Kinda new, and have a question

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

He's far too modest. So far sexually we've of course only gone as far as roleplays with the long distance, but for roleplays we've done sex slaves, pup here likes playing different animals, i think we tried tiger and it was rather fun, we've roleplayed about being royalty and subject, cop and prisoner, teacher and student, mostly simple ones where the authority figure(dom) was obvious.

We're just looking for more ideas. Which I think means he's unhappy with me ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

long distance isnt too bad, once you get used to it!

Trying have a set of commands that you must do when your house in empty and your master is done. It could be a dress-up, jacking off by an open window, insertion of toys, maybe you have to play with yourself but you aren't allowed to cum, etc etc
If you have a camera thats just for your personal use or a webcam, take pictures to prove you did what you were supposed to.

You guys can still write emails and what not to each other. If you're into it, your master (mistress?) could have you write essays on why you were bad or how you want to be punished or how how you want to be rewarded. It might be your job to search the internet and bookstores for new ideas.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ruelee

Yes, it should be mistress, but I'm not entirely comfortable with that, so I prefer master instead.
There is a camera I can use, though it's not just for my use. I'm tech-savvy enough that I can hide them well enough that only someone who knows exactly how I hid them can find them, if I have to. The webcam takes better pictures though, but since my laptop doesn't work right, there's only one room I can use it in. Bit of a pain.

We do email too, though normally it's not really all that much, and so far, unless I've forgotten one, never one actually in role as such, but a nice idea... could work well with the journal mentioned earlier.
Some nice ideas, thanks, I'll talk with master about them. Unless she's seen them already.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ruelee

I wanted to let people know what we've been doing, well, some of it anyway.
At Master's request, I've been keeping journals of my day from just after we finish our morning conversation to when she comes back in the evening. When she's given me tasks to do, I keep note of that, and try to describe them for her.
We recently found something that others might find interesting or useful as well though, a kind of contract - not legally binding, just a kind of agreement between two people. We started using it as of last night, and I've found somehow I like it better this way, though there's actually very little difference to before.
The contract we found, if anyone wants to have a look, is right here: http://www.wizdomme.com/infopack/contract2.shtml

Fileboom Premium Account