I should't be on here!!!

Sherrylynn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't feel helped, I feel abused

Oh thanks so much for all your help, you guys. It sure feels reassuring to know that people out there understand what is happening to me. It's not easy to just get up and leave. It's going take some courage and planning. Somehow, someway. I will escape him.

I do not have a job...my husband won't allow it. He lets me read and educate myself with books but only with his inspection and approval first.

I tried talking to him last night and it did not go well at all...

I am not doing well right now and am typing this note with a ball gag in my mouth, one to which my husband holds the key. He comes home at lunch so I can eat but before he goes back to work he puts the gag back in. There's a lock on it, so it cannot be removed except by my husband. I hate it on days when I have to wear the gag. Once he made me wear it for an entire week, except for meals, and bj's of course.

I tried to talk to him and told him I wasn't happy and that things had become out of control. I told him I couldn't take it anymore. He got very angry and slapped me across the face, saying that I was back-talking and disrespecting him. I couldn't get him to listen to reason. He forced a bar of soap into my mouth and made me keep it in while he spanked me over his knee with a big wooden spoon saying 'this is what happens when you qyestion my authority'. I am still in agonizing pain from the beating and can't even take a tylenol because of the gag.

That's not all...

He says I am being punished until Wednesday and that every day until then I will be spanked with a bar of soap in my mouth. He'll be home in an hour to dish out my terrible punishment for today. I am totally and utterly dreading it but there's no way out of it.

I don't have any friends to turn to but I could turn to my family. Right now he's grounded me though and taken all the phones out of the house. I think he must have forgot the laptop or it would be gone too. I am confined to one area of the house though, as he's locked all the doors to prevent me access to certain places...like where the T.V. is, etc. I'm not allowed to do anything at all but sit and reflect on my 'offence' and my punishment. I was told this morning that I was lucky to not be tied up spread eagle over his desk all day at work or under his desk sucking him.

I think tonight he'll be using his awful wooden hairbrush. I am already blistered from my last spankings but he says that I deserve it and will receive it as soon as he gets home. I'm dreading it horribly.

I also don't get to sleep in bed with him when I'm being punished and have to sleep on the floor. Most times he ties me bent and spread over a chair, so that when he gets up several times throughout the night he can continue my punishment. I hate nights like this and I never sleep. I have a feeling tonight will be one of those nights. I could just tell by the mood he was in this morning. I'm in for hell tonight.

I really have to go but I am going to have to think about a plan of escape. I would have to make sure that I got away for good because he would beat me unrecognizable if he caught me trying to get away from him. One time I ran away from him before a spanking and I was so sorry I did when he caught me. I was spanked really hard for two hours and couldn't sit down for nearly three days. I was also made to sleep with his penis in my mouth for two nights in a row. He beat my legs and inner thighs with a stick and also my genitals with a plastic ruler. It was one of the worst punishments I ever received. Horrible even remembering it.

I don't know if I have the nerve to call the police outright. I'd rather just leave one day when he's at work, when I have access to the whole house again. He usually takes my car keys away everyday, accept on days I have errands to run. I'm pretty sure I could plan it.

Gotta go...

Thank you.

Sherrylynn.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

If you have errands to run, you could also visit your family and drop off some things, then plan when you'll see them again. Or you could just grab your things and leave. When that time comes, go, and do see the police- even if you don't want to, look at it this way: he might report the car stolen and they'll track you down for other reasons. If that happens, you'll either be going back or explaining to the police why you took it. You have to get them involved, or things will just get worse, and I don't doubt that he'll make at least some effort to find you when you leave- they can help you with that, even if by chance he's not arrested.

Additionally, you don't have phones, but you have internet. Email someone, soon. By 'soon' I mean 'if you haven't already, do it when you read this.' If he realizes about the internet, you might not get to. If you don't have any family's email addresses, email law enforcement officials, or whoever you can. Cutting off your communication is serious, and combined with no car, you'll be trapped.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Looking at your situation, it doesn't seem like you have too much holding you there. So my advice would be to get out sooner rather than later. Find a battered woman's shelter, pack a bag and go. And smallest is probably right--you'll probably need to contact the police so he won't do it first. if he locks you into a ball gag, you might go with the gag in. It will be embarrassing, but it will probably shock the cops a little bit and get their sympathy. Make getting out of there your highest priority. He's confirmed that he won't listen to you, so your goal now should be to get out before he inflicts real injury or worse on you.

It may not seem like it, but you actually have the upper hand in one respect. Much of what your husband has been doing to you is illegal. Even with consent, a fair amount of BDSM is technically illegal, and without consent it sure as hell is. I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds to me like he's committed assault and false imprisonment at a bare minimum. You just need to convince the authorities that you weren't a willing participant. So if you have any evidence that you were unwilling, take that. Make sure you don't let him frame things as a couple doing BDSM and just having a disagreement. Make it clear to the police from the start that you were tried to stop and he refused.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sherrylynn

What a terrible night I've had!

