCHING, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, NYLON WORSHIP, SPITTING, STOCKINGS, TRAMPLING.

385,46 Mb 24:51 min *.wmv 640x480
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

65,68 Mb 138 images *.zip
    Download from Ul*to

Marina and Abbey Domination

BEATING BOOT WORSHIP FACE SLAPPING HAND CRUSH HUMAN ASHTRAY KICKING JEANSE NIPPLE TORTURE PAIN SPITTING TWO GIRLS PONYBOY

970,94 Mb 26:52 min *.wmv
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
    Part 1 250 Mb
    Part 2 250 Mb
    Part 3 250 Mb
    Part 4 220,94 Mb

85,99 Mb 173 images *.zip
    Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. DxrEP

DxrEP Active Member

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Empty Wallet

Are slaves getting more stupid? This fat one came down all the way from Scotland and paid me and Tilly £2000 each for just one hour of being our slave. I still cannot believe that slaves do this. I get hundreds of mails from guys wanting to serve us but we never do sessions with slaves we don't select ourselves UNLESS they pay ridiculous money, which doesn't happen often! This rich dickhead found out that the reality of being our slave is much, much more painful than it looks and lasted exactly 39 minutes before going a bit mental and quitting. We burned this worthless loser cruelly with our cigarettes and use his ridiculous flesh to dig our heels into. After he quit we just threw him out on the street. What a colossal loser.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 233 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

232,76 Mb 12:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Facesitting And Heel Digging

I'm playing a new game while sitting my pert ass on his ugly face. My legs are stretched out and I'm digging my spikey white heels into his fat flesh the whole time. He gets to have his worthless testicles used as a stress ball for my heels when the game gets frustrating - what a lucky slave!

Length: 6 minutes Size: 126 MB Format: WMV Category: FACE SITTING

125,27 Mb 06:27 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Face Fruit Crush

Well the loser had pouring out from under his ugly-mask after this :) I decide to crush some fruit on his fat face, just for fun. I balance fruit on his dirty mouth and smash my foot down on it. It's such a great feeling to kick a loser hard in the face, it's something I recommend to all my female friends and they often take me up on it! Later on I stand full on his worthless face and slip around on his overused windpipe while crushing the fruit. Why is your face so slippery slave?

Length: 6 minutes Size: 125 MB Format: WMV Category: CRUSH

124,02 Mb 06:23 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to

Foot Slave For Girls

Estelle and Amelie decided to get their shoes and feet licked clean during the party. So they gave their useless slave a short break from the agony and made him clean their stilettos and lovely bare feet with his worthless tongue. He still gets a few whacks in the stupid head of course, but my beautiful friends have a lovely time laughing and chatting while their slave services them. They force him to lick the dirty soles of their shoes, and then as a treat they take their heels off so he can taste their wonderful feet. What a lucky slave!

Length: 14 minutes Size: 273 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT WORSHIP

272,76 Mb 14:03 min *.wmv 1280x720
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download from Ul*to
    Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM