L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tonight I wanted to go out to a fetishparty with my slave.
To my disfavour he appears in black skirt and leatherjeans,but that was not the perfect outfit what I had in mind for him.
I wanted to be accompanied by a naked submissive slaveworm who has to crawl behind me like a dog with leash and collar.
He should serve me in public as an ashtray and bootlicker.So I gave him a short slavetraininglesson before we leave.

Length: 26 Minutes and 13 Seconds

fe-pa-01.wmv - 42.7 Mb
fe-pa-02.wmv - 45.2 Mb
fe-pa-03.wmv - 53.6 Mb
fe-pa-04.wmv - 52.9 Mb
fe-pa-05.wmv - 31.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nico77

Madame Ch@rlotte has invited some creatures for a "perfect slave" contest.

She asked me for be the second part in the jury and together we had a lot of sadistic pleasure to drill the unlucky morons in different disciplines from sissy maid over best car washer to kitchen personals.

Length: 27 Minutes and 8 Seconds

owk-2008-09.wmv - 37.9 Mb
owk-2008-10.wmv - 40.1 Mb
owk-2008-11.wmv - 38.5 Mb
owk-2008-12.wmv - 38.3 Mb
owk-2008-13.wmv - 41.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Three slaves were arrested in the cellars of the 0WK.
Lady A$mOndena shows no mercy to punish with faceslaps ,whips and crops,feed them with garbage from the kitchen.
The crushed slavemeal was served directly on the cold stone floor.
The slaves has to crawl like worms to get their strange meal.
Under strict commands and forced with fury they have to eat all to satisfy the evil mistress.

Length: 20 Minutes and 46 Seconds

owk-2008-05.wmv - 37.0 Mb
owk-2008-06.wmv - 35.7 Mb
owk-2008-07.wmv - 35.7 Mb
owk-2008-08.wmv - 37.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

nico77

nico77

There is a new latex-vakuum bed in my dungeon, whn I put the slave inside, a real torture, cause he can´t see, can´t move...total fixed in latex...

After this procedure I ordered him on my gynchair to proof if his daily home training was successfull...

For reward a golden shower in his mouth and lick every missing drop from my boots and floor.

Length: 22 Minutes and 17 Seconds

epi-06.wmv - 40.4 Mb
epi-07.wmv - 37.7 Mb
epi-08.wmv - 38.8 Mb
epi-09.wmv - 36.3 Mb
epi-10.wmv - 35.4 Mb

This day my property showed up, like always he had a nice present for me..very nice "La Perla" stockings..his luck, it was such a hot day and i was not wearing stockings...
But when i saw them, i want to wear them...i drove him crazy when i was dressing up...

Later I got a call on my cellphone,a guy wanted to know what exactly is the "speciality of the house"...beg me for only a short "appetizer"
I dressed up my favourite latexoutfit and when he arrived stood straight in front of him,overtowering this little worm.
This impressive sight made him shiver but also horny,his cock grow only by viewing me in my skintight rubbersuit.

As he leaved with burning cheeks he knew what is a real faceslapping.He got so many in 10 minutes ,more than in his whole life before.
I am sure next time he will come again for an extended session...
It will be a pleasure for me to train him again...

Length: 26 Minutes and 30 Seconds

epi-01.wmv - 33.5 Mb
epi-02.wmv - 30.1 Mb
epi-03.wmv - 34.3 Mb
epi-04.wmv - 53.5 Mb
epi-05.wmv - 51.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

here is a lot of interesting equipment in my exquisite dungeon. Today I would like you to demonstrate the functions and possibilities of the “Wheel Of Torture”.

After spending an uncomfortable night standing in the iron cage this slave object didn´t knew what I had in mind for his daily training lesson.

Soon he was fixed with strong leather belts at the giant wheel and found himself turned around first in horizontal position. A new experience for him to watch his mistress from this perspective…

For more sadistic fun the wheel can also be turned in vertical position so that his head is in the near of my boots which always needs a good cleaning job.

Also my cane can reach his foot soles for a little punishment.

At every end of a lesson I like to whip a bare slave ass to total submission, this time 50 strokes maybe enough for now.But the day has just begun…

Length: 22 Minutes and 11 Seconds

wheel-of-torture-01.wmv - 42.9 Mb
wheel-of-torture-02.wmv - 48.5 Mb
wheel-of-torture-03.wmv - 49.7 Mb
wheel-of-torture-04.wmv - 33.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

For sure you remember "Sister In Law 3" in which the cuckold guy is seduced and humiliated by his wife's dominant sister.

His wife has no shame to cheat him with her attractive and young fitness trainer. Little hubbie is good just for paying her sexy clothes and her expensive lifestyle.

A natural born submissive cuckold sissy, the perfect toy for every dominant woman like his sister in law.

This very attractive brunette calls him one afternoon. She orders him to dress up in stockings and in his wife's lingerie, as she is going to visit him.

She arrives. She towers him, wearing an amazing latex catsuit with thigh boots. He is annihilated by her presence and cannot help obeying her, even if she degrades him forcing him to lick her rubber ass.

After some face sitting she begins to train him with huge butt plugs, to have him ready for her next strap on visit.

Length: 21 Minutes and 24 Seconds

sislaw-4-01.wmv - 33.0 Mb
sislaw-4-02.wmv - 29.0 Mb
sislaw-4-03.wmv - 27.0 Mb
sislaw-4-04.wmv - 29.3 Mb
sislaw-4-05.wmv - 28.5 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account