Crazy femdom actions

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Addicted To Pain

Tegan's friend Jojo seems to be getting addicted to torturing men. All our friends do eventually - it's so much fun. She asked Tegan for another dickhead to whip, so Tegan ordered a little slave round to take the pain. The merciless girls start off with a 200 hard lashes on this freak's ridiculous body, and they love every minute of it.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 216 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

215,63 Mb 11:07 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Bootlicking ATM

This loser is very lucky to be able to give the girls money, and he becomes even luckier when they order him to lick Loxi's boots after being beaten and burned. He has to make them shine with his tongue so that Estelle can see her face in them. The human wallet has all 6 foot of his work boss on his back, forcing him to suck the heel and sole of Loxi's beautiful boots. Loxi tells him to feel the shame. The girls laugh and play with his money as they make the sad loser worship them. In the end they get sick of his pathetic efforts and start to kick the pig instead.

Length: 7 minutes Size: 136 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

135,75 Mb 07:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Broken Cinema

Loxi has been torturing the loser all evening and feels completely relaxed. She's never seen herself hurting a man before, so she set herself up with a nice human cinema to rest her beautiful body and heels on while watching her first video session. The waste of space has been face whipped, heel kicked and heel scraped for the whole night, so he is completely broken in this video. Loxi, however, looks like a Roman Goddess. I would expect the pathetic worm to be fanning her and feeding her grapes were he not trapped underneath her body. Loxi laughs and smiles a lot at the action while she uses her human cinema. This is a human furniture clip, just Loxi using a broken slave to watch herself hurting men.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 180 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

179,74 Mb 09:16 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

Ru§§ian Y0u|\|g G0|)dess|

Made To Submit in four viewable parts

Adriana and Marina B. kidnap a passerby at gunpoint and take him to an abandoned building only to abuse him into total submission.

BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, KICKING, FACE CRUSH, COCK CRUSH, TRAMPLING, SPITTING, NYLON WORSHIP, FACE KICKING, FOOT WORSHIP.

Join parts with WinRAR.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 213,43 Mb 06:02 min *.wmv 1280x720
Part 2 217,14 Mb 06:00 min *.wmv 1280x720
Part 3 202,64 Mb 05:58 min *.wmv 1280x720
Part 4 211,97 Mb 05:53 min *.wmv 1280x720

... and HQ pictures gallery with this story:

70,68 Mb 115 images *.RAR with 5% recovery information
Download from Ul*to

Ice-cream

What a privilege it is to be at the feet of this mind blowing blonde. Her stern attitude won’t go too far, if you follow her commands. This slave is doing his best, following Katherine’s directions, as he worships her black mules. He is kept in his place with the cracks of Katheine’s crop. When the mules are thoroughly clean, the slave changes them to evening sandals and cleans them with his tongue. Katheine stands, ordering the slave to kneel in front of her and worship her shoes, feet and legs. She whips him as he does his work. She holds his head in between her legs, so he won’t get away. Later, Katherine eats ice cream, while the slave sucks her stockinged feet. She orders him to take off the stockings and treats him by allowing him to taste ice cream from her feet. The lucky slave licks ice cream from Katherine’s feet and has his cock played with. Katherine rubs and jacks his cock with her feet. Then she rubs ice cream all over it and rubs the cock, making the slave taste it from her feet afterwards.

FOOD PLAY, FOOT SMOTHERING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT WORHIP, FOOTJOB, SHOE FETISH, SHOE WORSHIP, STOCKINGS, WHIPPING.

531,54 Mb 34:19 min *.wmv 640x480

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 270 Mb
Part 2 261,54 Mb
Part 3 261,54 Mb

Sveta Dominates p.2

Sveta is back. This petite young beauty has a domination style like no one else. Watch one of our most popular and sought after models in her new domination video.

BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, LEATHER GLOVES, FACE SITTING, TRAMPLING, KICKING, CBT, COCK PLAY, HAND CRUSH, HEEL SCRAPING.

384,38 Mb 26:04 min *.wmv 720x576

Download from Ul*to

Adriana

Adriana - a beautiful Young Goddess shows off her domination skills in this set. Cock throbbing foot domination, featuring Adriana's black pumps :)

SPITTING, TRAMPLING, DIRT, COCK CRUSH, FACE CRUSH, FACE STANDING, FACE SMOTHERING, FACE SITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, DIRTY FEET, FOOTJOB

599,67 Mb 24:52 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 99,67 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Chatting And Hurting

Tegan and Jojo get round to every girl's favourite subject - stupid men. Could there be an easier target? Luckily they have one tied up at their feet so they can dig their heels deep into his stupid body and use him to put their fags out on. They discuss lots of ways in which men are useless, while this weirdo suffers underneath their stilettos and cigarettes.

Length: 6 minutes Size: 117 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

116,66 Mb 06:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Cruel Domme Lapdance

My friend and sometimes lover Tilly gives me a sexy lapdance - on the loser. I rest my heels on his stupid head, and drink in gorgeous Tilly stripping and torturing him at the same time. We kiss and fondle on the slave, and at the end we humiliate him and show you the lovely wounds we made on his ugly back.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 102 MB Format: WMV Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

101,53 Mb 08:40 min *.wmv 640x480

Download from Ul*to

Heartless Cruelty (FULL VERSION)

My beautiful friends Tegan and Sadie are not good at showing mercy, particularly not with slaves as ugly as Estelle's work runt. This stupid prick spends most of this video crying out in complete agony, and all he does is make them hit harder. They have a fantastic time as they destroy the worthless creep with whips, canes and everything else they can think off. They use full force, hit after hit raining down on his ugly naked body. They have a tug of war using his head, burn him, kick him, paddle him, punch him and utterly humiliate him. My advice - don't get in the same room with Tegan and Sadie - it hurts a LOT more than you imagine.

Length: 30 minutes Size: 596 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

595,38 Mb 30:42 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 95,38 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

English lesson

BEATING, CHOCKING, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILATION, PAIN, SHOE WORSHIP, TRAMPLING

756,62 Mb 20:56 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 260 Mb
Part 3 236,62 Mb

In Bed With Ira

The slave sucks on Ira’s nyloned feet, as she shoves them deep down his throat. Ira smothers and slaps his face with her feet, rubs her feet on his nipples and stomps his chest. She also spits in his mouth.

CBT, COCK CRUSH, FACE CRUSH, FACE SLAPPING, FACE STANDING, FACESITTING, FOOT SLAPPING, FOOT SMOTHERING, FOOT TEASE, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOB, NAIL SCRATCHING, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, NYLON WORSHIP, SPITTING, STOCKINGS, TRAMPLING.

385,46 Mb 24:51 min *.wmv 640x480

Download from Ul*to

65,68 Mb 138 images *.zip
Download from Ul*to

Marina and Abbey Domination

BEATING BOOT WORSHIP FACE SLAPPING HAND CRUSH HUMAN ASHTRAY KICKING JEANSE NIPPLE TORTURE PAIN SPITTING TWO GIRLS PONYBOY

970,94 Mb 26:52 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 220,94 Mb

85,99 Mb 173 images *.zip
Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Empty Wallet

Are slaves getting more stupid? This fat one came down all the way from Scotland and paid me and Tilly £2000 each for just one hour of being our slave. I still cannot believe that slaves do this. I get hundreds of mails from guys wanting to serve us but we never do sessions with slaves we don't select ourselves UNLESS they pay ridiculous money, which doesn't happen often! This rich dickhead found out that the reality of being our slave is much, much more painful than it looks and lasted exactly 39 minutes before going a bit mental and quitting. We burned this worthless loser cruelly with our cigarettes and use his ridiculous flesh to dig our heels into. After he quit we just threw him out on the street. What a colossal loser.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 233 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

232,76 Mb 12:00 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Facesitting And Heel Digging

I'm playing a new game while sitting my pert ass on his ugly face. My legs are stretched out and I'm digging my spikey white heels into his fat flesh the whole time. He gets to have his worthless testicles used as a stress ball for my heels when the game gets frustrating - what a lucky slave!

Length: 6 minutes Size: 126 MB Format: WMV Category: FACE SITTING

125,27 Mb 06:27 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Face Fruit Crush

Well the loser had pouring out from under his ugly-mask after this :) I decide to crush some fruit on his fat face, just for fun. I balance fruit on his dirty mouth and smash my foot down on it. It's such a great feeling to kick a loser hard in the face, it's something I recommend to all my female friends and they often take me up on it! Later on I stand full on his worthless face and slip around on his overused windpipe while crushing the fruit. Why is your face so slippery slave?

Length: 6 minutes Size: 125 MB Format: WMV Category: CRUSH

124,02 Mb 06:23 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Foot Slave For Girls

Estelle and Amelie decided to get their shoes and feet licked clean during the party. So they gave their useless slave a short break from the agony and made him clean their stilettos and lovely bare feet with his worthless tongue. He still gets a few whacks in the stupid head of course, but my beautiful friends have a lovely time laughing and chatting while their slave services them. They force him to lick the dirty soles of their shoes, and then as a treat they take their heels off so he can taste their wonderful feet. What a lucky slave!

Length: 14 minutes Size: 273 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT WORSHIP

272,76 Mb 14:03 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Music lesson

BEATING, COCK CRUSH, COCK TEASING, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMAN ASHTRAY, HUMILATION, LEATHER GLOVES, PAIN,SHOE WORSHIP, SMOKING, SPITTING, STOCKINGS, TRAMPLING

1083,55 Mb 29:58 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 250 Mb
Part 5 83,55 Mb

53,84 Mb 120 images *.ZIP
Download from Ul*to

Full Treatment

To get full treatment is to: get fucked in the mouth and ass, while being ass slapped and having to suck on high heels; to get face slapped, spat on and used as an ashtray; to get trampled by sharp stilettos; to have your butt plugged and the drilled as a pony and ridden, while whipped; to have your arms twisted while being whipped and beaten; to have your tongue used as a shoeshine. All of this coming from two mind blowing young beauties.

SHOE WORSHIP, STRAPON, FACE SLAPPING, SPITTING, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY, PONYBOY, TRAMPLING, WHIPPING.

597,01 Mb 24:48 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 97,01 Mb

104,97 Mb 181 images *.ZIP
Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Piano Pedal Digging CBT

I made the loser unplug the pedals on my piano as I much prefer the alternative to dig my heels into - his grotesque cock and balls. He's always under my heels when I'm practising and I dig my stilettos deep into his miniscule privates and flesh throughout. I have lots of fun synchronising the music with his pain. So (DIG) ... much (DIG) ... fun (DIG)!

Length: 8 minutes Size: 172 MB Format: WMV Category: CBT

172,2 Mb 08:52 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Heartless Slapping Party

If there's one thing that stupid slaves' faces are good for, it's slapping extremely hard. Immediately after using this prick as a human catwalk, Tegan decides on some big slaps in the face. Tegan and Jojo are so vicious in this clip. It doesn't matter to them how much it hurts, as long as they are having fun. Halfway through they decide to play pat-a-cake like they used to in the playground, except the slave's head gets used to make it more fun! The dickhead's worthless face takes an almighty pounding in this clip.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 214 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

213,91 Mb 11:02 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Gym Girl Hurts The Loser

I was at the gym last week and got chatting to a new member, Sadie. Eventually we got round to criticising men, so I told her about the kind of things my friends and I do to wimps. She was intruiged and was really eager to have a go, so I invited her round in the evening to experiment on the fat freak. She was a real natural and absolutely loved it! She started off by trampling on his misshapen flesh with her sharp heels, then she had a go a slapping and face whipping. For the last 10 minutes we dug our stilettos into the moron's worthless body and chatted about how much fun it is to hurt men :) I saw her again yesterday and she wants to come round again - I really want her to meet Tilly!

Length: 20 minutes Size: 395 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

394,85 Mb 20:21 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Hitting The Weakling (FULL)

Sometimes I enjoy doing a more traditional domme session with canes and whips. Tamara loves using both, so we decided to put the loser in the cupboard (he is starting to bore me) and get a new slave round for some agonising CP. This is a more serious and slow paced video than usual - we are both intent on causing pain and misery. It's clear from some of Tamara's techniques that she has done this many times before and you can see the satisfaction that causing pain to slaves gives her. I have a great time - that soft tender flesh versus my hard whipping and caning. We start off using our hands to hurt this loser, digging our nails in and slapping, followed by some high heel trampling. Then we both get serious with our whips, kick him in the disgusting testicles and follow up with a lovely caning, including caning the soles of his disgusting feet - agony :). We round off with some hot wax in his bell end and asshole, and some more nasty whipping. This slave suffered - a lot :) Do you think you would have taken what he did?

Length: 40 minutes Size: 776 MB Format: WMV Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

775,78 Mb 40:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 260 Mb
Part 3 255,78 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Barefoot Face Abuse

I get fairly violent with my beautiful feet in this clip. I kick him hard in the ugly-face quite a lot, and he had a nose afterwards (yay!). I have a lovely fun time kicking him in the head, abusing his dumb face and making him lick my lovely toes. And if you were here I would enjoy smashing your stupid face in as well!

Length: 11 minutes Size: 221 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

220,96 Mb 11:23 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Cruelty School - FULL VERSION

I suppose we are more gentle than usual with the slave in this one, although he did have two black eyes afterwards (haha!). There are periods of extreme violence, like when I am elbowing him in the head, or when we spend 10 minutes kicking and slapping the dickead's face. We used the slaves's head as human furniture a lot, as we showed Tilly's gorgeous blond friend Amelie how much fun it is to hurt someone.

We start off facesitting and discussing the night to come, followed by using his ugly face as a footrest for our sharp heels. Then Amelie arrives and we show her how to trample in her stilettos - cue loser in agony :) That's followed by some serious violence focusing on his head. Amelie is quite shy about it as it takes a while to learn how hard you can kick a slave, but starts to get some good kicks and slaps in. Tilly and I are in full force mode including some serious head abuse :)

Then we use the weirdo's disgusting face to paint Amelie's toenails while laughing at his tiny dick. The loser's face becomes a plaything for six beautiful bare feet, and finally a footrest for six four inch stilettos. We had a great night, and Amelie is very keen to come and hurt the loser again as soon as possible. The more women that want to hurt him, the better!

Length: 68 minutes Size: 1320 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1319,72 Mb 01:08:04 *.wmv 1280x720

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Ul*to
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 250 Mb
Part 4 250 Mb
Part 5 250 Mb
Part 6 69,72 Mb

Face Whipping And Kicking

Even I have to admit I'm a bit cruel to the fat freak in this one. The worthless loser is leashed at my foot level with his face at my mercy. So I kick him in his ugly face with my high heels and whip him on the face and head. A lot. This was so much fun! Face whipping is so naughty and is my favourite thing at the moment. I bully him badly for most of the clip, before switching to a bit of hard barefoot face kicking at the end. I just love hurting men's faces! Do you think your face would stand up to this treatment?

Length: 14 minutes Size: 272 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

271,85 Mb 14:01 min *.wmv 1280x720

Download from Ul*to

Fileboom Premium Account