Hey SMplace! :) (CodyLeash + MinXy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLeash

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone!
Me, my pet MinXy who is also my partner, decided to have a joint thread as we both registered today, making it easier for us to check up on the welcomes :).

So, time to introduce myself!

I'm Cody, 22 from the UK, I was born an raised here, I've never been out of the UK either which is a shame.
I've been with my partner for almost a year now, an while we haven't had chance to fully explore each others fantasies with us being in a long distance relationship, her being in the US and me in the UK, the time I've had with her has been the most thrilling an pleasurable experience of my life :)

Now onto this subject an how it came about..
I was never really into this, I only thought about it briefly in the past, but never discussed it with anyone, until I met MinXy, then I was bringing it out in leaps an bounds!
Its been so much fun, an I wish to continue it further, I'm more open minded about things, an as such I don't mind her 'playing' with others, its actually a fantasie I've enjoyed seeing her do.

So, you'll probably see stuff from us, maybe even after this thread is posted :)
I'll let MinXy have her welcoming message now... so again, hey everyone, an I look forward to getting to know you all ^^

Cody
*edit* i just noticed there was a thread for saying hi, I do feel quite embaressed at being over-zealus (sp?), appologies x.x

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MinXy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hi ^^

Hi everyone =). I'm MinXy and I'm from New York. As Cody said, he and I will have been together for a year next month.

I had thought about doing some bondage stuff before I met him, but as far as that went was just thinking about it. I had never dated anyone that wanted to try any of my fantasies out. That changed very quickly when Cody came along ^^. He is by far the most adventurous and fun-loving person I've ever met =). When I visited Cody, we only did a few minor things as far as bdsm went. But I definitely want to experience more with him ^^. He has a very vivid sexual imagination and it compliments mine well =).

As he said, I have played with somebody else and he's seen it. I would like to do more of that in the future. He and I have a wide array of fantasies we've talked about and want to try. Keep looking out and you may see some pictures of us in the near future ;).

Well, that's all I have for right now. If you'd like to know anything else about me, don't hesitate to ask =). I look forward to talking with you <3

MinXy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.