Is nude pictures essential in D/S Relationships?

sarah555

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am in my very first Master and Slave relationship.

It's only been two months.

We discussed my limits before we started. But it never occur to me that he'd ever try to take nude pictures of me.

First time it happened, I freaked out and told him it's over, and walked out.

But later it was resolved when he asked me back and we spoke about it. He deleted the pictures, and punished me and it was over, I thought that night we had an agreement no nude pictures, period.

Then another day again, he simply told me, the next day, his gonna take pictures of me, and of course I said, but we agreed to no nude pictures, and he said he agreed to no such thing and his taking nude pictures of me whether I like it or not, if I protest, he'd just tie me up and take it anyway. And it was a whole day of punishment, from him trying to force me to say yes to nude pictures.

Then, the next day, I told him I will refuse to go to his place unless he promised not to take nude photos. We had a full day of argument about this, then eventually he relent, but I said something pretty offensive, like, "You're not my master anymore if you insist on nude photos." He "uncollared" me for that and took away the name he gave me. But he did not take nude pictures.

Things went down hill from there, he became colder towards me, and stopped commanding me to do things. I got upset and kept asking him what's wrong, and he just told me not to question him.

Then he just told me to go home, and then I was just really hurt. I asked him if it was nude pictures and he just said, he doesn't want a disobedient slut, he said I humiliate him by refusing the photos.

In my view, I only known him 2 months, how can I trust him with nude pictures so soon, and yet his basically telling me it's over unless I agree to nude pictures.

I'm also confused, as in a normal relationship, if a vanilla guy asked me for nude pictures, and insist on having it, I know his an asshole I should dump.

But my master, his a dom, he gets joy out of control, and nude pictures is another form of control. Should I worry at all? Is this normal for doms to demand nude pictures from their subs??

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sarah555

All limits, on both sides, should be discussed and agreed on before any form of play begins. If you genuinely have a problem with him taking nude pictures of you, then he should respect that, and if he doesn't, then it sounds like you'd be better off finding someone more considerate to master you.

My problem is trust. I'm just afraid if things ever turn ugly, he'd use them to blackmail me.

Fileboom Premium Account

He clearly needs to earn your trust.

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I don't mean it nasty, but the reason why you don't want pics taking is not the most important thing here. What is important, is the fact that you simply do not want the pics taken. This is what should be taken into consideration.

If you feel that strongly about it, then he should accept that. From how you've decsribed it, you have already tried to stress this, and received nothing positive in return. Your safety is paramount, and if you feel you can't trust him, then he's probably not the right person for you :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Well, I'm gogin to say - there has to be some level of trust if you're being restrained and so on. However, he's already broken an agreement on a pretty big issue. that makes it a lie really. Not only does he recant but also denied he ever even made such an agreement. For me trust would be gone forever with that alone.

I'd imagine he's not safe in the long run. One way or another you're better off without.

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

I'm kinda confuse, because the point of the relationship is for him force me to do things I'm not willing to do right?
I'm just trying to figure if this was all part of his dominance play, or is he needing the pictures for "security" reasons against me.

Thing is, he promised the pictures are for his eyes only. And his really respectful of safe words. The nude pictures, he has always badger me to agree to it, it was like such a big deal to him. And I am just not ready for it. But is he suppose to respect his slave's wants anyway? It's complicated because of his job is to force me to do what I don't want to do isn't it?

If this was vanilla, it's clear cut to me, the guy is an asshole. But I don't know if my master is being an ass, or it's just how it is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Zandar

There are things you rather not have happen to you. Those are the grey area's with bounderies that can be pushed and become part of the 'fun to be forced to do' area.
And there are things you simply not want to happen. The things you do not want to happen for whatever reason and simply should not happen.

Two things have some things in common, but are not the same.

If you dont want pictures being take of you when you are most vulnerable, then this should simply not happen. No buts, no ifs, no 'do it by force anyway'.

If your master cant live with that, please find all the power you have and say goodbye. And no, no 'last time' so he can take some pictures anyway. You are worth better and able to find it.

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

I guess the problem is that I've developed feelings for my master. And he keeps telling me it's humiliating to him if he can't take pictures of me, and that he doesn't want a disobedient slave. Told me all subs do photos and that I'm not a sub if I don't do photos.

Apparently previous subs he had, had no issues with photos. i don't know why this element of it became so important to him.

I guess as a sub, it's very difficult when you're master is rejecting you, because you can't give him something he wants. And inside, you don't like his displeasure and want to please him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Zandar

Told me all subs do photos and that I'm not a sub if I don't do photos.
Sorry, but thats just not true.

I am pretty sure there are loads of people out there that can live with picture being taken and even consider it kinky or horny or whatever to look at them at a later time or just for the 'feeling o power' of it.
But there are also loads of people out there that do not want to have their picture taken, simply for the one reason that pictures have this habbit of showing up again at a random moment in the future. This moment can be your private 25-year celebration, when your master is in bad need of some $$$ and anything in between.

If you dont want the pictures being taken of you, then he/she has to live with that.
If your master likes to look at you, let him/her tie you up for many hours in front of a very comfortable chair. Also great for you since you get to spend more time with him/her ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

Sorry, but thats just not true.

I am pretty sure there are loads of people out there that can live with picture being taken and even consider it kinky or horny or whatever to look at them at a later time or just for the 'feeling o power' of it.
But there are also loads of people out there that do not want to have their picture taken, simply for the one reason that pictures have this habbit of showing up again at a random moment in the future. This moment can be your private 25-year celebration, when your master is in bad need of some $$$ and anything in between.

If you dont want the pictures being taken of you, then he/she has to live with that.
If your master likes to look at you, let him/her tie you up for many hours in front of a very comfortable chair. Also great for you since you get to spend more time with him/her ;)

Guess end of the day, it's all about trust isn't it? I've been married, and there were many things I would never allow my x- husband to do to me I've allowed this master to. I've grown so eager to please him, and he keeps demanding more and more from me, making me break limits. The thing is, all the other limits he'd make me broke, I no longer see them as limits, it's tolerable to me now. It is my first time being a slave with a real master. I'm still grappling with alot emotional baggage from the failure of my marriage. When I first went to my master, I thought I was just disintegrating. I went from a husband who only wanted to give me sweet loving sex, kisses all over, gentle sex, to now, allowing a man to constantly humiliate me sexually. But there is something addictive about uncomfortable.

Fileboom Premium Account