W0men |-|urt Me|\|

S/\die Gets Nasty in two parts

Part 1

194,81 Mb 10:02 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Part 2

197,11 Mb 10:09 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Losing His Money (This Looser paid cash)

We never do private sessions with slaves we don't select ourselves, but this enormous loser contacted me and said he was desperate to meet Sadie and would pay anything. I set the price at г3000 for an hour, assuming that would scare him off, but to my complete amazement the idiot said yes! So he travelled to my flat to get beaten up by Sadie and we filmed it. She's going to pay off her credit card and pay for a holiday with this dickhead's cash (г50 notes!). She whipped his stupid body hard, spat on his pathetic face a lot, brutally slapped him and completely humiliated him. So, all those who mail me in their hundreds wanting to be our torture plaything, there is hope - you just need г3000! She hurt this prick badly and then we threw him out and had some ice cream :)

Length: 17 minutes Size: 332 MB Format: WMV Category: SPITTING

331,11 Mb 17:04 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Less Than Human (FULL VERSION)

Sadie and Amelie keep talking about how it would be better to treat a slave as an rather than a human, so they got Estelle to send round the guy from work that we beat up sometimes. The pitiful loser is definitely subhuman in this video, my friends are extremely cruel to him and break his body and his spirit. He gets hit well over a thousand times in this video by canes, whips and paddles and is in agony for most of it as the girls are completely merciless. Riding, spitting, whipping, caning, kicking, dragging, this scum is simply a target.

Length: 60 minutes Size: 1165 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1164,62 Mb 01:00:05 *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 250 Mb
Part 5 164,62 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ru§§ian Y0u|\|g G0|)dess|

Ira's girl

Ira's dominance extends beyond just males. Watch as she dominates this cute subgirl. The girl grovels, worshipping Ira's feet and stilettos. Ira fucks her mouth with her feet, tramples her and footsmothers her tits. The girl becomes Ira's doggy, fetching her shoes. Ira gives the girl a whipping, spanking and nail scratching.

SHOE WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE SNIFFING, FOOT SMOTHERING, TRAMPLING, HUMAN DOG, WHIPPING, SPANKING, SCRATCHING.

557,15 Mb 21:08 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 57,15 Mb

Marina's Dog

Marina takes her dog out for a walk on a summer's day.She'll play games with him and abuse him to her liking.

HUMAN DOG, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, COCK CRUSH, SPITTING, FOOT SMOTHERING, OUTDOOR, DIRTY FEET, FACE SLAPPING, WHIPPING, SHOE SNIFFING.

762,89 Mb 21:06 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 270 Mb
Part 2 270 Mb
Part 3 222,89 Mb

Check Up

Regina is a sexy nurse, who puts this slave through a physical exam of her own.

848,42 Mb 23:29 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 98,42 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadistic Party (FULL VERSION)

In my house slaves' birthdays are just times to be extra horrible to them. Firstly, they have to buy presents instead of receiving them. And secondly they are punished with extreme prejudice. Sadie had her eye on a sexy new red whip from Taboo, so when Estelle told her it was her pathetic work colleague's birthday, she decided the dickhead would buy it for her. This was the same loser that Amelie and Sadie degraded as an a couple of weeks ago, and they enjoyed it so much that they decide to do it again - but this time they are even more cruel. They completely destroy this little prick - he spends a lot of time in the foetal position cowering on the floor as their whips, canes and stilettos rain down on his sorry little body. He is completely dehumanised as my sexy friends play some fun party games which involve his agony. They dance round thrashing him, try and drown him, choke him, burn him with his cake, hit him with a plank and put out their cigarettes on his worthless flesh. I love the misery of slaves :)
Length: 59 minutes Size: 1153 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1152,19 Mb 59:27 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 250 Mb
Part 5 152,19 Mb

Laughing At The Slave

Tilly and I watch our complete destruction of the slave from a couple of weeks ago - while sitting on the dickhead. Total and utter humiliation for the loser as Tilly and I sit with our full weight digging into him on bar stools for the whole clip laughing at our sadism and his inadequacy. Lots of fun (for us)! Has the original clip picture-in-picture so you can see what we are laughing at :)

Length: 23 minutes Size: 457 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMILIATION

456,75 Mb 23:33 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 206,75 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadistic Girl's Night (FULL VERSION)

Tilly and Sadie really enjoyed their triple domme session with me, so they decided to spend a night together torturing the fat loser while I was in London. Tilly took some drinks round to Sadie's house and they were very violent with the ugly prick. Face kicking, ball kicking, cigarette burning, head trampling, CBT, face punching and lots more. Next time I'm not going to miss it! The slave took such abuse that by the end, when my two cruel friends both stood on his head at the same time, he went un-conscious and started foaming at the mouth. Yay! A wonderful end to a sadistic night. Tilly and Sadie tell me they had an amazing amount of fun :)

Length: 65 minutes Size: 1264 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1263,11 Mb 01:05:08 *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 260 Mb
Part 3 260 Mb
Part 4 260 Mb
Part 5 223,11 Mb

Heel Scraping Bitch

What do you do to a slave to you have just kicked brutally with your heels? Scrape your stilettos all over the damaged flesh of course! Loxi knows the best way to hurt dickheads with her boots, and after taking a minute to recover from her merciless kicking, she enjoys torturing him cruelly with her heels. She writes her name on his agonised stomach with her sharp heels, drags her stilettos up and down his worthless flesh, and attacks his cock and balls with her heartless boots. So cruel!