It was one of my worst and started as soon as my husband got home from work. As I anticipated, I was spanked with the wooden hairbrush for about 25 minutes with a bar of soap in my mouth, and then made to stand in the corner naked for an hour before being made to perform oral on him while he watched the news. It was a painful and awful night...totally humiliating. I was spanked again for 5 minutes for accidently failing to swallow all of his sperm. Then I was put to bed on the floor beside the bed, with my legs tied open. He spanked my genitals until I cried and then told me to go to sleep and left the room. A couple hours later, he lifted me onto the bed and mounted me from behind. It hurt really bad, as my husband is a very large and well endowed man. I was then made to clean him with my mouth and I was put back on the floor to sleep. At around five am he woke me up and I had to perform oral again before he showered for work.

I still have the ball gag in today and will until Wednesday. He put it on before he went to shower and I made his breakfast. I am very sore today and I've been confined again to a small area of the house. I'd have to break a window to get out of here and besides that, I'm half clothed. I just don't have the courage to do what you're proposing...go out half naked and gagged. I'm afraid I'm stuck here until at least Wednesday or Thursday.

I am especially dreading tonight because my husband says that I'm getting a spanking with his hand. I dread hand spankings because they go on forever and they hurt so much. He also spanks my genitals until they burn and if I try to close my legs he uses a ruler or a belt. He can last for a long time too with his hand spankings and I just cry and cry until it's over. He says I am going to suck him all evening and all night too, as part of my punishment. I will be speding the night on the floor spread at the foot of the bed again too.

Wish I could get out of this and I'm sorry I tried to talk to him at all now. He's made sure of that. My punishments are not easy to endure and I really get hurt badly.

I am thinking about leaving on Friday, and going to my sisters. I likely will need police protection from him because if he knows I'm there he'll break down the door to get me. I have no brothers and my dad is deceased, so it's just my mom and my sister. They are both small petite women too.

I wish I could leave today so I wouldn't have to endure another night of cruelty and abuse, but he has made sure that I won't be going anywhere. When he gets home for lunch today he says I'm going to be tied spread over a table for the rest of the day until he gets home, to make sure I am refecting on my offence and punishment. He made a special table with holes for my breasts to fit through so he can apply nipple clamps with weights. I've been tied to it many times before and I totally hate it.

I am especially fearful and want to get away before he uses something else he is making for me. I saw it one day accidently when I went down to the basement where I am forbidden to go without permission. It was a wooden cross mounted on the wall, with an enormous penis jutting out from the center and a smaller one in behind it! The were steel wrisht cuffs an the ends of the arm board. I think he intends to impale me on it!!! It looked like he was still working on it and he's never mentioned it to me. I saw a third board and some other large dildos. I fear the day is coming that I will be on that cross. The phallus looked like it was 12 inches long and 4-5 inches thick!!!

I wish I could leave right now. I have a feeling tonight is going to be worse than I think. He is relentless and has no mercy. If I beg or plead for him to stop spanking, it gets much worse. He scolds me horribly too and says very degrading and humiliating things, like 'now your little cu_t is gonna get what it deserves' and 'get down on your knees and get my big c_ck in your mouth'. If I protest or hesitate in anyway, it's worse and more painful for me. I have to call him sir when I'm being punished, but lately he's been demanding I call him daddy. If I forget or don't say it, he paddles me for it. He has several custom-made paddles that he uses on me, but he enjoys using a wooden spoon and hairbrush a lot too. Plus he uses his hand and the belt as well.

This afternoon and tonight before he gets home, I won't be able to post because I'll be tied. I wish I didn't have to spend the rest of the day this way. I dread what's coming. I'm miserable.

Thanks so much for all your great advice. Don't worry, I will get out of this situation soon. I am so sore and in pain from his abuse. I don't know how I will endure another spanking tonight.

I'll be in touch on Tuesday, hopefully if I can. Pray that I can handle what's coming tonight and that it's not too severe.

Thank you.

Sherrylynn

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

By the way, he's also guilty of rape. Just because he's your husband doesn't mean can force himself on you sexually.

A battered women's shelter may be a safer option than your sister's house, if your sister won't be able to stop him. Most shelters don't disclose the actual location of their shelter, precisely so that angry husbands can't find their wives. The police will be able to get you in contact with them if you can't find them yourself. And you can contact the police online, even if you don't have a phone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

I'd suggest emailing the police. They'll get you out whether or not you're locked in. They've seen worse than a naked or barely clad woman in a ball gag, honestly. You know when he's at work, and you're going to have to deal with police either way.

I agree with sebastian about going to a shelter, at least for starts, but if you decide on going to your sister, email her and let her know you're coming, and let her call the police if you don't show up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sherrylynn

Omg what a horrible day I had yesterday. I can't even begin to describe how awful it was. Today is my last day of punishment. I'm not tied to a table today at least thankfully, but I still have to wear the locked ball gag. Plus I'm being made to wear a pair of pee-stained panties which I'll explain. Yesterday was horrible because I spent the whole afternoon tied to his special table, with holes for my breasts to fit through. He put tight nipple clamps on me with heavy rocks for weights. He also clamped my genitals with weights as well. Needless to say, it was a miserable day. I spent 6 hours this way until he returned home. Then there was hell to pay...

