Is nude pictures essential in D/S Relationships?

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you trust him enough to put yourself in such a vulnerable situation such as being tied up, then why not trust him with the pictures?

Because people and situations change. Thats what I meant to say in my previous post. My point is just that with bondage or any BDSM activity there is a start and finish but with the act of taking pictures there is never a stop - they are forever.
Believe me I dont think I would trust the man described to tie me up but at least you can put an end to the relationship at that point.
My concern is that no matter how much you trust someone if the relationship ends and turns nasty this Dom will still have power over Sarah because he will have the pictures to use against her, she may not be able to just walk away and make a clean break.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

or at a compromise, the pictures could be taken, and saved to an mini-SD card, which goes into a locket which the sub keeps on her. then if the relationship ends, the sub has the pics, not the dom, and there is no risk of having your identity compromised. Ive had several subs who were appeased by this idea, and in fact, it was propositioned by a previous sub, with camera issues.

The point is, there's always a compromise solution, as long as your willing to discuss it. By saying no flat out, it probably set this pore bloke off. was he an ass in how he dealt with it, probably, but was it his right to be offended, sure. Here was a sub, who trusted him enough to tie her up and do god knows what, but then turns around and states quite openly she doesn't trust him, or know how long their relationship will last, all with one simple word and explanation of it. "NO", "If this doesnt end nice, i don't know what you would do with them."
Personally that tells me that there were questions about the longevity of the relationship on her part beforehand, and his reaction tells me he was most likely in it for the long haul, and hurt by her blatant mistrust of him.

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

or at a compromise, the pictures could be taken, and saved to an mini-SD card, which goes into a locket which the sub keeps on her. then if the relationship ends, the sub has the pics, not the dom, and there is no risk of having your identity compromised. Ive had several subs who were appeased by this idea, and in fact, it was propositioned by a previous sub, with camera issues.
Wish that compromise could work, but he wants the pictures when I'm not around to wank to.

The point is, there's always a compromise solution, as long as your willing to discuss it. By saying no flat out, it probably set this pore bloke off. was he an ass in how he dealt with it, probably, but was it his right to be offended, sure. Here was a sub, who trusted him enough to tie her up and do god knows what, but then turns around and states quite openly she doesn't trust him, or know how long their relationship will last, all with one simple word and explanation of it. "NO", "If this doesnt end nice, i don't know what you would do with them."
Personally that tells me that there were questions about the longevity of the relationship on her part beforehand, and his reaction tells me he was most likely in it for the long haul, and hurt by her blatant mistrust of him.

Sparrow, I feel like, you seem to get my master's point of view pretty well. Well, I'd admit that when he pleaded with me to compromise, he asked me to give him an inch, but in the beginning, I refuse to negotiate and said an outright no to any pictures at all. And that's how he unhappily gave in to me in the first place.

My master was actually very loving and talks about us, as IF I belonged to him from day one he met me, and talked alot about our future together, and really takes good care of me, until this nude pictures thing, everything changed, now his all cold towards me. I guess I wanted him to care enough for me to not want to do nude pictures. And I've never even allowed my husband of 9 yrs to take nude pictures of me, it was difficult for me that he demands I bend there, I wanted him to understand.

Now he won't listen to any of my concerns, refuse to answer any questions I have for him, and kept on reminding me that if I wanted to keep his name, then I better just be absolutely obedient and stop asking questions. How can I fix this Sparrow? And I caved in, I just really saw myself as his owned slut, and his disowning me, and I plead with him to offer his previous compromise again. It's no longer as good as the first time he offered, but I've met him 50%, and he has agreed to it, and taken me back. Just that, his still cold. If you were him, what would you expect from your slave to make you warm towards her again?

And I have to take it that, he doesn't have to take me back, if he did, it means, his still interested right? Just that, I don't know, his just mean and cold now, not like how it was before. He makes me feel like his not really interested anymore, but then, why bother taking me back? I've grown very attached to my master and we used to have alot of laughs during plays together, now..., it's all so serious, I still feel his unhappiness with me.

Fileboom Premium Account