Hot femdom dreams

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Loser Barefoot Trample

We start off sitting on the fat loser and chatting about my fantasy of cutting his balls off. After a couple of minutes I decide we should trample the freak barefoot - it's lots of fun feeling his worthless skin underneath our beautiful soles. I stand on his disgusting face a lot while Amelie concentrates on his lower half. Then we swap round so Amelie can get her toes cleaned. I cannot believe how lucky this slave is.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 166 MB Format: WMV Category: TRAMPLING

165,28 Mb 08:31 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Gym Girl Hurts The Loser

I was at the gym last week and got chatting to a new member, Sadie. Eventually we got round to criticising men, so I told her about the kind of things my friends and I do to wimps. She was intruiged and was really eager to have a go, so I invited her round in the evening to experiment on the fat freak. She was a real natural and absolutely loved it! She started off by trampling on his misshapen flesh with her sharp heels, then she had a go a slapping and face whipping. For the last 10 minutes we dug our stilettos into the moron's worthless body and chatted about how much fun it is to hurt men :) I saw her again yesterday and she wants to come round again - I really want her to meet Tilly!

Length: 20 minutes Size: 395 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

394,85 Mb 20:21 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

|\/|AS

Dominatrix School Part 5

'When you are ready to cum, you have to ask permission first'. Those words from Mina to the slave set the tone for this lesson, that of orgasm control and denial. The slave looks ridiculous lying down stroking himself in front of all these ladies, but what choice does he have? He is Mina's pet and she has told him to stroke, so he strokes. The girls observe, slapping his face occasionally to add to the humiliation of the situation. The slave eventually begs for orgasm permission and it's granted by Mina, only for her to push his hand away with her heel as his climax begins. 'Awwwww' purrs Mina, 'That's all you can cum right now'. It's important for the dommes in training to learn that a mans penis is actually the property of a woman, and that includes controlling when he gets to orgasm. Ruining a mans orgasm is an excellent way to remind slaves that if and when they get pleasure is a decision solely determined by their female owner.

38,14 Mb 03:19 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dominatrix School Part 6

The good thing about having four slaves around is that every female has a place to rest her ass, namely on a slaves face. The girls take a break and sit on slave faces while Mina talks about what they will be doing next. Apparently the next lessons will be inflicting pain on the slaves and Mina gets into the details of what's to come, namely whipping, cbt, trampling, etc. Meanwhile the slaves lie there quietly while their faces are used as seat cushions.

60,43 Mb 05:09 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Loser Gets A Mouth Fucking

My friend Tegan got bought a new toy by a slave - a 9 inch black strapon for humiliating losers. She wanted to try it out straight away so I said she could use the loser. So his stupid mouth became simply a place for her to fuck - probably the only use for it apart from shoe cleaning. Tegan ties the fat prick up and thrusts the big black cock in and out of his worthless gob with her stunning body, making the dickhead gag and choke as she fucks his face hard. Tegan absolutely loves the sensation, and the loser sounds like he is puking in his mouth as the big cock penetrates his tonsils. Enjoy that loser?

Length: 12 minutes Size: 246 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMILIATION

245,84 Mb 12:40 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Tamara And The Loser

One of my passions is to get new women to torture the disgusting freak. Believe it or not I actually had to put an ad online asking if any women wanted to hurt a fat guy! A lot of my friends like to do it, but it's amazing how many women are too scared to dig their heels into losers. Anyway, one of the women who responded was Tamara, and she seemed genuinely sadistic (that's what I like), so I invited her round. It turns out she had hurt guys a lot in the past, and she has lots of fun causing pain to the slave in this video. As usual, I introduce her with stiletto trample (about two and a half minutes), then a bit of boxing (3 minutes) and then just some heel digging in the ugly face and genitals while we chat about how much we like hurting men. I love other women hurting the dickhead :)

Length: 10 minutes Size: 195 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

194,11 Mb 10:00 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|AS

Dominatrix School Part 7

Ok, I admit that I am slightly infatuated with Mina. Watching her whip slaves to me is pure pleasure. So watching her teach these girls to whip a slave was incredible, especially since she changed into an outfit that will affect male heart rates everywhere! She leads off warming up the slave with some whipping, giving the girls the basic idea of how to whip a slave. Then the girls take over, first with Ruby. It's funny that no matter how sweet a girl is, put a whip in her hand and her personality changes pretty quickly! The girls have no problem cutting this slave down to size as his back gets marked up very quickly. He moans and writhes in pain but it makes little difference, the pack mentality of the ladies has kicked in and now they are all torturing him at a fever pitch. Mina ends off the slaves agony by giving him a good final thrashing with the whip. Such a lovely clip :)

127,64 Mb 09:13 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dominatrix School Part 8

The sensitive ball region, not many guys like to be smacked down there. Turns out this slave won't have a lot of say in the matter as Mina is using him to demonstrate ball torture. She sits on him and slaps his balls, then she lets each of the girls take their turns doing the same. He bucks like an amusement park ride while taking the beating, but that just makes it more fun for the girls!

61,26 Mb 04:28 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Sadie's Heels

I get tons of fan mail for Sadie, and sometimes slaves are so infatuated that they will pay stupid money to get under her beautiful heels. This grotesque one was desperate to lick her shoes and feel her cruel stilettos digging into him, so she came round after work and gave him exactly half an hour of her beauty in exchange for £500. In this clip he gets to lick her very dirty shoes for 5 minutes before being trampled in them. He also gets a few precious kicks in his ugly balls. Do you still look at your heel marks in the mirror, loser?

Length: 10 minutes Size: 196 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

195,72 Mb 10:05 min *.wmv

Download from Oron from Oron

Tiny Little Cock

This week Tegan tried out another loser - this one is very fat and has a tiny cock, which Tegan finds highly amusing! She says it's not easy to whip because it is so pathetically small, but she certainly manages to flog it quite a few times anyway. This useless fat moron spends the whole time cowering on my floor while Tegan lays into him with the whip, paying special attention to that flap of junk between his legs.

Length: 8 minutes Size: 156 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

155,42 Mb 08:00 min *.wmv

Download from Oron from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|AS

Dominatrix School Part 9

It's Trampling 101 today at Dominatrix School where the girls learn another use for their pretty high heels, namely scaring a mans skin. As always the teacher Mina leads by example, showing the pretty heel marks that are generated when a lady tramples a slave while wearing high heels. Nicole is the first student to try it, followed by Ruby and then Britney. Wow that sure is one noisy slave, but aside from his screaming it looks like class went well today.

64,83 Mb 05:11 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dominatrix School Part 10

'There's nothing more empowering for a woman and humiliating for a guy than to be fucked up the ass by a strap-on'. Mina's words set the tone for the fucking that is to come, as all three girls are wearing strap-ons of various sizes to penetrate their willing male slave with. Britney starts first, warming the slave up with a smaller strap-on. 'Claim that territory as yours' Mina says, encouraging her to fuck without pity. Then Nicole steps up with a bigger one and she seems to have a really good time making him scream. 'Oooh, does it hurt?' Nicole asks as the fucking continues. 'Scream for me baby' she adds as she penetrates the slave. Finally Ruby steps up with her large red strap-on and oh boy you can see the slave struggle to take it. 'Take it like the bitch slut you are' Mina demands and the slave accepts his fate, which this afternoon is to get fucked by three femdoms in training in this last part of the series. Goodness what fun it was to film vanilla girls learn to dominate, I definitely need to do that again sometime!

58,55 Mb 05:10 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Tearing His Hair Out

After the sadistic Triple Torture session Tilly and I were still feeling really cruel so we got the fat slave out the cupboard and decided to rip his hair out by the root. We'd been planning to wax this little prick for a while and we wanted to make it as painful as possible. At least now we can see our heel and burn scars better :)

Length: 18 minutes Size: 353 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

352,78 Mb 18:11 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Empty Wallet

Are slaves getting more stupid? This fat one came down all the way from Scotland and paid me and Tilly £2000 each for just one hour of being our slave. I still cannot believe that slaves do this. I get hundreds of mails from guys wanting to serve us but we never do sessions with slaves we don't select ourselves UNLESS they pay ridiculous money, which doesn't happen often! This rich dickhead found out that the reality of being our slave is much, much more painful than it looks and lasted exactly 39 minutes before going a bit mental and quitting. We burned this worthless loser cruelly with our cigarettes and use his ridiculous flesh to dig our heels into. After he quit we just threw him out on the street. What a colossal loser.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 233 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

