MinXy :)

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by CodyLeash, Sep 14, 2010.

1. CodyLeash

CodyLeash New Member

MinXy my pet :)

Just a teaser for now :p added with her permission of course :)
    Nice comments welcome, maybe throw in some comments telling her what you'd do to her on that bed? ^^
    There'll be more to come if people want them, also requests are welcome but it maybe some time before they're full-filled, unfortunatley :(
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

she's so cute!

especially with that teddy bear <3
  3. MinXy

MinXy New Member

Thank you =)
  4. CodyLeash

CodyLeash New Member

More pictures

Enjoy ^^ - basically told my pet to whip them out for peoples pleasure :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  5. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

Lovely pics, I wish my GF was open to a bit of "photography"
  6. CodyLeash

CodyLeash New Member

Thank you :) it was a shame that I couldn't get more of her while she was here, we didn't really do much as far as photos go.... as for actually doing stuff? Thats a different story haha!
    Can't wait to take more to get thrown into the thread :) she likes it.
  7. northiddom

northiddom New Member

One of my favorite outfits of all time. I would love to see on all fours, ass turned a little towards the camera. Panties or no, either or makes no difference, but all fours would be very very sexy. You are very lucky.

8. CodyLeash

CodyLeash New Member

Glad you like them :) an noted for future updates, I can't take them right now, but the bigger the list of requests, the more fun to be had once I get round to it. :p
  9. JonYossarian

JonYossarian New Member

I'd love to see her tied up, she's very cute.

Maybe next time you get a chance to take some pics have her naked apart from heels, stockings and a collar?

My personal request would be on her knees (spread), her hands drawn through in between her knees and her wrists tied to her ankles for that perfect "face down - ass up" pose.

Maybe something in her ass? Butt Plug?

Please keep the pictures coming, she is hot!