Paranormal experiences

Tumbl3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I believe in the paranormal, and I've had a lot of weird crap happen to me. I also see ghosts every so often. More often than not though I can sense them or feel their presence.
See I can't say that my work/apartment are "haunted" because there are spirits everywhere. But I definitely have a spirit in each place.
My work sucks the most because the spirit there likes to freak me out and scare me. >:\ Meanie-face.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

I believe I may have had a dream about the Norwegian island massacre, in the past; like at most a year ago. In it, I, and a couple other people, are running into a poorly lit room, where it's unusually far up to the ceiling. I can remember that there was a lot of brown colour in the room, that was about as big as the main room of a small church. There are many seats in the room. We are just about to hide when a blonde man, wearing darker clothes, carrying an automatic weapon walks in, in a fast pace. He says nothing, and has a cold, determined look. Although it seems likely that he's seen us, we hope he just hasn't as we hide behind some sort of wall, farther back, on the other side of the entrance that he comes from (the entrance has a decorated, dark brown door, likely of wood). The second person with me doesn't make it, but me and a girl with blonde, straight, shoulder-long hair does. I can't remember if he kills him in the dream (I think it's a guy), but we know he will. As I remember it, we are able to see him, while we're hiding. We only do it for a couple seconds, though, as the dream ends, there.

I know how this may seem but I really remember this dream. Maybe it's not related, though, but thinking back at it, it seems it might be.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

The only thing I can't really say I imagined was a time I was staying at a friend's house. We were in bed together, just talking quietly until we fell asleep, and her bedside lamp flashed on for a full second or more, then off again. The lamp was far enough that she had to sit up to have reached it, and flashing on's a lot more odd than it flashing off. None of the other lights or electronics reacted, but we were a bit more than shocked (puns!) by it.

Then a story about me, that I don't remember, is sort of... odd. If it didn't actually happen, the other two girls there are really good actors and have been lying about it for a long time, since I've asked both recently whether or not it was all a joke.
Staying at a different friend's house, I was sleeping on the floor on one side of the bed, and my friend from the first story on the other side. I was more tired than them, and passed out pretty fast, while they stayed up quietly talking. About an hour after I'd fallen asleep, I sat up straight in my bed, speaking what they thought sounded like latin. I then swung my legs up onto the host's bed and she, kind of confused and assuming I was joking around, pushed me down. I then rolled over and fell asleep like nothing happened.
In the morning, they asked me what that was about, and I thought they were lying and they thought I was lying. So either they've been lying about it for a very long time, which I can't really see from either of them, or it happened and I don't remember.

And I have lots of experience with hypnogogia/pompia, but I don't consider that supernatural. Just sort of nerve-wracking.

Fileboom Premium Account