232,76 Mb 12:00 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

News from D!\/ine Bitc#es

Breaking The Boy: Episode 2 "Pleasing L0re1e! L€€"

D!v!ne Bitch: Mistress L0re1e! L€€
Sub: J€ss!e Sp/\rkles

L0re1e! L€€ works her magic on J€ss!e Sp/\rkles' day two of training! He's tied to the floor where he belongs and treated like a doormat. L0re1e!administers brutal CBT. clamping his balls with a handful of painful clover clamps and flogging the shit out of him. He's tied, standing in a tough stress position and humiliatingly fucked in his ass. J€ss!e is bent over L0re1e!'s knee in a traditional OTK spanking, then used as a pleasure slave. L0re1e! makes J€ss!e use his tongue on her beautiful pussy, then she rides his cock to orgasm reminding him who owns his. L0re1e! lets J€ss!e release his filth but only after painfully stroking him and making him hold off till the moment she says blow!

628,71 Mb 52:27 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 128,71 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron

New Slave Meat Competition

Performers: /\!den §tarr, A§|-|ley E|)m0nds, |)ean M0rrato, §ky€boy and C|-|ip T/\|\|ner

Goddess /\!den §tarr and Mistress A§|-|ley E|)m0nds put three new pieces of slave meat to the test LIVE on D!\/!ne Bitches. This is the edited version of 3 full hours of femdom action. It's always fun to see how a guy totally new but eager will react, once dropped smack dab right into the middle of their deepest darkest fantasy. Each newbie endures unforgiving metal bondage, spanking, single tail, humiliation, caddle prod and tough CBT. All three are tested on their anal abilities and one slave even manages to get fisted! A live shoot wouldn't be complete without some sexual pleasure for the ladies. Foot worship, pussy worship and ass worship are all on the agenda while all three, Meat, 12, and Goatboy, are denied any pleasure! Silly slaveboys, ORGASMS ARE EARNED!!!!

1057,17 Mb 01:28:12 *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 270 Mb
Part 2 270 Mb
Part 3 270 Mb
Part 4 247,17 Mb

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

A Self-Serving Pleasure

Performers: G!a |)!|\/|arco and |\|ed

G!a |)!|\/|arco sizzles in this smoking hot update, where |\|ed is put through his paces and brought to utter frustration, as Miss |)!|\/|arco uses her undeniable sex appeal to drive him crazy in an array of chastity devices. G!a takes |\|ed on a sexual ride of his life, where the only pleasure is hers, and the look of agony on his face is priceless. G!a is a sly, devastatingly sexy creature, who oozes sex so much that |\|ed is almost hypnotized into thinking he may have a chance. But his poor little cock is only brought back into submission and totally denied! Don't miss this sexy fetish update focused completely on chastity!

740,72 Mb 01:01:49 *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 240,72 Mb

Download from Oron

|\/|/\S

Earning Toilet Slavery Privilege

We get emails all the time from slaves that want to be toilets for the girls, and they wonder what it takes to earn such a privilege. Let's be clear on this, the privilege of drinking waste from a female has to be earned through loyal service and the willingness to accept pain for them. So when Pepper asks 'How bad do you want it' she is hinting the slave that he will have to endure much suffering if he wants to drink from her. 'You're gonna take a good beating for it aren't you?' she adds as she prepares to torture. Pepper may be just 4 feet 11 in height, but she is more than willing to make slaves suffer as this slave quickly learns. She whips with little pity, because if this slave is to earn her waste then he will have to suffer. 'Beg to be my toilet!' she yells as the crack of the whip mercilessly cuts into him repeatedly. In the end she doesn't even tell the slave if he did earn toilet privilege. Perhaps she has other tests in store for him first.

92,54 Mb 07:59 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Drink Their Bath Water

Well whipped slaves always perform their tasks better than slaves that haven't had a good dose of pain in a while. That's what makes this slave perform his task so well today. He happily washes Ruby and Cadence's feet because the painful marks all over his back are a reminder of what happens when a slave fails to perform to a woman’s complete satisfaction. He even goes an extra step by drinking the water after the ladies feet have been completely washed. The foul mix of brown water, dead skin and soap must taste horrible, but he happily ingests the waste by product in show of devotion to his owners.

117,08 Mb 05:29 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account