Crazy femdom actions

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Mean Girls (Parts 2 and 3)

We are back! Tegan has been trying out a couple of new slaves to see who she can hurt the most, now she's back in town. She asked Sadie if she would help test this one out. His disgusting skin split open on the second stroke of the cane, but he seems to make it through the session without dying. Although he must have felt like he was. Tegan and Sadie are so brutal to this freak, I honestly don't know who is crueller. Violent caning and whipping, slapping, paddling, kicking and trampling on his misshapen body. The have a really fabulous time torturing this ugly little dickhead, as always. They both had a lot of frustration to get out, and it all came down on this scrawny little body. Tegan says this one might get another chance sometime.

204,83 Mb 10:33 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

175,28 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Pain Night (Part 1)

Astonishing brutality from Amelie's friend Estelle in this clip. Estelle had never dominated a loser before, but she wastes no time delivering blows to the fat freak's face and head with a force that few women can match. She is 6 foot tall in her gorgeous bare feet, and towers over the cowering runt in her huge leopard skin stilettos. I stayed over in London for two nights last week, and needed someone to look after the slave for me. I asked Amelie to slavesit for me for the first night and Tilly for the second. I give instructions on hurting and feeding the slave for the first minute of this clip, and then leave them to it Amelie is also extremely violent in this clip and delivers some agonising face whipping, as well as looking incredible in her ultra mini. The two beauties egg each other on to hurt the dickhead more and more, in fits of laughter at the sounds he makes. After seeing this I wish I had stayed to join in! If you like violence against ugly male faces, the slave gets whipped over 200 times in his stupid face and head in this clip

Length: 9 minutes Size: 175 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

174,93 Mb 09:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Sad!e using the freak

My beautiful new friend sits on the loser's pathetic face for 18 minutes. She uses the fat freak as a human ashtray for the first half, burning him a bit and putting out a couple of cigarettes on him. Then she relaxes with a cup of tea and the Friday Ad - while digging her sexy black heels into his worthless flesh. What a lucky slave!
Length: 18 minutes
Size: 359 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

359,89 Mb 18:25 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Tamara And The Loser

One of my passions is to get new women to torture the disgusting freak. Believe it or not I actually had to put an ad online asking if any women wanted to hurt a fat guy! A lot of my friends like to do it, but it's amazing how many women are too scared to dig their heels into losers. Anyway, one of the women who responded was Tamara, and she seemed genuinely sadistic (that's what I like), so I invited her round. It turns out she had hurt guys a lot in the past, and she has lots of fun causing pain to the slave in this video. As usual, I introduce her with stiletto trample (about two and a half minutes), then a bit of boxing (3 minutes) and then just some heel digging in the ugly face and genitals while we chat about how much we like hurting men. I love other women hurting the dickhead :)

Length: 10 minutes Size: 195 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

194,11 Mb 10:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Tearing His Hair Out

After the sadistic Triple Torture session Tilly and I were still feeling really cruel so we got the fat slave out the cupboard and decided to rip his hair out by the root. We'd been planning to wax this little prick for a while and we wanted to make it as painful as possible. At least now we can see our heel and burn scars better :)

Length: 18 minutes Size: 353 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

352,78 Mb 18:11 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Tegan's Bootrest

OK, this is Mistress Jessie here. I'm a complete bitch, in case you hadn't guessed. Sophie has gone off travelling the world with Tilly for a while and I'm in charge. Sophie gave Tegan her whipping boy before she left. Tegan didn't really want him but promised Sophie she would find a use for him, or maybe one of her friends would wants a stupid fat slave she could abuse. Anyway, Tegan was playing some game on her iphone and decided the loser should be of some use while she did it. So she got him up against a wall and jammed her boots into his face while she played.

Length: 14 minutes Size: 272 MB Format: WMV Category: BOOT DOMINATION

271,54 Mb 14:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Human Patio

I like all my weight to be on the ugly slave to cause maximum discomfort. Whenever I'm sitting in my patio chair I need him to be underneath it. That means I can use his stupid face as a stool for my stilettos and put my cigarettes out on him. Bliss!

Length: 11 minutes Size: 211 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

211,56 Mb 10:48 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Tilly Babysits The Slave (FULL VERSION)

Hi this is Tilly ... Sophie asked me to write the descriptions for my clips so here I am! Thanks for all your nice messages about me. And yes, I really do love causing pain to Sophie's completely pathetic worm! Last week Sophie invited me to take charge of the loser for a night as she was away. I loved the idea of having complete control over him (I don't have my own 24/7 slave yet), so I said yes! I'm definitely less sadistic when Sophie's not around - I still love to cause agony, but it's more quiet and sexual I think. I used the loser in lots of different ways during the evening, starting off with him being my human ashtray and pincushion for my silver heels. Then I stuck my stilettos in his balls and whipped and caned his stomach. Later I put the wooden chair on him and lounged around for a while and made him lick my dirty feet. And finally I used him as a human mattress, never done that before, I slept really well! Lots of fun and I think I slavesat him quite well.

Length: 51 minutes Size: 1002 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1001,93 Mb 51:40 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 260 Mb
Part 3 260 Mb
Part 4 221,93 Mb

Tiny Little Cock

This week Tegan tried out another loser - this one is very fat and has a tiny cock, which Tegan finds highly amusing! She says it's not easy to whip because it is so pathetically small, but she certainly manages to flog it quite a few times anyway. This useless fat moron spends the whole time cowering on my floor while Tegan lays into him with the whip, paying special attention to that flap of junk between his legs.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 156 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

155,42 Mb 08:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Me|\| /\re S1/\ves

International Whipping

Amy’s cute Hungarian friend Nikki may not speak English perfectly, but she speaks the language of femdom very well. She is used to using and torturing slaves in her homeland, and here she does the same with her friend Amy. The girls have a good old time with this poor boy, whipping him at will and not really caring much when he falls to the floor from the pain. It’s all just pure entertainment to these cuties, they could care less about his suffering.

125,53 Mb 07:11 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

A Fat Slave Won't Do

Being Ruby's slave is an honor and privilege, and it's not to be taken for granted. So if this slave wants to remain her pet then he will have to stay in top form. Ruby puts him through some exercises today to make sure her boy doesn't get fat, and she uses her feet, ass and whip an encouragement to keep him in top form. The slave struggles to keep up, but being able to kiss her feet on each pushup and kiss her ass after every sit-up is definite encouragement for him to push himself. If not then Ruby's whip provides the extra encouragement needed.

107,35 Mb 05:59 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Black Skin And Heels

I always wondered, would high heel trampling marks be noticeable on black skin? Well Nika graciously answered that question for me today and the answer is a definite yes.

69,85 Mb 03:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Feed The Pig

Pigs eat their food off the floor, and the same applies for this pig. The girls throw down scraps of food for him to eat, stepping on them and making the food all around disgusting before letting him ingest it. But he is a pig so he is grateful for any filthy scraps Ruby and Cadence throw his way.

190,48 Mb 09:14 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account