L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In the red chamber I conclude the session for "Cleaningslave" with torturing his nipples and genitals with my fingernails and a small pinwheel. After inspecting him on the gynchair he was needled at his nipples again and before leaving me I punished him with 50 strokes from the riding crop on his bare ass.

Length: 19 Minutes and 57 Seconds

cleaningslave-007.wmv - 38.6 Mb
cleaningslave-008.wmv - 38.0 Mb
cleaningslave-009.wmv - 37.5 Mb
cleaningslave-010.wmv - 38.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nico77

Not only my boots, also the studio needs regular cleaning. So this day my nipple slave has to do this job and I had much fun to disturb his efforts to be a perfect cleaning slave.

Every little mistake was immediately punished with the whip or other utilities. He had no quiet moment this afternoon with me as the drill instructor and at the end his face and ass were red.

But that was not all. Later we went in the cabinet where the cross waited for his next treatment...

Length: 28 Minutes and 37 Seconds

cleaningslave-001.wmv - 38.9 Mb
cleaningslave-002.wmv - 37.9 Mb
cleaningslave-003.wmv - 32.8 Mb
cleaningslave-004.wmv - 35.7 Mb
cleaningslave-005.wmv - 40.2 Mb
cleaningslave-006.wmv - 43.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nico77

Today a very strange freak arrived here in my studio:

He brought for me long blue leather gloves and for himself a very realistic rubber pigmask. Asked me for that I squeeze some ripe bananas in front of his face as it would be his small soft penis. Naked, except his pigmask and horny as hell he licked my boots while masturbating his little pecker watching me squeezing the fruits in a dog bowl.

When he was close to his climax I order him on all fours, stuck his head in the bowl and grease up my gloved hands with crisco. Than start a real hard and deep fistfuck on him. Stretching and fucking his rectum to the maximum. At least this filthy pig wants even more and so I took a large wooden baseball bat to milk him out over his prostate...

A real filthy and dirty orgy!

Length: 26 Minutes and 51 Seconds

maximumperversum-001.wmv - 40.5 Mb
maximumperversum-002.wmv - 41.3 Mb
maximumperversum-003.wmv - 41.5 Mb
maximumperversum-004.wmv - 40.2 Mb
maximumperversum-005.wmv - 50.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

nico77

Today I have two slaves here for training. While the other is waiting naked except a rubber mask I prepare the first one in the small cabinet. He gets clamps on his nipples; I spit in his face and on the floor and use him as a floor cleaner.

Also both serve me as human furniture. One as a candleholder and the other as an ashtray.

Then they are ordered to bend over and present their bare asses for inspecting and test some dildos on them.

Length: 22 Minutes and 20 Seconds

episode-001.wmv - 46.2 Mb
episode-002.wmv - 52.3 Mb
episode-003.wmv - 58.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

The slave happened to be naked but for a leather mask when I lead him into the clinic area. I had a lot of fun about his degradation, when I demanded him to do a blow job to my strap-on dildo and to lick my spit off the floor.

It was time to insert pins into his breasts, of course on the gynecologist chair. I inserted one probe pin after the other into his stiff nipples, until he moaned in pain.

As usual he was allowed to empty himself before Me. Till our next meeting in one week time he would have something to learn.

Length: 15 Minutes and 39 Seconds

nippleslave-07.wmv - 48.7 Mb
nippleslave-08.wmv - 41.0 Mb
nippleslave-09.wmv - 43.5 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

nico77

The little slave from australia again...You will remember his fetish is to be overpowered by a taller stronger woman !
His second lesson began with his tongue clean my boots and serve me as an ashtray.Really downunder for him.
A real uncut session in english language!

Length: 23 Minutes and 55 Seconds

secondvisit-downunder-01.wmv - 34.5 Mb
secondvisit-downunder-02.wmv - 33.5 Mb
secondvisit-downunder-03.wmv - 32.5 Mb
secondvisit-downunder-04.wmv - 30.4 Mb
secondvisit-downunder-05.wmv - 28.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account