help me think of a punishment

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had some difficulty refraining from pleasuring myself after accepting my collar, having climaxed nearly every day as a vanilla male. My Mistress was rather lenient with training me at first but warned me to never come without permission. Naturally, old habits kicked in and within 3-4 days, she caught me playing with myself.
Since then, Mistress Taryn has made me wear a CB-6000 whenever she pleases (that is, all the time...). It was frustrating and humiliating to surrender my sexual releases, but it taught me the importance of subordinating my desires under hers. I am rewarded with a sexual release once or twice a week if I am well-behaved. Mistress Taryn has deprived me of climaxing for months at a time- and in my experience, has been one of the most effective punishments I have been given.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Get rid of him. If he's being that much of a pain in the ass, he's not worth it. As a sub, I would NEVER expect a Dom to tolerate such behavior, so you've been more than lenient, especially since you mentioned he'd done it three times before. When you say he's taking it off when you're far enough away, that shows some serious trust issues, and if you're not able to trust each other 100%, you need to back way up and re-evaluate your relationship . . .

/ragequit

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Master Insomnium

The following is my current opus on the topic of punishment:

Have your sub stand in a large pot or bucket, tie their hands behind their back and fill it either with very cold ice water (or just ice if your especially displeased). Then have them open their mouth and insert the handle of a spoon, and have them bite down on it. With the spoon held in their mouth, take an egg and place it in the scoop of the spoon. Then instruct them they must keep the egg in the spoon for a certain amount of time, 3-10 minutes depending on your subs ability to cope with the cold (If they can't stand it at all the punishment won't pan out until you let them off or frostbite sets in, neither of which are good outcomes.) Inform them if the egg falls, the timer will be reset, a difficult task with the chattering of teeth that should ensue. Obviously this will require you to know when the punishment should end, so educate yourself on the effects of prolonged exposure to cold. A good post-punishment comforting is to cook the egg, and have your slave eat it, saying it symbolizes what they have done wrong, and that eating it makes it go away, if you're keen. Elaborate yes, but I find the more complex a punishment, the more it drives the level of your displeasure home.

Fileboom Premium Account