L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One of our favorites is drilling cleaning slaves.

At most when they are so much entertaining like this pathetic creature.

With wig and stockings he crawl to our black stockingened feet, cleaning the floor with a small sponge, and could also make experience with getting face slapped, spanked and kicked in the fat ass.

As a highlight we wash out his mouth with the sponge and soap and fuck him with dildos when he tries to do the dishes.

Length: 47 Minutes and 17 Seconds

cleanup-slut-01.wmv - 31.1 Mb
cleanup-slut-02.wmv - 37.0 Mb
cleanup-slut-03.wmv - 42.8 Mb
cleanup-slut-04.wmv - 44.0 Mb
cleanup-slut-05.wmv - 49.6 Mb
cleanup-slut-06.wmv - 59.2 Mb
cleanup-slut-07.wmv - 58.7 Mb
cleanup-slut-08.wmv - 54.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nico77

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nico77

Lady A$m0ndena in skintight black latex, elbow long rubber gloves, and moreover plateau boots with mega high heels:

At this sight the little slave experienced a violent contraction in his narrow rubber slip. His slave tongue could not resist at its place, without being asked it started licking passionately the shiny dream boots.
My devote bootlicker swine reached almost up to my breast.

While in deepest arousement he was allowed to free his micro-penis from the narrow rubber cage and to masturbate standing in front of me, while I mocked arrogantly the pathetic creature in all his devote misery, enjoying his desperately horny mood.

See you next time, little bootlicker. Maybe I will allow you to cum all over the object of your desire; of course you would lick your pathetic slave juice from my gorgeous mistress-boots.

Length: 12 Minutes and 53 Seconds

mega-boots-01_720p.mp4 - 80.1 Mb
mega-boots-02_720p.mp4 - 78.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

As soon as the Mistress leaves the studio, these slaves take the opportunity for forbidden sexplay.

But to their suprise the Boss arrives earlier than scheduled and she starts a very creative punishment program for both sinners.

Length: 40 Minutes and 26 Seconds

lustsklavin-01.wmv - 50.2 Mb
lustsklavin-02.wmv - 52.1 Mb
lustsklavin-03.wmv - 37.9 Mb
lustsklavin-04.wmv - 38.2 Mb
lustsklavin-05.wmv - 39.2 Mb
lustsklavin-06.wmv - 56.4 Mb
lustsklavin-07.wmv - 49.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

nico77

Lady A$mOndena is invited to a fetish party and is putting on her makeup, but have a little time to humiliate her cuckold slave before leaving.

First he has to kneel naked in front of her with his dog collar while she is arrogantly perfecting her makeup and hair, take nearly no notice from him.

She orders him to get a glass of wine for her on his knees, than telling him he is to ugly, fat and old and she like to meet a young handsome slave for her amusement. The old slave is only good enough for cleaning her boots with his tongue or serve as an ashtray.

If he won´t agree with this new situation he can leave. She know exactly how much he is in love with his mistress and she enjoy to see his suffering and he never would go, anyway what she would do to him. So he licks her boots eagerly like a little dog and hopes still she would change her mind and take him with her... so lady A$mOndena calls her girlfriend if on the party is a proposal for a human boot cleaning machine, but nobody is interested in the old fart. So she decided finally cuckold slave stays at home and clean her high heels with his tongue naked until she comes back. Before she leaves he has to get her coat and get some more instructions with some face slap, a kick in his fat rump and the mistress leaves for her amusement...

Thinking he´s alone now "Cucky" gets horny from licking the heels from the shoes he has to clean and stuck his mini penis between the sole and upper leather of the shoe and starts enjoying him. Suddenly the mistress stands beneath him...After shouting to him she force him to lick all the mess clean, than has him over her legs and give him a bare hand spanking until his fat ass glow like a lobster...
After getting a strict over the knee spanking he is ordered to fuck the shoe in front of the mistress, because he was so horny for that.
Lady A$mOndena take some shots with her handy camera and send it to her girlfriend from this pathetic kind of "having sex" with a shoe.
As a last punishment she squeezes his useless cockle under her boots.

