I should't be on here!!!

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There has been some private discussion about whether this poster is just making things up for some reason (sympathy, enjoying being a troll, whatever). At the moment, the consensus seems to be that she's not causing any harm, and, if she is genuine, she needs support to get away from an abusive husband. But yes, her story is getting suspicious.

Sherrylynn, it's time for you to contact the police, by email if necessary, and ask them to intervene directly and immediately. Your husband has committed enough crimes that they will definitely arrest him--rape, assault, and false imprisonment. Even if they only hold him for a day, that will give you time to get away safely.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Knots

This thread won't be closed it's a problematic one...

It'd be wrong to close it.

Sebastian remarked earlier that the poster isn't doing any harm, and that's true, and I'd go a step further; whether the poster is lying or not, by receiving the sensible and serious advice which has been delivered they are provoking something good which could be useful and helpful to someone who is in a situation like this.

Further, it'd be entirely the wrong message to send to people in these sorts of situations if we all sit here and label the poster a liar and then close the thread.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sherrylynn

Wish I could show you the welts on my skin from the lashes I received all over my body last night, then you can tell me it's fake. I've been living an absolute horrible nightmare of pain and abuse. The worst thing for me is to not be believed. I fear if I contact the police my husband will convince them that I'm lying and that I agreed to it all. I did sign a contract awhile ago that could be misconstrued. You don't know what it's like to be an abused woman. You don't even believe me.

My husband has his own business so it's easy to keep me in his office all day and I have spent many days there when I'm being punished. This morning I was so ill from the harsh whipping I got last night that he allowed me to rest at home until after lunch. I was brought back to his office though and spent from 1pm - 7:30pm on the punishment stool writing lines. I am still in excrutiating pain.

You guys don't know how cruel and relentless he can be and how when he thinks I've been disobedient it brings out the absolute worst in him. I dread the whip but his anger went over the top when he discovered my internet usage without his permission or supervision which is disobeying the rules. He said the whip would ensure that I understood the rules and obeyed them. I didn't think he'd check my internet history.

I have to go now though because he just went back to the office to pick up something he forgot and he'll be back in no time. I've been put to bed for the night early..."to reflect on your disobedience and punishment". I have to spend Saturday and Sunday under his watch, doing chores.

Obviously I've outstayed my welcome here though and I apologize for bothering you guys with all this. I just needed a friend to talk to but I never meant to upset anyone. I would never lie about such terrible things. I will find a way to escape very soon. I know I will. Take care and God bless. So sorry for the trouble I've caused. :(

Thank you.

Sherrylynn.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

The problem, Sherrylynn, is that instead of doing anything or making plans, you're posting about how bad it is here. You have everything you need to take action now, and you're not bothering to while that chance it there.

Responding to a pile of comments that don't necessarily believe you but are trying to help anyway in the manner that you have doesn't paint you as any more realistic.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

In most countries a contract means nothing because you are considered unable to consent to beatings
I know its a big step but what is happening is worse. Your husband does not love or care for you, you are in real danger
Email the police, they have to respond even if it sounds unbeleivable and once the see you its not your word against his, they will see what he has done to you
Get out now, our sympathy, understanding or even beleiving you is of no real help to you, you need to do whatever it takes to get out and get safe

Fileboom Premium Account