Biting on the neck

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by subarama30, Jun 22, 2011.

1. subarama30

subarama30 Member

Are there any safety concerns with this as it's totally a big turn on for me but in the throws of passion I can get to a point where I'm letting my partner bite me harder than I would when not aroused, a lot of the time egging him on to do it harder and I can get left with pretty big red nasty looking marks.

I don't want the biting to stop but I was just wondering if there was any place he shouldn't bite (?) as I like it anywhere on the neck, front or back, either side.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. apex1o1

apex1o1 New Member

as a generalization i don't think it would do any damage at all
  3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

If he's not breaking the skin, then the worst that's likely to happen is bad hickies, which might or might not be a problem depending on how you feel about public humiliation. Unfortunately, some people bruise much more easily than others, and there's not a lot that can be done to reduce hickies without reducing the biting itself.
  4. subarama30

subarama30 Member

I'm kind of used to the bad hickies, my mother is the worst for noticing them so it can be embarrasing. She always says my man does them on purpose to annoy her - if only she knew lol

I wear scarves if they are really bad though but that makes it just as obvious if it's hot out. Small price to pay though ;)
  5. Nuka

Nuka Member

We've done it so we do break the skin, but because human teeth aren't massively long, you can't do too much damage really. But because of the situtation with our families and where we live, we've moved to collar bone and shoulders rather than leaving bruises and cuts up the neck lol.

That can be just as erotic.