See you soon "Cucky"!

Length: 22 Minutes and 18 Seconds

cuckold-stay-at-home-01_360p.wmv - 24.6 Mb
cuckold-stay-at-home-02_360p.wmv - 25.0 Mb
cuckold-stay-at-home-03_360p.wmv - 27.9 Mb
cuckold-stay-at-home-04_360p.wmv - 19.0 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Some days ago I got the following custom video request:

Hello Lady A$mOndena. My name is B. My custom fantasy is as follows:

You are standing dressed in thigh-high shiny black latex or PVC high heel boots. You are also wearing a shiny black latex-skirt and corset. The slave is naked but has a collar and leash attached to his neck. You are holding the leash in your hand. You are demanding that the slave worship your boots as you pull on the leash. First, the slave is instructed to lick your boots. After some licking of each boot, you instruct him to suck the heels - one at a time. Next you put one foot up on a table and spit on the boot and demand that the slave lick it off. This is done two more times. The other boot is then put up on the table and the process repeated.

After this, you sit down and light a cigarette, pull the slave closer with the leash and blow the smoke in the slave's face. Next you demand that the slave open his mouth then you spit in his mouth and tell him to swallow. You then say? Wasn’t that delicious? You verbally humiliate the slave by saying he is only good to worship your boots and swallow your spit. You tell him to open his mouth again and you spit into his mouth. You tell him to swallow then you blow some more smoke in his face. The verbal humiliation continues as you tell him he is a boot licker.

After more spitting and smoke blowing you pull out some popper and force him to breathe it in. You put a boot on his chest and pull the leash. At the same time he is instructed to play with his penis. As he is playing with his penis you spit in his face and verbally humiliate him some more. As the slave gets closer to having an orgasm, you finally stand up, feed him some more poppers and put a clear plastic bag over his head and control his breath as he struggles and orgasms.

Regards and thank you,

B...

That was a script that fits exactly to my preferences and here is the result:

Worship My Boots by Lady A$mOndena

Length: 19 Minutes and 57 Seconds

worship-my-boots-01.wmv - 38.7 Mb
worship-my-boots-02.wmv - 33.0 Mb
worship-my-boots-03.wmv - 44.2 Mb
worship-my-boots-04.wmv - 43.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

nico77

A slave on the cross and the other on the punishment rack, so I could individually take care of both delinquents...

While one has to taste the good old rug beaters or whip, the other could only hope that he is not the next.

But nobody should come to short on this day and it was a sadistic pleasure for me to give each of them something unexpected.

Length: 17 Minutes and 7 Seconds

coeducation-01.wmv - 41.2 Mb
coeducation-02.wmv - 50.1 Mb
coeducation-03.wmv - 45.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Dressed in a sexy Military outfit Lady Adora train a slave in bootlicking when I arrive. As I start spanking and whipping his white meaty ass his efforts to satisfy us increase.

Soon we had the idea to train him also in dildo worship. After sucking the big black cock I stuff his hole with it and his slave tongue dances even more busy over the shiny boots.

Then I decide he must stay here and watch me train the second slave.

Length: 36 Minutes and 46 Seconds

slavedrill-001.wmv - 52.6 Mb
slavedrill-002.wmv - 53.4 Mb
slavedrill-003.wmv - 51.1 Mb
slavedrill-004.wmv - 41.2 Mb
slavedrill-005.wmv - 50.1 Mb
slavedrill-006.wmv - 45.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Today my footservant brought me some new nylons as a present. I didn´t like them ,so I put one over his ugly head, cut in a hole for his mouth so he could give me the full service like kiss and suck my feet, be my spittoon and human ashtray. That’s the life a GODDESS like me deserves.

Length: 22 Minutes and 25 Seconds

footservant-001.wmv - 40.9 Mb
footservant-02.wmv - 38.5 Mb
footservant-003.wmv - 46.2 Mb
footservant-04.wmv - 45.7 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account