Hot femdom dreams

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Loxi Goes Crazy (Members Exclusive)

This is one of the most brutal clips we've ever made. Loxi is very nasty to the cuck in the first few minutes, but in the second half she just goes absolutely mad and flays his face and body with all her might while his writhes in agony. She has clearly lost all sense of the loser being human, his face is just there for hitting simply as hard as she possibly can with her whip. She is so beautiful and incredibly cruel in this clip. Her face is filled with a wild happiness as she just lets everything out onto this stupid dickhead's face. She tells me she had a really nice night out with her friends after this. I hope she told them what it's like to have a stupid cuck to hit!

Length: 9 minutes Size: 182 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

181,79 Mb 09:22 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Loxi Hurts A Face

It's such a nice feeling to whip a slave's face extremely hard. Sometimes it's just not enough to whip a man's body, only the stupid face will do. Loxi lays into the dickhead's face and head in this clip with some sadistic whipping. When the idiot starts drooping, she makes him straighten up with kicks to the balls. His uncontrollable shaking annoys her in the end so she decides simply to whip him savagely until he falls down.

Length: 13 minutes Size: 256 MB Format: WMV Category: FACEBUSTING

255,09 Mb 13:09 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

|\/|en/\reS1a\/es

They Seem To Like Each Other

Looks like Tori and Ruby really like each other. They kiss and grope, taking pleasure in each other. Oh there is a slave around as well, but he is just underneath Ruby's ass right now as the girls satisfy their needs. The sound of them making out is quite intoxicating!

43,73 Mb 03:58 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

The Domme Smoking Stool

Dommes like having a comfortable perch to sit on while they smoke, preferably with a cup holder. Lady Remedy Ann is no different, so when she needed to smoke she pulled a slave away from where he was folding her clothes, to re-purposing him temporarily as her smoking stool. He sits quietly and holds her drink and lighter while she puffs and enjoys the afternoon sun. She takes her time and smokes at her leisure, her tone body resting on his, with her delicious legs wrapped around his neck. When she is done she simply dismounts and walks off, and the slave knows to go back to folding her clothes.

104,28 Mb 03:06 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Barefoot Face Abuse

I get fairly violent with my beautiful feet in this clip. I kick him hard in the ugly-face quite a lot, and he had a nose afterwards (yay!). I have a lovely fun time kicking him in the head, abusing his dumb face and making him lick my lovely toes. And if you were here I would enjoy smashing your stupid face in as well!

Length: 11 minutes Size: 221 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

220,96 Mb 11:23 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

S/\die's Boots Versus Balls

After taking out her anger on this disgusting pig in the Sadie Gets Nasty session, Sadie still hadn't had enough, so she decided to use my boots to torture the loser some more - purely because they hurt more! She lays into the ugly swollen balls in this clip, kicking them over 200 times in 9 minutes with the points of my spikey thigh high red boots. She shows this useless piece of meat no mercy at all - he is simply there for her to kick :)

Length: 9 minutes Size: 184 MB Format: WMV Category: BALLBUSTING

183,08 Mb 09:26 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

News from D!\/ine Bitc#es

Most humiliating cuckold reality ever documented!

Performers: M/\tt W!11!ams, \/an |)ark|-|olme, R0d §pu|\|kel, /\s|-|ley E|)m()nds and \/\/!ll J/\sper