Length: 8 minutes Size: 157 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

156,6 Mb 08:04 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to.

High Heel Head Vice

At the end of the night a rather worse for wear Tilly and I decide to put the slave's stupid head between our silver stilettos and crush with all our might. Tilly keeps threatening to break his neck as he keeps turning his head. We then take turns kicking him in the face. Yummy!

Length: 3 minutes Size: 62 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

61,74 Mb 03:10 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to.

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Human Cinema For Amelie

I have to pop out for a bit and leave Amelie in control of the slave. She decides that she wants to watch the clip from Cruelty School where the loser got his black eyes - she has never seen herself dominating a wimp before! This is a pure human furniture clip, just beautiful Amelie sitting on a chair on the slave, digging her sharp heels into his worthless face and occasionally laughing at his abject humiliation. Although at the end she does make him lick his b-l-o-o-d off her heels from the earlier action.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 241 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

240,98 Mb 12:25 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to.

Kicking With Stilettos

Our new friend Loxi can get extremely violent. We gave her the loser for a night to see what she made of him. She's incredibly sadistic in this video. The moron is on the ground after a violent face whipping, so she starts kicking him full force with her heels on. It's actually quite good exercise for her, but it is absolute hell for the kicking bag underneath her feet. He has no escape from her cruel stilettos. Her heels and toes drive time and time again into the loser's naked body, which wa a nice cut mess afterwards. Kicking slaves is fun.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 205 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

204,72 Mb 10:33 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to.

Lesbian Love Slave Abuse

Tilly and I love touching each other while hurting the slave. In this clip I am standing on the slaves genitals (they truly are disgusting) with my silver heels while Tilly pleasures and kisses me. Later on we touch each other and kiss while sitting on the ugly loser. We keep punching him very hard throughout the clip, in the balls, face and stomachj. The noises he makes make us laugh a lot! It's such a rush to hurt him while being pleasured.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 162 MB Format: WMV Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

161,39 Mb 08:19 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Ru§§ian Y0u|\|g G0|)dess|

Out For A Walk

Mary and her friend Julien go out for a walk. While outside they purposely dirty up their shoes and come back home to their slave. The naked male is used a door mat, while ladies wipe their shoes with him and crush his cock. They use his tongue to clean the dirty soles of their high heel sandals. The ladies give the slave a good face slapping, while ordering him to worship them. They smoke cigarettes, using the male's mouth as thier ashtray and tormenting his body and cock with the burnings cigs. The Goddesses trample the slave and then put his manhood into a cockbox, where they trample and crush it.

DIRT, SHOE WORSHIP, COCK CRUSH, HUMAN ASHTRAY, CBT, TRAMPLING, FACE SLAPPING.

714,32 Mb 29:38 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 214,32 Mb

... and HQ pictures gallery with this story:

44,72 Mb 157 images *.ZIP
Download from Ul*to

New toy

BEATING, CHOCKING, COCK CRUSH, COCK TEASING, FOOT WORSHIP, HEEL SCRAPING, HUMILATION, PAIN, SHOE WORSHIP, SPITTING, STRAPON

819,57 Mb 22:38 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 69,57 Mb

... and HQ pictures gallery with this story:

51,88 Mb 74 images *.ZIP
Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

WomenHurtMen - Morning Pain (Domination)

After sleeping with the pegs on my slave is crying a bit (WIMP), and wakes me up. So I'm already in a bad mood which is bad news for him. I punch him a bit and take his pegs off cruelly. Then I have a shower on him, as I always do - why stand on the cold tiles when there's a warm, blubbery stomach available. Then it's time to put my makeup on and I'm quite sure the slave wouldn't want me to have to stand on the cold floor even if I am wearing heels. So he becomes my floor instead. I love to hurt him in the morning! (shower scene available separately in store)
Length: 21 minutes Size: 417 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

416,25 Mb 21:30 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Loser Cinema Tegan

Tegan wanted to see what I've been up to for the last few months so she settled down on the fat loser and watched me, Sadie and Tilly humiliating Estelle's runt. This is a human furniture clip - her chair digs deep into the waste of space as she uses his worthless face as
a stiletto rest. She stubs her cigarette out on his exposed chest and just laughs along to the action.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 214 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

213,64 Mb 11:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Loser Barefoot Trample

We start off sitting on the fat loser and chatting about my fantasy of cutting his balls off. After a couple of minutes I decide we should trample the freak barefoot - it's lots of fun feeling his worthless skin underneath our beautiful soles. I stand on his disgusting face a lot while Amelie concentrates on his lower half. Then we swap round so Amelie can get her toes cleaned. I cannot believe how lucky this slave is.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 166 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

165,28 Mb 08:31 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account