hello everyone, please read.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone upon the smplace forums. Many people here may not know me, and that is fine. Many people, however, do know me. This here is for everyone that is willing to my apology.

Many months ago I was a very rebellious person beginning my journey, and along the way, I complained a lot, I rebelled, and worst of all..., I lied. I have to admit some of my wrongdoings were unforgivable, and I don't expect them to be forgiven. I don't expect those who were once my friend, to forgive me as though nothing had happened. I am only human, and because of that trait it took me a long time to realize many of my faults.

I am here today, to apologize. Everyone I am sorry for what I have done, and I will hope that I never hurt anyone again. I am through lying, cheating, and rebelling. please accept my apologies.

I have also come back, to ask for a second chance. I will understand if I am not welcome back, but it is in my hopes, that I can and will once again be a member of this lovely family.

Once again, I apologize for my wrongdoings, and I am sorry for how it has effected everyone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashalust

While I commend you for coming here and posting this apology, since it shows that during your time away from here there has been some growth. Yet despite all of this I am going to have to say that it would be best for the community if you did not come back to the site. While you have been gone the site has grown quite a bit and though I myself am not as active here I do keep tabs on what is going on through contact with other members. When you were here there was nothing but drama for many and despite being given several chances to get yourself in control and even apologizing once before you continued.

So I am sure you can understand why I am leery of this apology, I mean it seems heart felt but then again so did the last one. For the sake of everyone who has come to call this site a second home I am going to have to say that it is not ok for you to come back so that Smplace can continue with its growth.

Fileboom Premium Account

I highly suggest not calling me a bitch. Considering Prissy put the post on the forum, entitled "EVERYONE, please read", that is who she was addressing. Everyone. If she wanted this to be undercover or under the strict jurisdiction of JUST Sparrow, it should have been stated or done in private. I never ONCE said I was "the boss", simply stating that as a contributing member of this forum, that is my opinion. I hold no illusion of grandeur, I am not seeking "authority". As I said, she brought the post to ALL of us, not that I should HAVE to justify my opinions to you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

she has apologized not many can realise their fault so don't be such a cold hearted bitches
wtf is wrong with thet "i don't like you,the forum isn't same as it was now we are here bosses,you're not welcome"?
so just...i'll vote for your stay.welcome back!

The issue that i believe is being felt here is, as was stated in several posts, that we've seen this song an dance before. A heartfelt apology... but then the issue continued. Either way, there's no need to be rude about it. The posters you are referring to posted their opinion in a civil manner, after reading hundreds of posts or being directly impacted. I'd suggest, as a newer member since the prissy debacle, that you at least do the same.

I still don't get what she did. I asked about it several times but I never got a clear answer... and I do not feel like reading 800+ posts to find out, especially when the allegedly offending posts may have been removed.

I've offered several times to explain it all to you, all you had to do was pm me. Instead you chose to go on a tyrade against me and the forum... lets not repeat the same mistakes.

To those who haven't figured it out, this is a hot button issue with this forum. I'm not going to make a decision,and I'll continue to hear everyones opinion, until it becomes heated. At the first sign of drama, I will not hesitate to lock this and decide.

While I would normally say that this is primarily for the older members who were here, We do have some very intelligent newer members who have taken the time to read older posts and can gather the gist of the situation, and state their opinion. I'm highly interested in hearing opinions from both.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: