Kinda new, and have a question

Ruelee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's kinda hard for me to actually come out like this... so I hope I make sense.
I'm a sub, I brought my girlfriend into it, and we did try my being dominant, but I just don't have the knack for it. She can do either, but lately has started enjoying being the dominant to me instead, and I like it that way, it's not a 24/7 one, since we're an LDR couple (though hoping someday to join her) but when we do, surrendering myself to her... I couldn't go back to just normal sort of things after that. I don't think anyone could.

I actually have two questions, since I just realised while typing this I had the other.

My first, and the original, is about my family... they don't know anything about this, and they're the kind of people who are 'old school' and consider even mentioning sex and similar taboo, never to be talked about, and I'm a bit afraid of what would happen if they found out about my submissive nature, and the things I do for master that I try to keep from them. I don't know what they'd do, or what I'd do, and it bothers me a bit.
It's made a bit easier because I have my own laptop, so I can hide most of it like that, but sometimes it's still hard to keep it from them, sometimes they'll come disturbingly close to finding out, and I don't like that.
Not really a question I guess.

The other one I realised, is that I'm having trouble finding new things to do with master. I suffer from a mild case of Aspergers, not too much, but it's enough that I have that typical difficulty in social situations in the real world, and it also makes it hard for me to improvise, and come up with new things.
See normally, I'm her pup (One of many pups, if reading here is anything to go by!) and we sort of help each other along through a role played situation, of something we would want to do if we were together, and I'm running out of ideas for that, and I had very few to start with, to be honest.
I know from reading here that it's mostly really tailored to what she likes, and what we're in to, but I want to know what sort of other things we could do, get some more ideas.

That's about all I got for now, and my courage in registering and posting is almost used up. I don't know why it was so hard for me to do it, but... well, I guess I'm probably not the only one.

And apologies to my master, who though as far as I know has only visited once, will probably recognise me immediately if she visits again. I promised her I'd read only, but I felt needed to ask.
Hope you understand master, since you're away and I can't see or talk with you today.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sate_Sprie

So, I don't have any first hand experience in LDR really, but I did think of a few things you could do through out the day to please her dominate nature.

You could keep a journal of your day, a very detailed and specific journal to send to her. In your journal you could share every detail of your day, your thoughts and the things you did right/wrong.

You could have her choose your outfit for the day, provided you have a webcam or a camera and she could see you.

You could also have her give you specific takes for you to complete, either on a daily basis or different ones each day.

These are all non sexual ideas, as I don't have a lot of experience in LDR, but hopefully you can use them and they could aid to her domination over you. I personally like having non-sexual domination, but that's just me. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ruelee

LDR, Long Distance Relationship - in this case, I'm in the UK, and my master is five hours behind. As she's often concerned about her safety, I don't give out many details about her online, I respect her wishes there, it does make sense.

My parents haven't exactly stopped me, dad's even said if I want to do something (Anything, not just sexually) then he won't stop me, but when I showed signs a while back of my being Bi he also told me he didn't want me to 'do anything that might be wrong for you', implying that he thought I shouldn't do it.
I can't exactly stand up to him at the moment, since while I'm between jobs, I don't have any way to pay him back for letting me stay at home, so I try to keep in his good graces, and hide anything he gets like that over.

Fileboom Premium Account

Thankfully master forgives you. And indeed has decided to register herself. I like the ideas already given.

Does anyone have tips for being dominant?

I don't think I do it very well to be honest. Though my boys(friends) know their place, and listen to me. My pup does too, can't blame him though, prospect of having to sleep on the couch is powerful, despite the current time difference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ruelee

Very little, since being long-distance, there's often times when there's only one of us online, and I readily admit after reading here, there's times when I'm the only one around at home, and I wish she could be around to tell me to do something for her. So far there hasn't been much non-sexual things we've done, except just sort of spend time together, together as much as we can when the internet's our only way of contacting each other.

Fileboom Premium Account