L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Because I am not satisfied with his bootlicking I try a new purposal for this slave.

Around his neck a wooden pillory he has to kneel in front of me and serve me as a living tray.

But it was not easy to hold the balance for the full glass.Very mean from me to spit and blow smoke in his face when he try so hard to pleasure me.

Length: 21 Minutes and 32 Seconds

human-furniture-01.wmv
human-furniture-02.wmv
human-furniture-03.wmv
human-furniture-04.wmv

try another way to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

nico77

Today I had a special surprise for my slave:

Hidden under my leather coat I wear a huge Strapon. But before he got up his ass he had to worship my tight high leather boots, especially the long heels which needs a good blowjob.

Length: 24 Minutes and 31 Seconds

leathermistress-01.wmv - 38.3 Mb
leathermistress-02.wmv - 36.2 Mb
leathermistress-03.wmv - 35.1 Mb
leathermistress-04.wmv - 49.2 Mb
leathermistress-05.wmv - 36.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nico77

Last edited:

nico77

Lady A$m0ndena´s first 0WK film. A real success!

In this 60 min video you will experience this goddess in full action. Permanently, she plagues the two slave-creatures in the cruelest manner. In their unsuccessful attempts to satisfy the demands of the strict mistress they bring to life the meanest phantasies of Lady A$m0ndena. What comes after it, is a true firework of burning smacks in the face, until the fat slave falls down like a tree under an axe, cruel punishments with the cane, riding crop and a wooden paddle that becomes fast the favorite tool because of the most effective method to bring the skin to burst faster. You will see the most humilating bootlickereducations in the history of female domination, hot wax torture, verbal humiliation and an extraordinary "synchron-punishment". Lady A$m0ndena´s imaginations are inexhaustible...

You will experience absolute female dominance in perfection, together with unbelievable grace, power and consistent strictness.

Typical Lady A$m0ndena!

Length: 53 Minutes and 35 Seconds

beautiful-and-merciless-01.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-02.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-03.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-04.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-05.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-06.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-07.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-08.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-09.wmv
beautiful-and-merciless-10.wmv

try another way to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

nico77

Today Nipple slave gets the whole program of torture and humiliation!

Shown practices are: Shoe worship, Spitting, Nipple torture with cigarettes, clamps and voltage. Human ashtray training, whipping, caning, face slaps etc.

Length: 29 Minutes and 18 Seconds

nippleslave-01.wmv - 36.4 Mb
nippleslave-02.wmv - 39.1 Mb
nippleslave-03.wmv - 45.8 Mb
nippleslave-04.wmv - 49.0 Mb
nippleslave-05.wmv - 27.4 Mb
nippleslave-06.wmv - 27.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

While I am answering emails my chubby house slave is busy cleaning my dirty boots with his tongue. Like a dog he is chained with his collar at the bottom of the desk.

There is a lot of dirt and even a chewing gum to remove from the soles from the last fetish party that I have visited, of course alone and not together with this cuckold looser.
He always has to stay at home, clean the house and care for my wardrobe. The only attention he got is to receive face slaps, serve as my personal ashtray and spittoon. This is another authentic sample of a real slavery between a lifestyle mistress and a weak worm whose proposal in life is to live under my boots.

Length: 16 Minutes and 21 Seconds

happy-loser-01_720p.mp4 - 69.3 Mb
happy-loser-02_720p.mp4 - 62.0 Mb
happy-loser-03_720p.mp4 - 67.5 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Lady A$m0ndena feels in a truely cruel mood, with a sudden need for slaves to humiliate and torture.

That is easy to fulfill for Her, as the Lady keeps quite a few victims stored in a cellar in a secret SM location.

Slave number 1 is perfectly suited for Her warm-up. Nothing should be left out:

Bootlicker + human ashtray training; spitting, nipple torture with clamps, spanking, flogging, whipping, caning, face slaps and so forth. This lucky slave receives the full program!

Length: 34 Minutes and 5 Seconds

buncer-01.wmv - 66.5 Mb
buncer-02.wmv - 65.3 Mb
buncer-03.wmv - 65.7 Mb
buncer-04.wmv - 60.9 Mb
buncer-05.wmv - 55.9 Mb
buncer-06.wmv - 55.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

This fat pig has been degraded to my human toilet and trash basket. As such, he has to kneel before Me, taking whatever My sadistic
fantasy inflicts him. he exposes his face, for Me to spit on it until it is nothing more than a slimy mess. I order him to masturbate to keep Me
amused, while I abuse him verbally, between a spit and the next one. Of course he makes the perfect cheap ashtray as well.

The abundant spit turns him into a disgusting maggot, but the perverted slave gets so horny that he shoots a big load in front of My feet,
squealing like a little pig.

Finally I sit comfortably on a toilet chair, the bottom being... the slave face of course! While he masturbates a second time, My piss flows
mercilessly on his pathetic ass face.

Length: 22 Minutes and 26 Seconds

human-toilet-01_400p.wmv - 44.2 Mb
human-toilet-02_400p.wmv - 41.5 Mb
human-toilet-03_400p.wmv - 44.7 Mb
human-toilet-04_400p.wmv - 31.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

The new year starts with the perfect omen for the inferior slave: in his first audience he is degraded like the pathetic pig he is.

I feed him from my feet, like a beast, before I teach him the meaning of 'cleaning', something he has to do while naked, of course.

Finally it is about entertaining me, his owner and Mistress. Time for pain. I am excited about the first harsh whipping in 2011.

Several whips are available for my superior fun. I simply cannot pick just one and then I decide to try them all, no matter how painful that is: 50 strokes with each whip!!

As I expected, that's enough to break his will, now he is simply my playtoy, docile to whatever I inflict him.

At my command he transforms into a cheap whore. I order him to sit on the electric fucking chair in the red chamber, before I start training him with several dildos.

Length: 36 Minutes and 26 Seconds

claudia-01.wmv - 43.0 Mb
claudia-02.wmv - 48.4 Mb
claudia-03.wmv - 49.3 Mb
claudia-04.wmv - 48.6 Mb
claudia-05.wmv - 45.9 Mb
claudia-06.wmv - 40.7 Mb
claudia-07.wmv - 38.9 Mb
claudia-08.wmv - 39.1 Mb
claudia-09.wmv - 38.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

To celebrate her birthday cross dresser Chantal has invited two mistresses. These dominant beauties appear in skintight latex outfits and want be entertained from the ridiculous tranny with an exotic table dance.

Under mean commands, spanking and spitting the slut blame herself in front of the audience and gets a pervert marathon assfuck from both ladies in which they perform a real double fisting on her.

Finally Chantal’s hole gaped wide as never seen before and her face is pushed in the cream pie.

Length: 40 Minutes and 54 Seconds

party-01.wmv - 34.9 Mb
party-02.wmv - 27.5 Mb
party-03.wmv - 44.8 Mb
party-04.wmv - 24.8 Mb
party-05.wmv - 40.1 Mb
party-06.wmv - 50.8 Mb
party-07.wmv - 41.1 Mb
party-08.wmv - 46.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account