hello everyone, please read.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My opinion.... How do you know she's not on this board posing as someone else already anyway? She can change ip addresses.. change usernames. Why go through the effort to block her.. if she really wants on here she'll just join as someone else. Instead.. how about this... if you don't like her just ignore her... you can see who posts a certain topic... don't visit her topics.. if she comments, don't even bother to read it.. just don't get involved in the drama should it arise.. I know I've got enough drama in my RL and don't need it online. I don't agree with everything that gets said on here and some comments people make or situations that arise here I think are way out in left field, but if it's something I don't want to get involved in or drama I don't need, I just hit the back button and move on to the next topic. That's the great thing about being a part of a discussion forum... it's a whole lot easier to ignore toxic people online than it is in RL. You don't want to have to ignore topics or skip over unpleasant comments? Tough.. We all have to be accountable for ourselves and the only way she can drag you into drama, debates, and all the unneccesary bullshit that went on is if you let her... End of my opinion :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Since Sparrow has invited newer members to comment, I'll offer my thoughts. I've looked at some of the original posts, but will freely admit I have only a partial view of Prissy's actions and the controversy. Because of this, I have not ventured an opinion as to whether she ought to be readmitted.

To those who are opposed to Prissy's return on the grounds that her presence will be disruptive to the forum, I will simply say that you have a point. Already there is some tension on the forum, as this thread makes clear. But to those who may be opposed to her return because she hurt or offended you, I would encourage you to consider forgiving her. The ability to forgive and show mercy are virtues that demonstrate true strength of character and both, it seems to me, have an important role with BDSM practice. Some people need to fail many times before they figure out how to succeed and correct themselves. But it is possible to forgive her and still feel that her presence is too disruptive.

To Prissy, I would say that apologies are meaningless unless they are accompanied by a sincere intention to correct one's ways. Some at least feel that your apologies have been undermined by your failure to change your behavior. You alone know the truth of that, and if you have made changes, you should be proud of having done so. But trust, openness, and honesty are the bedrock upon with BDSM practice is built, and there are some here who seem to feel that they cannot trust you any longer. There is no room in BDSM for the sub who cried wolf. (Imagine if you routinely used your safewords simply to exercise control over your master. How long would your master feel comfortable playing with you? And would s/he ever be able to regain that comfort?) The members of this community discuss and engage in actions that society at large considers shameful, repulsive, unhealthy, and immoral. We need this forum to be a place where we can discuss our desires openly and with trust that others will respect our confidences. If we lose that, through the worry that we cannot trust some members, this forum cannot play its role and we are all the poorer for it. Even if your apologies have been honest and sincere, you may have to accept that your actions have so damaged your standing here that you cannot be readmitted. Should the forum choose to not readmit you, I would hope the you would try to learn the very painful lesson that you can be free of everything except the consequences of your actions (and your master's ropes), and that you would carry that lesson into the rest of your life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Prissy

I highly suggest not calling me a bitch. Considering Prissy put the post on the forum, entitled "EVERYONE, please read", that is who she was addressing. Everyone. If she wanted this to be undercover or under the strict jurisdiction of JUST Sparrow, it should have been stated or done in private. I never ONCE said I was "the boss", simply stating that as a contributing member of this forum, that is my opinion. I hold no illusion of grandeur, I am not seeking "authority". As I said, she brought the post to ALL of us, not that I should HAVE to justify my opinions to you.

Let me make one thing clear. I have been talking to Sparrow off and on since i left. if it was only up to him, i would have asked him politely. i do know, however, it isn't just his point of view that counts.

i admit i went to another forum, while i was there, i have had long talks with the members there. i have even spoken to a counseller to get my priorities straight. if you wish i can get his email from him, and you all can ask him how i am progressing. but i am not saying i am perfect.

i wasn't going to post a second time here, but i felt i should make it known why i joined the other forum.

Sincerley,
Prissy.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I have also come back, to ask for a second chance. I will understand if I am not welcome back, but it is in my hopes, that I can and will once again be a member of this lovely family.

Hi Prissy, I am more than willing to extend a second chance and will simply assume that you are being trustworthy until proven otherwise. My ability to offer a second chance rides heavily on the knowledge that Sparrow is watching and will take care of the issue if it arises again and the forum will move on.

how about this... if you don't like her just ignore her... you can see who posts a certain topic... don't visit her topics.. if she comments, don't even bother to read it.. just don't get involved in the drama should it arise.

Normally I would completly agree with you but this would simply not work if Prissy were to behave now in the same manner she did before. Ignoring was not really a possibility.

Prissy, if you have changed not only the drama/lying aspect but also the monopolization factor too then I readily welcome you back and look forward to your contributions. I recognize that it takes a lot of courage to come back and open yourself up to criticism and I commend you for that, I do sincerely hope it will be different this time around so that you can enjoy the benefits of belonging to this small community once again.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master Insomnium

I will not comment on this issue directly, as I arrived after its previous conclusion. However, I will point out that this has been posted in the BDSM Discussion forum, where more casual members may go to learn more about the lifestyle and share ideas with more active members. This is not the place to be discussing such things, as a person who is only here to learn may be made uncomfortable by it. I only ask that if it is in his admin power to do so, Sparrow, please move this to off-topic discussion, as that is where it belongs.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I thought about moving it MI, but then I reconsidered, simply because it touches very highly on the subject of TRUST. Trust is one of the most important aspects of a bdsm relationship, or any relationship for that matter. With this being such a vital topic,i think its good for it to be discussed here as it directly effects this forum, a bdsm community.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

It appears I am needed to reply. To be honest this is not my fight. My opinion doesn't matter very much. If someone really wants it, well, here it is.

Over the past while, I have been working with her, and she has improved. So if she were allowed to come back, it would be of no harm to you, and it would be a pleasure for her. I don't care one way or the other, I told her I wasn't going to get involved, but since people asked for my opinion I gave my two cents worth.

Fileboom Premium Account

<3curiosity<3

I have read a LOT of previous entires on here, trying to learn about everyone and get a solid feel for what the entire forum is about. I realize that there was some drama, but I would like to point out that when people are involved, drama will happen. Sometimes in huge amounts, and sometimes only a little. But not everyone will always get along, the best anyone can do is be kind and tolerant of those they do not get along with as well.

One reason I do not consider myself a dom (i'm still finding out things about myself anyways, lol) is because I forgive too easily. I tend to look at the situation, sort it out in my head, and then forgive and forget. Because of that, I am able to hold the friendship of almost anyone. And I would hope that the majority of the members here would act in the way that I've seen be the recoccuring theme: with patience, respect, and forgiveness.

My humble opinion: I believe she definitely, and without a doubt, deserves another chance. Who here hasn't failed in the same exact thing more than once? I know I have, and I would hate to think that I would be kicked out of any relationship just because I kept failing at the same task, though I was trying as my best. I would be utterly alone if that was the case. In the long run, I'm sure that through this experience Prissy has much to share about what she's learned, and I for one would greatly appreciate the chance to learn something from what she's been through.

Fileboom Premium Account