an introduction

praefect

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey there.

Since I just registered at another board I'm just going to copy / paste my intro from there, more or less. Hope that's alright.

Well, I'm hear looking for a place to read or talk about BDSM whenever it's on my mind. It comes in bursts with me. Usually before a planned session I become quite obsessive and have little else on my mind, busy with planning and preparing.

I'm 27 years old. I was born in South Carolina, but grew up mostly in Germany and for the most part my English is self taught, so if it seems off somehow that's the reason why.

After a beautiful relationship that lasted 8 years I found myself single again a while back. It was as beautiful as it was doomed from the start thanks to the 20 year age difference. It was never supposed to last a month, or many, or a year, or 8, but it did and I don't regret that it did.

Through the small local BDSM community that my ex and I've been a part of until about a year ago I've got a play date set up for the weekend after this, with someone I've known for a while, so my first jump into play outside of a relationship looks promising. I'm sure it won't be the same, but at least there's already a connect, so whatever it will be, I don't expect a total disaster.

So with a session coming up I find myself in full blown BDSM mindset right now and thus, found myself here.

Since this is a BDSM board I guess I should mention that I consider myself a dom. It started out as just bondage years back, but these days I enjoy intense D/s sessions. I've actually always enjoyed them, just not to this degree, ... or with this structure. And up until I came in contact with BDSM I had no context in which to place my... appetite? Affinity? Addiction? Disposition?, so I had no name to give it and didn't know about all the paths it could lead to. It's been an interesting road and looks to be more interesting still in the future when I look at the insights more experienced men and women than me have incorporated into their play, both subs and dom(me)s.

I'm not much of a sadist, but I can thoroughly enjoy dishing out the pain if I know that I'm dealing with someone with the mental tools to take pleasure of one kind or another from the experience. I think a true sadist must enjoy dishing out the pain even if whoever they're engaged with in a session does not. Or is that just semantics?

Oh man, I also have the tendency to write giant walls of text, so I think I'll better stop now before I get the urge to start elaborating points just for fun and turn it into one of those.

But if there's anything you'd like to know I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Looking forward to get to know you all better :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium