Help a slave decide severity of his punishment

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by enemapunishment, Aug 7, 2010.

1. enemapunishment

enemapunishment New Member

I've been really naughty boy (18) and given the task of creating a poll for strangers to decide the severity of my punishment by my mistress. After the results are out I'm supposed to carry out this punishment myself on the 14th of august, please help me with my punishment. I'll be carrying out the punishment based on what gets the highest votes.

If you're wondering what I've done, just as my mistress was leaving for her business trip, she touched my butt and realise that the buttplug which was supposed to be inplace wasn't there. I am still a beginner and I'm on anal training. She's really angry and promise a really unpleasant first strap on experience once she gets back.

Toys available: Enema bag, Ball Gag, Anal Beads, Small buttplug, Medium buttplug, Ponytail buttplug(Large), Blindfold, Aneros prostate stimulator

Please help me decide how severe my self-punishment must be by voting in the poll below.
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

I've chosen for you worst possible scenario have fun ;)
  3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

You ask about being gagged twice

I took it easy on your ass, I felt bad because you're just a beginner and the anus is a tender spot. It would be sad if it took serious damage!

(also, wtf, your best friend would want to watch you? You have some... interesting friends...)
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

Torturing newbie asshole is the best choose a big one ^^
    Hey she should participate :)
  5. enemapunishment

Thank you for voting.

My best friend is a mistress herself. My mistress has contacted her and she'll be adminstering the punishment on the 14th after all the results of the poll has been collected.

Please help me get more people to vote. If possible get them to be easy on me.
  6. enemapunishment

7. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

I went easy on some parts and brutal on others. The general consensus so far is brutal. Good luck.
  8. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

its a cruel, cruel world (for your ass)
  9. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I was mean. That machine looks awesome though....might have to buy one for my sub. >:]
  10. enemapunishment

Thank you for voting :(
  11. master jey

master jey Moderator

You said it :D
    We are mean but this is for your own good!
  12. enemapunishment