/\s|-|ley E|)m()nds brings her real life slave to D!v!ne B!tches for the ultimate most humiliating cuckolding experience ever!!! I decided this was too special to shoot any other way other than total reality. I wanted to document this fantasy as raw as possible. I grab /\s|-|ley from the make-up room and give her and her slave a tour of the armory. On the Hogtied set we run into director M/\tt W!11!ams and can't help but ask him to assist in humiliating her chastity cuckold. Afte her slave receives a nice caning and CBT /\s|-|ley wraps her lips around M/\tt's cock and sucks him off in front of her cuck. After all he's a director and what has her cuck done lately!? /\s|-|ley loves the look of desperation on her cucks face and spits the cum she collects all over him. The tour continues until her slave has to pee, which we make him do through his chastity belt and in walks director \/an |)ark|-|olme! /\s|-|ley gives her cuck the most humiliating experience of his entire life and makes him ask to be butt fucked by Van himself! Her cuck obviously hates it but does it only to please his love, Mistress /\s|-|ley. She even makes him suck cock and take a fat load of cum all over his face. /\s|-|ley is so satisfied with this. The tour ends in the submission set where I invited R0d "Cockzilla" Spunkel to the set and /\s|-|ley has orgasm after orgasm from this well hung stud while her slave has to watch longingly tied up in the same bed! /\s|-|ley solidifies the day by commanding him to eat her bull's cum from her pussy and reminds her cuck that no way, no how will he ever be anything other than a cum rag!!

530,65 Mb 44:16 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 270 Mb
Part 2 260,65 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Pleasure Slave In The Making: Episode 1

Performers: Fe10ny and |)r/\ke T€|\/|ple

The original sub booked for this shoot was too much of a pussy to get on the plane. I found this out the night before the shoot. Thankfully, Public Disgrace was shooting that night so I wandered downstairs to see what pieces of perverted man meat were downstairs, huddled around some bound slut, ferociously stroking their pathetic cocks as if it was the last woman on earth. And there was |)r/\ke T€|\/|ple, all American pretty boy with his dick in his hand and a goofy look on his face. I snagged his ass and told him to show up the next morning if he wanted to have more fun. And so by default and proxy |)r/\ke finds himself at the foot of a goddess with nowhere to hide. We tie |)r/\ke up, and he seems hesitant but his dick can't lie. Fe10ny flogs his cock and it actually gets harder. Damn! You can hear it in |)r/\ke's voice, his uncertainty and nervousness but his cock keeps telling a different story. This innocent pretty boy likes it and he has probably been waiting for a moment like this all his life. What dumb fucking luck!

374,79 Mb 52:23 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Desperate Old Man (Full)

Is this too cruel? Tilly and I went on a vulnerable-old-man hunt in some local bars last week as we thought it would be fun to bring an unsuspecting desperate old guy back and hurt him instead of the usual worthless slaves. It wasn't too hard to entice this 50-something back to mine, tie him up and strip him, although it took quite some persuasion to make him let us film it. The fool was virtually hypnotised by us by the time we turned the camera on! This grotesque loser isnt really a sub, so it was lots of fun getting him to take more pain. He was pretty terrified for the whole thing. We start off being nice, facesitting, mild cbt and whipping, foot worship (even though he didn't have a foot fetish!), before we build up to some caning later on. Just a couple of powerful young women manipulating a deluded old horny man. Too cruel :)

Length: 28 minutes Size: 544 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

543,09 Mb 28:00 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 43,09 Mb

Human Cinema For Amelie

I have to pop out for a bit and leave Amelie in control of the slave. She decides that she wants to watch the clip from Cruelty School where the loser got his black eyes - she has never seen herself dominating a wimp before! This is a pure human furniture clip, just beautiful Amelie sitting on a chair on the slave, digging her sharp heels into his worthless face and occasionally laughing at his abject humiliation. Although at the end she does make him lick his b-l-o-o-d off her heels from the earlier action.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 241 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

