A question for Masters/Daddysi

MitchsSlave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im new to this forum but not new to the lifestyle. We are 24/7 here. I was just curious about something.
I've noticed some Masters/Daddys putting naked pictures of their slaves on this forum for everyone to view. I suppose i dont understand because my Daddy would be pissed if i ever put up even half naked pictures of myself and he wouldnt in a million years want another man seeing his Lady naked. So i was curious if its done as a punishment to humiliate your pet or if you really have no problem with othwr men or women looking at your slaves? My Daddy owns every inch of me and is very protective and posessive of what belongs to him. I asked him for insight on why a Daddy might post naked pictures of his pet and he had no idea. He said he would hurt someone severly if they ever saw me naked and if i post any pictures like that then im in for a painful punishment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tumbl3

It's pretty much a "your kink is not my kink, but I respect you nonetheless". Some subs are into humiliation or exhibitionism. It's something that really turns them on.
And some people have no problem with people seeing their pet naked. In my relationship right now we are actually seeing other people and are still together. I don't care if someone see's Puppy naked or has sex with them, just as she doesn't care.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

I would agree with Tumble. Some subs simply like to show off, others enjoy the humiliation of knowing their pics are out there and people are looking at them. Some doms are proud of their subs and post the photos for show, some like the sense of power posting such pics gives them, some like humiliating their subs, and some probably like others knowing they have a hot sub.

And don't feel like you have to apologize for not knowing things. That's what this forum is for.

Fileboom Premium Account

MitchsSlave

Thanks :) I'm Mel by the way. Im 25 and Daddy is 26. We've known eachother since we were 18. He was instantly attracted to me from the first day we met. He never pursued me for fear of rejection. I ended up in a horrible marriage with an alcoholic but had two amazing children out of that marriage who are 2 and 4 now. Last January Daddy and i found eachother again and he said he wasnt going to let me go again. He gave me the strength to leave the miserable marriage i was in. He showed me discipline and non judmental acceptance. He says im the most beautiful human being he has ever seen. His friends know not to look at me longer then a glance. I belong to Daddy. He protects me and my children and we are happy with our 24/7 Daddy/Baby Girl relationship. He worships me for the woman i am but he keeps me in line and i do as he says at all times. He never puts his hands on me in front of my children but behind closed doors its amazing. I HATE being punished so i try really hard to be obedient. Anyways, thats me :)

Fileboom Premium Account

fdxjettech

As said before its all in what you (as an individual) feel is acceptable. I lean toward an exhibitionist kink, and am also extremely proud of my subs beautiful body. I am totally unlike your Master in that I have no jealousy issues, so for me, I like other guys to be jealous of what I have. She started out being nervous about posting pics but now gets a little thrill from it herself.

To each ,his own.

Welcome to the forum

Fileboom Premium Account