I was told when he tied me to the table, before he returned back to work, that if I peed myself before he got home, I would be severely punished. I held it all day long but I had to go so bad and just couldn't hold it any longer. I let go about a half hour before he got home. When he discovered the pee on the floor, he immediately went and got a ruler and spanked my genitals with it until I was in tears. Then he untied me from the table, removing the weights, and told me to go get my panties and wipe up the pee with them...which I did. He then took the pee soaked panties from me and stuffed them into my mouth while hurling me over his knee for a long and very hard hand-spanking of my bum and my genitals until I was again in tears. I had to keep the panties in my mouth the whole time I was spanked. It lasted 25 minutes and I was in excrutiating pain by the time it was done. His hands are huge and he is very powerful. I was then made to stand in the corner, bent over, with the wet panties still in my mouth, for nearly 40 minutes.

After I was taken out of the corner, I had to perform oral on him, deepthroat, for another 40 minutes. I always have to swallow his whole load too when he releases and if some drips out of my mouth or onto the floor, I usually have to lick it up before I get a hard hand spanking. Luckily last night, I swallowed it all and there were no more beatings until this morning. I was late getting his breakfast on the table and got spanked with the wooden spoon on my inner thighs for about 10 minutes. I am throughly sore today. I'm still confined to a small area of the house and today I have to write 300 lines that read..."Peeing myself and being disobedient are not acceptable. I will be punished and learn a hard lesson about what will and will not be tolerated". If they're not done by tonight when he gets home, they'll be doubled and I will receive a beating with the belt. I already have 150 of them done and am going to spend the rest of the afternoon finishing the rest.

Anyway last night after the bf, I was spread wide and tied over a chair. He inserted an inflatable dildo into my vagina and tortured me with it for nearly an hour. He also put a big butt plug in my bum too. It was very humiliating and painful. When he was done, he had very rough and painful sex with me still tied to the chair. I was made to clean him and then put to bed on the floor for the night. Later when he came to bed, he woke me up to be spread over the end of the bed and mounted roughly again. He is hugely endowed and sex can be very painful most of the time. When he was done, he told me I would stay in that position the rest of the night, in case he woke up and wanted me again. I was just grateful that I didn't have to spend the night with his penis in my mouth. I hate it when he makes me.

I'm so glad that tonight is my last night of my punishment. I think it could be a very bad night though because he wants to make sure that I've learned my lesson. He can be so cruel with his abuse and he often springs things on me that he's never done to me before which makes it even worse for me. He has talked about a friend of his who's into the lifestyle...a black man that he's been friends with since highschool. I've met him a few times but I never cared for him much. My husband has suggested and made jokes before about how maybe he should send me over to Demetrius's house, to be dealt with. A horrifying thought. Last night he joked about it again. I'm worried because he told me he had a surprise for me today and that I would like being allowed to be social. Not sure what he meant by it but I guess I'll soon find out. Oh gawd I hope it's not what I think.

I hope he leaves my car keys home with me on Thursday and Friday. I'm going to go talk to a counsellor and find a shelter to go to. You gotta realize, I'm being abused and I have no confidence anymore. My self-esteem is on the ground at this point.

I gotta go get these lines finished. Thank you all again for your support. It's been so long since I had anyone to talk to. Just telling people what is happening to me, I think is the first step. I'm trying to escape him but it's difficult for me when I'm kept on such a short leash, so to speak. I'm afraid if I involve police, they won't protect me. I've watched documentaries about women who weren't even believed, let alone helped. I might just borrow some money from my sister and disappear somewhere for awhile. Like a real-life 'sleeping with the enemy' story.

I'm terrified of what tonight will bring but I'll at least make sure the lines are done.

Gotta go.

Thank you.

Sherrylynn

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

What country/province/state do you live in? In most developed countries, they will believe you, and it's their job to take you to safety. If you disappear, go to a battered woman's shelter or somewhere where they can help you stay protected and get the police help you need. Hell, even if you don't tell the police what's been happening, you could probably go to the station and ask to be taken to one.

Bring your bags with you when you go, and don't go home again. If he finds out you saw someone, even though I can't imagine how he would, I doubt you'll get the chance to leave soon.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sherrylynn

I can't stay on because my husband will be home shortly. My plan to escape didn't work out because I stupidly forgot to erase my internet history and my husband found out. Luckily this site was not listed but I got whipped for it...I'm super sore.

I'll write tomorrow because my husband will be home shortly and I'm getting the whip again! It's agonizing pain but he says I'm being punished for being disobedient and going on the computer when he wasn't home and then lying about it too by not telling him until he caught me. He whips my whole entire body too, and he said that last night was just a warm up but that tonight I will be severely scourged!!!

I'm so scared and horrified about the pain I'll be in. I also have to spend the night on the punishment stool also...a stool my husband made for me with two huge dildos jutting up from the seat of it. I dread spending the night on it again after being whipped. What a horribly painful and miserable night I am in for.

Tomorrow my husband is bringing me to work with him where I will spend the entire day also on the punishment stool in front of his desk in his office, writing lines for the entire day. :(

I'll have to rethink a new plan of escape. Gotta go.

Thank you.

Sherrylynn.

Fileboom Premium Account