240,98 Mb 12:25 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|AS

Dominatrix School Part 1

Ruby, Nicole and Britney are three young girls who tire of being taken for granted by boys, so they come to see Mistress Mina for guidance. Mina is an experienced Dominatrix who has many male slaves in her stable. She is accustomed to a life of comfort, with all tedious chores handled for her by the weaker sex. Now she will teach these ladies to do the same, how to take control of men and convert them into adoring slaves and servants. After meeting the girls, Mina calls for her bitches and instantly four men run over and kneel at her feet. Another command and they are all licking and kissing her feet in a sign of worship, adoration and devotion to Mina. The girls naturally are nervous. This is the first time any of them have delved into female domination, and it's certainly the first time they've ever seen four grown men grovel at the foot of a powerful woman! But Mina will teach them slowly, at their pace. She sends a slave over to each of them, and now each girl has a slave worshiping her feet. The girls look down in shock and amazement! One has to be wondering what is going through their minds right now. Maybe they can't believe that this is really happening. Or perhaps they are wondering why they didn't enslave men sooner. Either way, they seem to be enjoying themselves and they start asking Mina many questions, trying to learn what's involved in being a Dominatrix. Mina explains how men handle all chores as well as serve as sex slaves, toilet slaves, torture slaves and so on. Nicole in a sweet and shy voice asks if she can have a slave lick her clean after she has used the toilet, and is thrilled to find out how normal a service like that is when one owns a male slave. During all of this conversation the men remain groveling at their feet. Enjoy this first in a series of many clips as these young girls learn to become dominant women. The transformation is fascinating to watch as none of these girls have ever done anything like this! How will they all turn out in the end?

74,85 Mb 06:36 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dominatrix School Part 2

The female ass, it's like kryptonite to male slaves bringing them instantly to their knees and tossing them deep into a submissive head space. Mina fully understands the power of the female ass, and is now imparting that knowledge to her femdommes in training. 'Start' Mina commands, and the slaves are now kneeling and kissing female ass in gratitude and appreciation of it's perfection. 'Everybody can use this' Nicole comments, seems like she is taking a liking to having a man adore her backside. One of the ladies even says 'Nibble on my ass', demanding a bit more ass attention than just the default kisses and sniffs. It really is a delightful scene, four hot women with four men adoring their asses in appreciation of female supremacy. Something about the whole scene just seems so right :)

46,19 Mb 03:55 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Laughing At The Slave

Tilly and I watch our complete destruction of the slave from a couple of weeks ago - while sitting on the dickhead. Total and utter humiliation for the loser as Tilly and I sit with our full weight digging into him on bar stools for the whole clip laughing at our sadism and his inadequacy. Lots of fun (for us)! Has the original clip picture-in-picture so you can see what we are laughing at :)

Length: 23 minutes Size: 457 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMILIATION

456,75 Mb 23:33 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 156,75 Mb

Lesbian Love Slave Abuse

Tilly and I love touching each other while hurting the slave. In this clip I am standing on the slaves genitals (they truly are disgusting) with my silver heels while Tilly pleasures and kisses me. Later on we touch each other and kiss while sitting on the ugly loser. We keep punching him very hard throughout the clip, in the balls, face and stomachj. The noises he makes make us laugh a lot! It's such a rush to hurt him while being pleasured.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 162 MB Format: WMV Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

161,39 Mb 08:19 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|AS

Dominatrix School Part 3

The only thing better than drinking the spit from a beautiful girl is drinking the spit from four beautiful girls. One lucky slave was chosen by Mina to demonstrate spit consumption, now he lies back mouth agape waiting for the girls to deposit their second hand water into his mouth. Copious amounts of spit dribble from their fine lips right into the waiting slaves mouth, accumulating into a pool of female waste. Mina does not let him swallow it so it just keeps building up. She makes him gargle their spit, relish it, enjoy the privilege of having their waste in his mouth. Finally she lets him swallow the organic concoction. Now the slave has all four of them inside his belly.

73,26 Mb 06:03 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dominatrix School Part 4

One has to wonder how embarrassing it must be to be repeatedly face slapped in front of a group of young girls. Well this slave needn't wonder any more as he is about to find out. Mina sets the slave up, showing the girls how to slap a slave to cut his ego down to nothing, then the other girls join in. Ruby seems to take a great interest in this, she rubs her hands in anticipation of venting on the man kneeling before her. All the girls though seem to have fun degrading the slave in this manner. I thought girls were supposed to be sugar, spice and everything nice? I guess that theory needs some revision.

74,92 Mb 06:02 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account